Posts created by fishfingers10

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 14, 17 5:26 AM
Thanks for the help, have already got loads of replies but will look for others needing friends.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 13, 17 12:14 PM
Embers 335396 PC, would really appreciate any new friends especially with events coming up, gift daily as often as I can. Thankyou.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 13, 17 12:04 AM
Same here, got about 5 pages of friends that i used to gift and they cant all have taken down their lists. Embers

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 12, 17 12:15 AM
Impatient here, 24 diamonds later and done it!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 11, 17 12:24 PM
Did 20 this morning and used amulet and just picked a few and did them over and over, got it done in 1 hour, fingers still tingling!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 8, 17 12:26 AM
Thanks for the advice much appreciated.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 8, 17 12:23 AM
All of you stay safe, best wishes from Wales UK.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 7, 17 12:03 AM
Thanks to new friends I have acquired, my list is back, must be a black hole somewhere, glad to have it back.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 6, 17 12:03 AM
I have lost half of my friends list Embers 335396, it appears to have vanished into thin air, please add me again and would welcome new friends, gift daily.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 3, 17 11:58 PM
Its truly sad that people have to go through this continually for no reason at all, to all those affected much love.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 9, 17 4:18 AM
From Wales in the UK wishing you luck and hope everyone stays safe, thinking of you all.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 3, 17 12:32 PM
May you be at peace now.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 1, 17 12:32 AM
I have accumulated lots of amulets so I have been using them once a day to power through 2 hos scenes, have managed to acquire over 400 of most airship items and enough pet food to last a while, 1 hour goes by quick and if you just pick 2 scenes at a time you accumulate plenty of inventory items.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 1, 17 12:27 AM
Love and best wishes from the UK, keeping check on news, stay safe friends.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 23, 17 10:53 AM
Finally done it after 3 tries, have done 50 hos as well and closed and re opened game and still ok, here's hoping will be the same tomorrow!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 23, 17 3:35 AM
I beat the iron night 3 times last night and when I opened game this morning was back to 0 so I did it again, just opened game and back to 0, not happy here!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 14, 17 11:51 PM
Good luck Coral, I am collecting building supplies and its a hard slog, especially when you start the nails and screws, enjoy!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 3, 17 12:52 PM
sent invite

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 31, 17 8:27 AM
Got 30 medallions from DQ's and exclusive pets, after last couple of days was a breeze!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 30, 17 8:52 AM
Someone is having a laugh at our expense, all done 300 hos in 2 days, ha I did it!! However my wrists are numb and I am seeing stars, and my bum is numb!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator