Posts created by bfgBellerophon

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 9, 17 12:40 PM
Hi roswellaliendude,

Welcome to the forums. I see that there is some trouble connecting to Facebook. eli173 is correct that it looks like you are on the PC platform. Please note that this specific thread is for the mobile platform. I'll include a link below:

Post any Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery PC technical issues here only

In regards to the Facebook issue you are referring to, I do apologize that the function isn't available on the PC platform. If you find that there is a lost of progress or items are missing, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. Please provide your manor ID and a representative will be with you shortly.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 9, 17 12:17 PM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here and thank players for bringing this to our attention. I've gone ahead and alerted the appropriate teams of the forums behavior, and we will update the forums if they relay any information to us.

Thank you everyone for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 9, 17 12:05 PM
Hi Notenoughfish,

I'm sorry to hear that certain actions weren't registering in your game. Thank you for updating the post and letting us know that the situation has been resolved. If you continue to experience these issues, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team can help investigate further for you.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 9, 17 11:07 AM
Hi Roenafoxfire,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing technical issues and your previous inquiry on this forum wasn't answered. I definitely want to help get things up and running. Thank you for taking the time to try and reach out to our Support Team. After looking at the form, please keep in mind that an in-game ID isn't required on the form. It does look like the email address, first and last name, nature of issue, subject, and platform you are playing on are required. Please try to fill the other areas of the form and hit submit. An email confirmation should then be received. Please reach out to any of the active moderators if you have any questions or issues. The Sunken Secrets Support Team can help look into your technical issues for you.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 9, 17 9:30 AM
Hi misgj54,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that after uninstalling and reinstalling this specific game, it is stating that the current version is unsupported. Please be sure that the following game requirements have been met:

CPU: 2.0 GHz
RAM: 2048 MB
DirectX: 9.0
Hard Drive: 322 MB

If they have, then let's try running the game as an administrator. This will allow the game to obtain the necessary permissions to run properly. Please refer to the following Big Fish Games Help page with these steps:

Run Game as Administrator

If you continue to have issues, please reach out to our Sunken Secrets Support Team. The Support Team is always happy to help investigate this further for you.

Thank you for your patience. We look forward to your participation in the forums! If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 9, 17 8:56 AM
Hi Colbycritter,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that after claiming rewards for 14 or 15 days, it had started back to day one. Since it sounds like the requirements have been met for the daily rewards to continue further, please reach out to our Gummy Drop Support Team with your user ID. Please provide the Support Team details of the issue so that they can investigate.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 9, 17 8:44 AM
Hi Everyone,

It is understandable wanting to present the concern regarding the timing of events in Midnight Castle. The Moderation Team will continue to pass these concerns to the appropriate teams for review. I do apologize that the moderators have no control over these events, but we will continue to be an advocate for the players. Please keep in mind that the Castle Challenges are optional and not mandatory. If you have any questions or further concerns, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Secrets of Magic 3: Happy Halloween on Oct 9, 17 8:30 AM
Hi Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct these types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 9, 17 8:26 AM
Hi there,

Thanks again everyone for your patience regarding the spam posts in the forums. We do apologize for any inconvenience or frustration they may have caused. The moderators will continue to manually ban these spam posters and delete the spam posts. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 9, 17 8:23 AM
Hi Myamae,

I'm sorry to hear that after opening your Midnight Castle game, diamonds are missing. Since we don't have the tools to investigate this from the forums, please reach out to our Midnight Castle Support Team with your player ID. The Support Team is happy to look into this for you even if your cat stepped on your iPad.

Thanks for your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Solitaire Italian Trip on Oct 9, 17 5:34 AM
Hi Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct these types of problems:

Game Compatibility

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

posted in Solitaire Italian Trip on Oct 9, 17 5:33 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Solitaire Italian Trip here. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Solitaire Italian Trip.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

3) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. Also, remember that moderators will remove any content that isn’t a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Secrets of Magic 3: Happy Halloween on Oct 9, 17 5:24 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Secrets of Magic 3: Happy Halloween here. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Secrets of Magic 3: Happy Halloween.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

3) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. Also, remember that moderators will remove any content that isn’t a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 6, 17 12:30 PM
Hi there,

I just wanted to pop in here and thank fbf6751 for checking in. The Moderation Team is also glad to hear that you are doing well. We definitely love how supportive this community is of each other.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 6, 17 10:53 AM
Hi 41273,

I'm sorry to hear that after opening your Midnight Castle game, your friends disappeared. It may be helpful to try closing out of your game and then relaunching it. Players have often mentioned that this helps the friends list to return.

If you continue to experience issues with your friends list, feel free to reach out to our Midnight Castle Support Team. The Support Team can help look into this for you.

Thank you for your patience. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 6, 17 10:30 AM
Hi Everyone,

It's understandable wanting to discuss when events may occur. I just wanted to pop in here and let players know that the Moderation Team hasn't received any information regarding the dates of upcoming events. We will continue to request this information and post in the forums once it is relayed to us.

Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 6, 17 9:49 AM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let players know that the moderators will continue to pass along this thread to the Midnight Castle teams for review. As mentioned previously, we have no control over in-game changes, but will do what ever we can to ensure that the teams review these suggestions. If they relay any information on changes, we will post in the forums.

Thank you for your understanding.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 6, 17 9:28 AM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team does encourage players to post their feedback and thoughts of the games in the forums. I do want to remind users that we ask posts be kept game specific. In order to keep this thread open for player's thoughts, I'd like to bring this thread back to it's original subject. Perhaps the prizes are in the left hand?

We greatly appreciate everyone's patience and understanding as we respect player's opinions. Keep in mind that this is a public forum and we ask other topics be kept out of it. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

posted in The Keeper of Antiques: The Revived Book on Oct 6, 17 8:23 AM
Hi mmccu720,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing an error message when trying to play your game. Since we don't have the tools to provide in depth troubleshooting for this issue, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. If you are able to provide a screenshot of the error message, that would be helpful.

Since this is regarding a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Keeper of Antiques: The Revived Book here.

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread to redirect it to the one above.

bfgBellerophon

posted in The Keeper of Antiques: The Revived Book on Oct 6, 17 8:19 AM
Hi Everyone,

Game Compatibility

bfgBellerophon

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator