Posts created by Catlover612

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 20, 15 7:17 PM
Thank you all for the information. So many smart and helpful players on this forum.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 20, 15 7:14 PM
LOL---- I am here clicking away, trying to get back a little of what I lost today.
And you are right, I am closing the game out periodically --just in case.
Ice cream breaks

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 20, 15 6:38 PM
I asked this question too, and was told it has been suspended while the fall event is on.
The only thing is, I play on an IPad, a mini iPad, and a pc--three separate games, and have been playing for over a year. I have never seen any of these quests at any time, on any platform, so I am not sure what this is or how to get to it.
I hope someone answers you, because I would like to know as well. Lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 20, 15 6:26 PM
I spent all day today on my IPad playing my game--yes, I have no life
I only needed 4 more pumpkins for my witch avatar, and one more item to craft the black cat.
You guessed it--- my game shut down and I lost all my progress of the day.
This happened a lot a few months ago but I got it fixed and it has been fine since--til today.
Just venting--- this setback sure won't stop me from playing this game. I love it

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 15 5:03 PM
Thank you Jackie. I thought I was losing it--lol
I even wrote to the tech support about it.
Reading the forum it sounded like it was a current quest that players were getting.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 15 4:08 PM
I am on level 66, and play several hours a day.
There are so many smart players on this forum I am hoping someone can help me.
Can someone tell me how to get to the 3 part quest for the achievement?
I do the daily quests and have completed them multiple times, but I get the feeling that that the 3 part quest is something else entirely.
I keep thinking it will pop up eventually on its own, but maybe I have to look somewhere special for it.
I know from reading the forum that they are out there--what do I need to do??

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 15 12:16 PM
I finish multiple daily quests every day, but not one of them are showing up in the acheivement area. Anyone know why this is, or is anyone else experiencing this?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 11, 15 2:36 PM

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 11, 15 2:31 PM
I need :
Emerald Dragon
Gold Bearing Turtle
Silly Seal

I have to trade:
Pegasus
Pink Piggy
Parrot
Hedgehog
Playing as Princess on IOS
ID i1330838

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 11, 15 2:23 PM
I still need:
Emerald Dragon
Gold Bearing Turtle
Silly Seal

I have to trade:
Pegasus
Pink Piggy
Parrot
Hedgehog

Playing as Princess. i1330838

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 9, 15 6:56 PM
Thank you Jackie and G4---I will appreciate any help. Would you rather gift colored eggs or flowers, or does it matter? I have no spring pets at all and would like to at least create the bunny --if possible.
Thank you again for your generosity--it is very much appreciated.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 9, 15 3:45 PM
That is so kind of you players to offer to help out with the Christmas and Spring items.
I got a late start on both, and can use lots of help. I am on iPad and am on level 28
My id is i1467956, playing as Bobbi.
I would appreciate any help to try to get at least some of my pets or achievements.
Thank you in advance!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 9, 15 2:39 PM
I was so happy to read that the developers may be waiting for all of us to be able to update and play for the fall acheivements--if it is true that would be awesome!
I ( as well as several others) play on an iPad, and it seems we are always behind the others when it comes to getting acheivements for special events.
We have to update and start later but it ends for us the same time as the other platforms, giving us much less time to complete special event acheivements.
Speaking for myself, I never did get all the spring ones. Not complaining, just saying. Lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 5, 15 11:59 AM
Hi Lady Diana
I am (was) one of your friends and I definitely noticed you had disappeared from my friend list. I didn't know why you had left, and I feel bad for you, losing all that work.
I hope you get everything straightened out and get it all back soon and come back to the game.
You are missed!
Princess

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 26, 15 2:06 PM
This morning I played the fortune wheel for quite a while trying to get the items I wanted. I did win a $1500 jackpot, but spent 2100 coins as well.
When I checked my inventory, not one of my won items were there. I am not even sure the jackpot money was added to my total coins.
I am not sure if this has been going on for awhile, as I never checked it before.
I sent a letter to tech support but haven't heard back yet--I am sure it is too soon--but I hope they have a fix or return for me.
Has anyone else had this problem?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 18, 15 2:33 PM
I am glad you were able to fix the shutting down issue on your iPad. I have been having this problem as well for several months.
I turned in a ticket and also contacted customer support several times but was told each time there was nothing they can do about the game shutting down and having to redo all the HOGS again.
So as far as them saying they hadn't had this problem reported before---that is just not true.
Can you tell me how you deleted and reinstalled the game off your iPad? If I click the X for the game it is still on the computer under purchased games.
Thanks for any help----ps. I am also on level 63 and don't want to start over, but I hate having to keep losing and redoing my progress.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 7, 15 8:52 AM
Regarding the tournament--do you get more points for the speed or for the accuracy?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 5, 15 7:47 PM
Does anyone else get a score of millions instead of thousands in one or more rooms?
When this happens it messes up the total score and it doesn't even register when I submit. I don't know why it happens but it is very frustrating.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 5, 15 7:16 PM
The scoring is real weird sometimes. One or more of the rooms sometimes gives a score of millions instead of thousands, which messes up the total score. You can spin the wheel and make it even higher but nothing shows up on the player score list anyway.
A waste of time and chips when this happens, and so frustrating!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 5, 15 4:34 PM
I am exactly where you are now. Level 61 and Valencia holding me up.
Playing on my iPad.
My pc game was updated in the last couple of days and there is another area open for level 61---- so we on iOS should be updated soon.
Meanwhile I am trying to earn coins while
waiting, as I am sure we will need them after the new update.
Have fun!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator