Posts created by claire_lou28

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 26, 14 12:37 PM
Thanks for your help. I've found how to do it on android. Just need more tickets and coins now. :-)

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 26, 14 11:45 AM
Help needed. I have eggs but not sure what to do with them? I only have the one pet and would like more.x

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 26, 14 11:40 AM
Hi all. I'm on level 22 and I'm playing on kindle fire hd. I have eggs only the one pet? Are we supposed to hatch these eggs to get more pets? I'm confused.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 26, 14 10:54 AM
Hi all my code is a147285 please add me as every time I attempt to add anyone I get "no matches found" daily player :-)

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 26, 14 10:48 AM
Hi all. I'm playing on a kindle fire hd and my only issue is I cannot get any friends to share gifts supplies etc. Each time I search for people's game id I get "no matches found" is this an issue with android and is anyone else having the same issue? My id is a147285 :-)

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 26, 14 9:25 AM
Hi all. I've been trying to add friends but every time I enter a game id I get the message "no matches found" please add me as I'm a daily player and would like to share supplies and gifts etc. My id is a147285 thank you :-)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator