Posts created by Trolden

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 13, 16 1:28 AM
I am only Level 34 still but in my experience I never seem to never run out of stamps. I have plenty off all types. I think I had over 300 off the plain type last I checked and they seem to drop plenty too. So you could be right about having more makes them drop more often.

After the Christmas event I now have 10 pages of friends. I have a stamp on my wishlist and get many every day. My main concern with so many friends is that there are days I only have time to logg in once and gift (like today). Anyway put that stamp up on your wishlist too.

I am excited about getting to the Elf quest and the elven area - I think that is what keeps me going these days

Good luck - hope you get your stamps

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 5, 16 10:50 AM
Wonder if the chance of seeing eggs have been changed or something. After hardly seeing any for ages I am now on the 4th day in a row of seeing an egg.
Hope this is a new thing

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 5, 16 4:59 AM
Some good advice here, I was going crazy pondering why the right items I needed for the daily did not drop. I will from now on not even bother unless I have the items already in my Inventory.

Trolden

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 27, 15 7:22 AM
Good advice from Jackie. Also just keep doing HoS they will drop sooner or later if you keep doing them

Good luck!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 27, 15 7:20 AM
I got good advice early on when I ran out of them, never use them now unless I have too sitting on over 100 of em at level 32. I find they drop rather frequent too so maybe there is some truce to the game being more generous when you have enough.

This mystic fountain sounds intriguing - hopefully I will someday reach 60s too although that seems lightyears away

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 25, 15 10:51 AM
Merry Christmas everyone

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 21, 15 12:17 PM
Yep I meant the metro station - hmm hard to see if its underground or not...well there is a skylight could be underground (or not lol).

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 21, 15 12:13 PM
Same here I still find the drop rate was fine and the 500 flakes where not that much of a hazzle to get - I am now enjoying the extra coins, diamonds etc I get.

I still found getting 2000 pumpkins was a lot harder for me at least.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 21, 15 1:17 AM
I got 2 more areas in the town when I was in my 20s. Last night an underground area openend opp at level 31 - very exciting

Good Luck getting there.

Trolden

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 17, 15 10:44 AM
You could be right Idy - lets all hope so. Still sucks ofc but at least I am less worried if this was the case.

I tested earlier to see what comes up when buying gems, you can see personal details such as address and name but most of the credit card details are encrypted so should be safe I guess - just better to be safe than sorry. So many hackers and bad people out there.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 17, 15 3:20 AM
This thread is somehow hilarious - the quest for getting rid of the Yeti egg lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 17, 15 12:09 AM
Omg how is that possible to hijack someone else's game? - I feel terrible for you!! All the stuff you have gathered. I don't think I will accept any new friends after reading this

It should not be possible to do this. Also a bit worried, make sure your credit card details are no where to be found connected to the game!!

Trolden

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 16, 15 2:41 AM
Use the friend thread for getting new friends - link below:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/265608.page

Happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 16, 15 12:03 AM
Lots of good tips in this thread, interesting to read how very different we all play this game.

I have been playing a few months sitting on level 30 now. After an obsessive fall event I realised I had to slow down and play more casual which I do now. I only do a full round or 2 every evening - if I am home that is. Real life and friends always come first

The best tips I have is accumulate the coins and diamonds you can now, its a very good time to get them during an event. And also do full rounds every so often as it builds up your inventory and give you gold. I am sitting on 150000 gold now and trying to keep that amount for the later levels.

I have just had a special quest for a little while and it changed the look of the screen (not saying more specifically to avoid spoilers), the story was so exciting so I think taking my time reading the quests and the story is a good way to play. I think just rushing though the game is a shame and you will miss out.

Trolden

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 15 4:46 AM
Wow awesome - congratulations!!
We all deserve a bit of luck once in a while

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 15 12:01 AM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:Trolden, I never said anything about bringing back the old times. I do think the game should be fair for all players. That's why I've suggested since we were first able to send 15 gifts, that they all be at once.

Annelliegram, while the 15 gifts would be at once, you wouldn't have to gift them all out at once. It's just that we would have 15 gifts every 24-hour period to gift out as we like within that 24-hour period. Some might like to gift out all 15 at once, or do like we have now, 5 in 8-hour periods. But we could send gifts how and when it best suits us to do so.

Yes I very much would have preferred this too. People from around the globe play this game and it will never be fair to everyone the way it is set up now - I really think it should be changed so everyone has an equal chance!

The fall event was a pain for me to gift 350 times - made it but would have been easier with a different way of gifting.

Trolden

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 15 11:54 PM
Happy birthday

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 15 11:53 PM
That dragon sure like to win in my game - CONGRATULATIONS with your progress

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 15 2:14 PM
Totally agree Blaze - I dont give away petfood either - period.

Petfood have a chance of giving golden chests and are needed for the normal daily sometimes I guess that is why people having them up. But it is egoistic so only have petfood on your wishlist...

Trolden

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 15 2:06 PM
I prefer the new time change no cheating and its better times for me...
So some people love love love the new change - so before you go on about screaming bringing back the time that others where not so fond of (us Europeans) how about instead think of something that would benefit all.

TiramaSue said it perfectly

Trolden

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator