Posts created by mirandashell

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 17, 17 5:35 AM
Hi Dot! Glad you're here.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Dec 9, 17 3:09 PM
I'm stuck on World number 5. I'm sick of the sight of it.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 9, 17 3:05 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 9, 17 3:00 PM
Hmmm...so you want to us to talk to you about the lack of development in this game in private? Uh huh. I wonder why that could be?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 9, 17 7:31 AM
Just tried it again and still can't buy anything.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 9, 17 3:25 AM
I'll leave it for a bit then. It did tell me to check my internet connection so I did and it was fine. So I think the problem may be this end.

Bit annoyed at all the stuff I've lost though.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 9, 17 2:51 AM
Lambina wrote:It's that buggerall thing

Correct!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 9, 17 2:47 AM
Anyone else finding their market is behaving weirdly? Taking money but not providing the goods? Showing absolutely massive carrots? Not keeping up with what you've bought?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 7, 17 11:58 AM
All you will get from a Mod is their usual upbeat version of 'You Are Very Important to Us but we can't tell you anything so meh'.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 1, 17 2:50 PM
Xmas quest thread has been posted.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 1, 17 2:46 PM
Thank you!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 25, 17 7:32 AM
Keep completing the quests and they will open up in due course.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 25, 17 7:31 AM
When you say you've finished Beechwood, do you mean you've completed all the building quests including the Museum and the plane? There are only the four areas as the developers abandoned the game in 2015

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Nov 25, 17 7:27 AM
I reckon they have quietly dropped it and this is it. No more worlds, no more events, no more nothing.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Nov 22, 17 4:52 AM
Seeing as my last thread was closed so I can't report back, I thought I would do it here.

Basically this game has gotten so dull I really CBA to go through all the usual nonsense with the support desk. So I've just uninstalled it and given up.

It's a shame so many are abandoning it cos it was one of the best FTP games I've played. But there you go. Greedy developers strike again.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 21, 17 10:58 AM
You're welcome!

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Three on Nov 21, 17 10:45 AM
I thought Book 4 was Roads of Rome but with AT characters. But ... it is a Trilogy so I guess they are done.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book One on Nov 21, 17 10:44 AM
I don't think they will fix it. I was automatically given a refund when I complained.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Nov 21, 17 10:33 AM
You just have to keep playing until eventually it will allow you to win. It could take months.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Nov 21, 17 10:31 AM
Fred_just_Fred wrote:bfgBeruna, thanks for taking "our side."

He or she isn't taking our side. That's a generic post. You'll find it on lots of threads.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator