Posts created by kitty4545

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 16 6:25 AM
Thanks for the reply Wishtar and Diane.
I'm glad to hear this.
Maybe this point needs to be made clearer as the few posts stating they like the changes have been met with posts about the maths.
I don't think anybody can disagree with the maths argument as it's stats, they just quite innocently posted that they are enjoying the new quests.
If I go and sign, am I allowed to add a to keeping the side quests?
Thanks,
Kitty

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 16 5:59 AM
Hi everyone.
A friend has just alerted me to the petition, so can I ask a question please to save scrolling through this huge thread?
I understand the concern about the drop rates and see the point in the frustration here.
Are you advocating that the side quests are taken away and everything goes back to how it was?
The reason I ask is that some players are finding the new side quests fun and don't want to lose this.
Would it be a solution if drop rates were altered back to previous levels, but the side quests kept?
Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 25, 16 9:48 AM
Hi General,
I totally agree that coinage is being lost with the update, there's no disputing that one and this has definitely upset as lot of players!
We probably all play for different reasons and this is only my humble opinion, but it was getting tedious going round and round and a few people do feel this way.
Now I'm not going to post anymore as I've probably upset a lot of people by writing this in the first place...as I say, that's just my opinion and It doesn't seem to be the view of the majority I know.
Runs for cover!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 25, 16 9:16 AM
I was also a little dubious at first but now realise that it's fun to play again.
The inventory has changed, but lots of items I wouldn't normally have got are being added.
I love the new pets and completing Trina's quests is now possible.
At last, no more round and round for no real purpose.
Friends are returning and there seems to be a reason for playing again.
So I agree EOTR, the fun is back
Off to check out that crow

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 24, 16 6:47 AM
Once you get the new pets their food drops in the HOS's.
Only had one so far so reserve judgement on how often you get these, but I too am starting to like the changes in the update

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 24, 16 6:20 AM
Got a couple of the new dragons from the new chest,
The food is quite expensive, but I managed a silver chest on the blue dragon and was awarded with a nice big set of goodies.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 9, 16 8:20 AM
JayBee,
Don't worry about sending/not sending me.
A lot of my friends are stopping playing now as the event is over so I should be able to send more flakes and pumpkins which should help.
Kitty

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 15 6:06 AM
Sent you a PM div3000.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 2, 15 8:16 AM
I managed to play a little of the Christmas theme before bed last night and...yes, you can leave the presents under friends trees.
Back to flowers for now, but good to know they have a use at last

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 14, 15 5:51 AM
Dear Dani,
Our thoughts are with our French friends at this time regarding this terrible atrocity.
This was an attack not only on innocent civilians but the civilised world's way of life.
The French fought hard for the right to live under the constitution and I have no doubt will continue to do so as a strong and resilient people.
This medieval ideology has no place in our modern society and is no reflection on the millions of civilised Muslims around the world, as has been mentioned, this ideology has nothing to do with Islam or the Koran.
It is heartening to see the messages of unity and support coming in from around the globe.
Paris is such an amazing city and will recover, but it is now a time to grieve and process what has happened.
We stand with you - liberte, egalite, fraternite.
Kitty x

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 8, 15 9:23 AM
Lol guppies,
Go for it!
I look forward to checking the scores on the next tournament

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 8, 15 9:10 AM
Oops sorry!
Removes foot from mouth.
Could be fun though

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 8, 15 8:55 AM
Thanks Fudge,
Now I know how people get huge scores!
Not good to use it to your advantage though I agree.
Hopefully it will be fixed soon and I can go back to diabolical scores, lol.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 8, 15 8:26 AM
Hi everyone.
I have come in to say sorry as I have a false score in the tournament.
I played, got 138k and then gifted friends and crashed.
Logged back in and played again and then saw 203k and realised it was adding to previous, so clicked one item per room and closed the games without spinning.
I won't play again and BFG can take any diamonds back if I win any.
Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 6, 15 12:19 PM
Sally Anne,
I have plenty of hats and candles and will gladly gift to you.
Keep them on the inventory and I'll send even if you take a break
Kitty. x
Hope all that are feeling a bit fed up get back to happy times again

Update-You can keep them on the wishlist as well if you want, lol.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 9, 15 11:56 AM
Hi all,
Is anybody else getting a 0 score in the HOS's?
Seems even more impossible to get shards in the rooms as well.
I too have been logged off after a few rounds when logging on, but the one good thing about this is that you can gift friends, crash, log back on and then gift 5 again (the original 5 gifts sent have remained).
Must look to the positive

Hey, this forum works fast!
Logged back in and HOS scores have returned

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 25, 15 2:26 PM
I scored 183,374 so I guess things are definitely not running correctly as the most I've ever had was 135+ and that was once, lol.
Nice to play again though and hopefully things will be remedied soon.
Kitty.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 18, 15 12:38 PM
Hi legoddess.
I would never put a friend in the bin for not gifting back immediately.
We all get stuck with gifting back at times.
I have friends that exchange gifts once a week or so, and that's fine.
I'm talking about friends that used to gift regularly and now don't send and you have gifted them several times, can see they are playing and it's been weeks/months..
Even worse, friends who send requests, receive plenty and don't send back.
Personally, I will take my list down if I need to gift out and put it back up when I've caught up.
I never put anything too ambitious on the list and always take into account player levels (we all know how difficult it is when we start out and have a small inventory).
I guess we all play the game differently.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 18, 15 10:57 AM
Hi everyone,
I too am having the issue of friends not gifting back and I can see they are playing.
A few are earmarked for the bin very soon.
Why don't those of us who play regularly and believe in give and take PM each other and add to the friends list?
That way we know we have good friends on the list.
I'll start the ball rolling...feel free to PM me if you play regularly and enjoy the friendship side of the game and we can swap game ID's.
I have around 8 friends that gift/I gift every day, a few every two or three days and a few once a week, so room for a few more friends there.
I will gift back to you.
Kitty4545

Forgot to add, I play on PC
Update-Think I'd best leave it there or I won't be able to keep up. Welcome new friends

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 15, 15 1:15 PM
Ok, that went wrong
Thanks to Aussie Dot for the reply.
That makes sense.
Love this game, happy gaming
Kitty x

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator