Posts created by MagentaRose

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 29, 17 7:01 AM
I now own the Pink Bunny after 52 spins of the Wheel. Thank you sooo much all you beautiful people who sent me their good luck trinkets & good luck messages & wishes.

Congratulations to all players who will soon complete this Challenge and get the 3rd Avatar.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 29, 17 6:47 AM
anchesa52 wrote:Maybe you should spend some money and not relay on free spin ,gl

You must be really lucky if your able to spin the wheel 46 times in 13 days and not have to spend money!!!!

posted in Wanderland on Jul 28, 17 11:43 PM
I think this must be one of the many glitches in the game as I also have had the problem that I get the Balm but it doesn't register so the quest cannot be completed and NO REWARD is given. The Quest then returns. (I have done this quest MANY times.)

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 26, 17 5:36 AM
Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts & suggestions in attempting to win a diamond on the fortune wheel which I have tried without success.

Before the Challenge I was getting a Diamond a couple of times a week. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

EDIT: Day 10 not Day 6 of Castle Challenge)

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 24, 17 5:42 AM
Stay tuned for tomorrows episode of the Legend Of The Lost Diamond!!!!

So glad I don't gamble in real life if I can't even win at a computer game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 23, 17 6:04 AM
Day 20 and still stuck on Day 10 trying to get the Diamond.

The 5 day quest (which was on Day 6) I didn't get until day 15.

Maybe there's a prize for not completing the Castle Challenge!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 23, 17 5:59 AM
31 spins NO DIAMOND
This is the first time I have been unable to finish a Castle Challenge.
Thank you Sharp Eye, I have replied to your message.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 22, 17 5:47 AM
1457051 wrote:I finally got the gem on my iPad.
I feel really bad for those still stuck on the 5 part quest. How frustrating

I'm done with the challenge. Got the first avatar and that's as far as I plan on going on both platform games.

25 spins and still no diamond. The 5 day quest (which was on Day 6) I didn't get until day 15. If I get the pink avatar I won't bother to go any further with this Challenge.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 18, 17 5:18 AM
Thanks to eveyone who offered their encouragement and kind words to stay with it. I'll soon be part of the "Pink Bunny Club"

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 18, 17 5:08 AM
No you are not doing anything wrong Twospook, unfortunately you are one of many of us unlucky players who are or have been in the same predicament. Day 15 of the Castle Challenge and I FINALLY got the Day 6 Challenge that had the 5 daily quests.

I wish you good luck in this disappointing Challenge.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 17, 17 2:18 AM
Day 14. Still waiting....

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 17, 17 2:08 AM
trader6 wrote:..well done to all who have waited and gotten this quest done...I am still waiting for mine... ..I've given up!!..

Still waiting also. sigh

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 15, 17 10:32 PM
Day 13 of the Castle Challenge & I still can't get past Day 6. Today once again a 3 part Quest which I did that again required Airship supplies THEN a 10 part Daily Quest which requires heaps more. Sorry friends, I will not be gifting Airship items for a LONG long time.

Poor programming devs!!!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 14, 17 5:39 PM
There are many posts regarding this issue. I'm also on the list waiting for this 5 part Daily Quest to appear. There are many disappointed players with this Castle Challenge, this quest is one of them and the other is there are TOO many quests needing Airship items.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 13, 17 10:24 PM
No, there's no pink bunny for me. Still trying to get a 5 part daily quest before the Castle Challenge ends!!!!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 13, 17 10:18 PM
joyfuloldwoman wrote:What do I have to do to get one. For six days now all I get is 10 and three part daily quests. I am very frustrated.

I am having the same problem with only getting 10 & 3 part daily quests which really eat into the scarce supplies of air ship items as well as trying to return gifts to friends who also need airship items. This has been a very disappointing Castle Challenge.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 21, 17 1:35 AM
bfgBellerophon wrote:

An important announcement regarding Awakening Kingdoms - May 18, 2015

bfgBellerophon

I still remember that sad announcement but have continued to play the mini-games and read the forum each day hoping that the decision has been reversed. sigh

posted in Wanderland on Jun 19, 17 4:33 PM
Coffee_Cat wrote:

Same here. I've killed several swamp things and a few ogres. No bones came in. Game at a standstill.

They must of all visited the player that already has nearly 160 skeletons driven away.

posted in Wanderland on Jun 19, 17 1:38 AM
I have Ogres walking around today but NO skeletons - and you guessed it.... today the tournament is for skeletons!!!! hahaha

posted in Wanderland on May 28, 17 12:00 AM
I have temporarily removed my requests for gifts which would show it as “greyed out” because I have expensive friends who are asking for gifts that have cost 19 to 27 gems (Ritual Jars) which I can no longer afford to give them.

I only ask for low priced items so other players can complete the Archivists quests & get their Achievements.

Once I have enough rubies I'll start sending & requesting items again.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator