Posts created by Nickimine

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 9, 16 1:12 PM
Hi there Midnight Castle Players !

I have a "Feeder Game" that I would like to close out. It hasn't been played in awhile, and only reached Level 11.

Player Name : My Charlie
Friend ID Code : 514762

I can tell you that right now, "My Charlie" has 0 pet eggs. I have a wish list up, but please - DO NOT gift the game! I have the wish list just in case "John" wants to drop Charlie a gift, and to perhaps influence what appears on the Wheel.

The "My Charlie" game has some Airship Items, Stamps, Pet Food, just a few Christmas Cards and assorted other items that would be too long to list here. Laugh - like one of each item possible through Level 11 !

Just send your invite to the above Friend Code ID. I will accept everyone, but remember what I said about having just one of many things. Obviously I can only gift 15 a day, so hang in there. I will be keeping a list of who has been gifted and try to get to everyone.

I would like you all to know (and of course Big Fish, so I am hopefully following the rules correctly of not misrepresenting myself) I would like you to know who I am with the "real" game I play.

My Player Name : Jean
Friend Code ID : 494600

In my real game - the one I play everyday, I lost players after the January update. Currently I am receiving just 5 to 8 gifts a day, though I continue to gift the 15 allowed. I have always kept a smaller list - so that no friend would wait for more than one day for a return gift. Yes, I'm sad right now. I don't understand. I don't want to discuss it further here, except to say this: If you need a good Castle friend, please send me a personal message and we can talk about my Jean game. I'd love to have you !

Now, EVERYONE who invites "My Charlie" to be their friend will be accepted, just as I mentioned. There will be no preference given to those who offer to be a friend in my regular game. That isn't who I am, it isn't how I play. Gifting out of "My Charlie" will be done in a fair manner. As the saying goes, "No purchase required." In this case, you do not have to show interest in becoming a friend in Jean's game.

Just help me unload "My Charlie" inventory!! Thank you to all my current friends ~ you've been so wonderful to me. New friends? I can't wait to meet you!

Again, here is the game where inventory is being given away, and please do not gift this game:

My Charlie
Friend ID Code : 514762

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 16 10:59 AM
sandhan wrote:I'm glad to find this thread, as my hard drive expired, and I had to start over. (And I was on level 69!! Sob)So I'm desperately in need of friends, though I don't have much to give as yet. My name is April in the new game, & my code number is
I'll be requesting some of you as friends. Maybe we newbies can give support to each other. ---Sandhan (now April)

Are you sure that is your Friend Code ID ? It is coming up blank.
Could it be 559411 instead of 599411 ?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 7, 16 8:08 PM
Windows 10 - no problem here. Weird how it is hit and miss on same systems.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 5, 16 3:47 PM
Greetings everyone !

I am in need of friends ! I have always kept a rather short list of friends. I like to keep the number manageable for me. I have some really good friends who I gift back and forth every day.

I have some other very nice friends who have been upfront and honest - telling me they have a long list of friends, so I may not receive a gift from them for a week.

The result is this : I receive about 10 gifts per day, but I continue to send out 15 gifts per day. If there is anyone out there in PC land who would like a friend who can gift them every day? Or, if I am lucky enough to receive several responses, I would make sure my friend count would not get too high. It is important to me that no one wait for a return gift for more than one day.

Please send me a PM if you'd like to have a mutual frequent gifting friend.

Thank you !

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 15 7:19 PM
I play on an iPad and I need friends ! Not just any kind of friend. I can gift regularly. I keep my friend list at a number where I feel comfortable that everyone will get a gift from me on a regular basis. I also feel good, because I know I will be receiving a gift on a regular basis in return. It's the way I like to play.

I appreciate that some players have a large list of friends - that's the way they like it. Some friends may not get a gift for a week if they are part of a large list - and they are fine with that kind of play. Now that we're in December, some players are looking for "Christmas Tree Friends." They won't exchange wish list items necessarily - they will just make sure to leave a gift under each other's Christmas Tree to earn the achievement. I am very glad they are upfront, honest about what they are looking for.

This is not who I am looking for. I need some friends who can gift me on a pretty regular basis .... and we'll have the added bonus of leaving gifts under each other's Christmas Tree. Please send me a PM and let me know if you're interested in this kind of regular wish list exchange, this way of playing the game.

I hope to hear from interested players!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 4, 15 3:47 PM
lcjdqs wrote:I am in central time zone. That means 6:00 for me. But do you get three changes where you can gift 15 times? Mine did not change, only 5 gifts. smile

I am also in the Central Time Zone, so I hope I can explain this clearly. Think of it this way - because we DO have to change the way we think about receiving and giving gifts.

I choose to think of it this way. Right now it is 5:30 p.m. Friday. in 30 minutes, at 6:00 p.m. - the new 24 hour gifting period will begin. So at 6:00 pm - on my log sheet - I will flip to a new page and label it Saturday, Dec. 5. Yes, it is technically Friday night for me - but the Greenwich Clock says it is midnight .... starting the new day which is Saturday.

In our Central Time Zone, the first gifting period of five gifts is 6:00 pm to 2:00 a.m. Since our first gifting period carries over into Saturday - that is why I write "Saturday" on a fresh sheet of paper. The second gifting period is 2:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. - five more gifts. The third gifting period is 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. - five more gifts .... for a total of 15 gifts.

This is just the way I choose to log my gifts received and gifts given. Right now it is getting close to 6:00 p.m., so I'll start my new sheet of Saturday gifts. Everything I receive and give after 6:00 pm I will write down as Saturday exchanging.

(I wish they had left the time zone stuff alone, but I know there are supporters of this new version. So - we'll learn it!! )

~ jeannie ~

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 1, 15 10:34 PM
Ok - it is just after Midnight in the United States - Central Standard Time. (I live in Minnesota)

*Wonky* is a great word to use for the clock / time issue. I cannot gift any of my friends - the message saying I have already given 5 gifts today. This is, of course, not right. It is the start of a new day, and it should say I can gift 5 friends.

Could it be possible we have fallen down into "Alice in Wonderland's" rabbit hole? Oooh, maybe we'll run into the Mad Hatter (gasp - or Johnny Depp??!!!) I'm late, I'm late - for a very important date!

I won't be able to stay awake all night to see what the time is when gifting is possible. If I can't stay awake all night, I hope to sing out loud while I dream - "We're..... painting the roses red, painting the roses red....... " I will dream of playing croquet using Pink Flamingos as mallets.

~ jeannie ~

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 4, 15 1:26 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:LOL Susie. Still a little fuzzy from your cold? I have to agree with Fudge, I also hate the frog witch. I think she just looks so sleazy!

I totally agree. What does a "Frog Witch" have to do with the Dragon? It was just a short time ago when I finally earned this achievement, and NO, I will not be "wearing her" as my avatar. Ick.

But a Dragon avatar? Oh yeah.
~ jeannie ~

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 30, 15 7:06 PM
I have had this happen many, many times - always around midnight and sometimes still occurring at 2 or 3 in the morning. Last night I paid close attention to what was happening. (If the gift was sent, if I got credited with gift card, etc)

For me this is "my glitch" :
1. Gift a friend .... BEFORE clicking on the gifting card, I saw the number go from 5 to 4 gifted items.

2. Now I click the thank you card (cornucopia card) and immediately the gifting counter is reset to 5.

3. Check my cornucopia count - and no, not as lucky as Jackie. Number of cards not increased.

4. Re-open friend I tried to gift - and it appears as if I have NOT gifted them at all. This makes sense because the gift counter is at 5.

5. I tested the giving on a handful of friends on my list - and NONE of the gifts were sent - the gift counter always going back to 5 the moment I click on the gifting card.

Soooo, it's either stay up really, really late when gifting will usually work fine, or make sure I sign into the game before 8:00 a.m. to get the first set of 5 gifts out to friends.

~ jeannie ~

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 25, 15 9:48 PM
I am having a "Zero Scoring" problem. I posted (in this Tech Issues Thread) that I was getting scores of Zero under one player name, different than the game I am reporting the problem with now. Different MC game, even a different PC !

Now - on a completely different computer - the Zero scoring happened to me in a second game I play.

Player Name : jeannie
Player Friend Code : 494600
Current Level : 56

The incident occurred on Oct 25, 2015 at 2215 hours. I received a Zero score in the Broken Carriage.

I don't know what is being done about the problem, but I appreciate your attention to this matter.

~ jeannie ~

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 23, 15 10:50 AM
May I add my glee to being a member of the "I Beat the Dragon at Dice" Club?! *Dancing around the room* Took many, many months, but I beat that Dragon today!

~ jeannie ~

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 20, 15 4:29 PM
I am at Level 56. Some days I can clear our normal "Castle Round Scenes" rather quickly (30 seconds or less, depending on the scene) other days I don't "see" anything. Not because of my age - and please, I mean no offense to seniors playing this game who may struggle with eyesight. But some days it may take over 60 seconds for me to clear a scene I've been in - heaven knows how many times!

I've played in the tournament - and have never been able to clear any of the rooms in under two minutes. For whatever reason, the tournament rooms are my Mount Everest. I'm embarrassed. Playing this game for so long should make me a better contender inside tournament rooms.

I come out of all the completed tournament rooms with the chips I located (I can find the chips!), and I spin the wheel. However, the wheel isn't going to put me in the top 100 when it takes me more than 2 minutes to clear each room.

No one can help me with this, I know. But to see my player name posted with such a low score is mortifying! I shall continue to try the tournaments if they are being run when I am in the game. It's hard, though, when I see my score in comparison to the leader board scores.

I congratulate those who conquer!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 11, 15 4:03 PM
I play Midnight Castle on a PC.
My Friend Code is : 494294
Current Level : 9 (as of Oct. 11, 2015)
Player Name : My Tom

I only have a few HOS to play, due to my current low level. Today I am scoring 0's in each area, as well as 0's for bonus. I receive the item I am "searching" for, but 0's in scoring.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 10, 15 3:04 PM
clickingaway wrote:I put a pumpkin on my wish list and then it appeared on my wheel and I won one. Even though the Halloween event hasn't officially kicked off you can list some of the items and they will hopefully appear on your wheel. Last Christmas a small percentage of players began getting Xmas items on their wheels a week before the event kicked off so that's what gave me the idea.

If you talk to your gifting friends you may want to suggest that they add items to their wish lists also. Their wish lists influence what ends up on your wheel. So try and get 6 or more friends to put pumpkins and other Halloween themed items on their lists and then you should start having them appear on your wheel in no time.

While I do not believe the Wheel can be influenced - by Wish List Items, rubbing two nickels together, or carrying a rabbit's foot - I do enjoy reading what players will do, all in the name of having fun playing the game.

Cheers to players who put themselves into their games! Show your personality, have some fun. I believe the Castle wants our imagination to run wild with possibilities! I'm passing along a few of these

May you all be rewarded with pumpkins, bats and scary black cats!
~ jeannie ~

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 9, 15 7:03 PM
I opened my room yesterday and some friends were missing along the line at the bottom. No warning came up, however. So I closed the room - keeping my game on and alive, and went right back into the room section.

All missing friends along the bottom of the screen reappeared. No restart was needed, and thankfully my game remained intact.

~ jeannie ~

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 30, 15 2:37 PM
Tunkfairy wrote:Hey friends,
The only things I can see from this update is TRINA is robbing me of airship items and asking me to update my room to 15 and we can only do 12? I am trying to ignore her, it was more fun before TERRIBLE TRINA! She might Venice but I don't like her! Sorry,BFG. She is even making the daily quests hard becUse she takes everything.
Anyway, don't worry be happy, man!
Tunkin

Dear Midnight Castle Friends:

Ditto Tunkfairy.

Good thoughts to all gamers - closet decorators and those who do not like to decorate!

~ jeannie ~

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 30, 15 2:01 PM
sbaker was my first mentor. A very big thank you and [hug] from me!

~ jeannie ~

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 23, 15 8:47 AM
Annie ! You are a big tease.

I thought there might be some insider information coming ~ but nooooo. Just annie being silly!! I shall have you stuffed with Harpy's Feathers!!!

~ jeannie ~

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 22, 15 12:16 AM
I'm undecided about the use of butterfly nets. I laugh at picturing us leaping in the air to catch butterflies, then - trusty net in hand - moving to the rooms of our listed friends - and look just as silly there - stalking butterflies. We have been clicking away on all those butterflies, and we're bound to get better at it. The problem has never been about the speed of zapping anyway. The problem is the lack of rewards.

Did the developers think that clearing 20 rooms of butterflies - and not have even one shard appear - would be a fun adventure for us?!! Arghhhh (my favorite pirate word) - we know now this is not fun at all. Knowing Trina sometimes demands 40 or more shards, the lack of shard rewards is very discouraging.

I don't think getting faster at zapping should mean more shards, at least it should not be the only solution. Some players no longer have the quickness in hand movements to earn more shards this way. The game has not punished players who are slower "hidden object finders." People find the hidden objects in a room at different speeds. (wow - some of you are fast as lightening!) Anyway, even people who do not have high scores, people who need more time to find all the listed objects - all are still rewarded with the items needed to complete a task. People who move through all the rooms and / or outdoor scenes at a slower pace - know it will take them a bit longer to move up to the next level. The game does not make players feel small or inadequate for taking a long time to clear a room. The game will still reward by distributing the needed items.

I don't have the answer to the burning question of how to better the process of earning more shards. I've read some very good suggestions. Whatever solution is found and put into place - I hope it will not just benefit the sharp shooting, speedy zappers. I hope the solution takes into account the slower players who aren't likely to become speedy zappers.

Speaking my two cent opinion,
~ jeannie ~

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 20, 15 9:15 AM
chloe4747 wrote:Sandy 510

The first chest is free. I used 3 diamonds to open the chest in my room and received 5 shards, then another 3 diamonds on three more chests 1 in my room and 2 in friends rooms which all contained $300.00. Used a total of 12 diamonds for a pay out of 5 shards and $900.00.

Woohoo! This sounds worth it - as long as it works now and then. I've got my "every Sunday, large vanilla latte" and I'm ready to play the game. I'm anxious to give this a try. Thank you so much for the tip!

~ jeannie ~

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator