Posts created by lanky46musician

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 23, 18 10:37 PM
You and your family will be in my prayers. Keep up your strength and hold your family close.

Deeay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 23, 18 9:30 PM
Please don't gift this game as I cannot open it up due to lack of disk space. I'm going to try to put it on my other tablet, if I can figure out how to do so..

If I don't have you as a friend on my DeeJay46 game, I will slowly invite you to it. If you want to invite me before I get to you, My ID# is 637896.

Thanks for being such great friends,
DeeJay46

edited the ID#

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 23, 18 9:23 PM
I have the Christmas Room 2 still up in my dandy donna game because I don't have enough disk space to open it up. If I can figure out how to transfer it to my Surface, I will try to get it there. I like the Spring Room, so I put it up in my DeeJay46 game. I too hope they give us a Spring Room 2 so we can have fun like this Christmas Room gave us.

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 18, 18 3:48 PM
Hi Jannie M,

I sent you an invite to my DJ46 game. My dandy donna game is having problems with space so can't send you an invite there.

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 13, 18 1:20 PM
So sorry for your loss. I will pray for the Lord to give you strength to get you through this. Lean on Randy and Donna as much as you need to.

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 13, 18 1:14 PM
Hope you're back up soon.

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 13, 18 12:52 PM
Thanks for your help and all of my other friends too. I had 60 wands and got my last stocking, my next to last gold globe and my third to last bronze globe. I also have 1 silver globe and 2 snowmen to get too.

Now that the CC is over I'm going to trade with the kids and get more wands that way too.

Thanks again for the wands,
dandy donna(that's the game that needs the wands) & DJ46

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 10, 18 8:28 PM
peacockstreet wrote::-)

I have the same problem re: Bored housewife Unique Stamps, am totally stuck nowhere to go all other quests so far completed EXCEPT for these darn stamps.. also even though I play a few games I am not really adept at using the available 'helpers or buddies' just too thick to 'get it' lol I hasten to add am in my 70' 's so figure for an oldie am not doing too badly (showing ignorance here what is HOS (sorry guys ) BTW my No is 719540

I see your avatar is still "player." If you tap on your avatar and then the bar under it you can change your name to something other than player. Then people will ad you to their friends. Make it something unique. I added a number after one of mine. Also after you change your name, go to the friends for PC thread and add your name to it. You can also add the ID#s at the end to your invite list. After you get as many friends as you're comfortable with, erase your ID#.

Happy gaming,
DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 10, 18 7:22 AM
Hi boredhousewife1,

If you put the unique stamp on your wishlist, your friends will be able to gift them to you. Don't use them until you have more than 20 of them in your inventory as them game doesn't give you what you have 0 of. As you progress, up your stash to 25 then 50 or more.

Happy gaming,
DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 5, 18 6:30 PM
I had deleted your old ID, but it was back on my new requests list so I accepted you. It looks like you are playing both games.

Have fun,
DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 18 11:13 AM
You're not the only one who needed that last silver globe. I got mine on one of y PC games, but my step-daughter didn't on her iOS game. I'm nowhere near on my other 2 games.

Good luck,
DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 18 11:07 AM
It's not there on any of your rooms.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 18 11:05 AM
Didn't have you as a friend, but sent you an invite. Been there on PC many times.

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 18 11:02 AM
I know that your avatar's name was never there, but I never paid attention to the actual avatar. My guess is that it wasn't there either.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 18 12:14 AM
When the glitch hit that took so many people's games, it also turned whatever room you had up and turned it into the Christmas Room. Only it didn't change the room you saw. So if you don't change something in your room every day, your friends may not see the room that you think you have showing. I don't know if it does that to the new Christmas Room, but during the Spring Event, It changed my room twice. So now I put the date after my avatar and also after the message in the room.

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 31, 17 11:59 PM
Happy New Year. Same here.

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 31, 17 11:33 PM
Just went back and checked one of my PC games-yep, they're all green. Luckily, I keep track of when I first notice they are red.

I eliminated about 30 friends on my dandy donna game who had no room open and a red icon yesterday. I will eliminate the same ones on my DeeJay46 game in the next couple of days-well if they had been red.

Happy New Year!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 31, 17 11:18 PM
I started watching ABC's New Years Eve, but the signal was so bad we couldn't see or hear it. Then I turned over to CNN's New Years Eve and watched both New York's and mine (Iowa). I was also playing MC at the same time. The temperature here is -17 Fahrenheit so I plan on hibernating tomorrow.

Happy New Year!!!

Error on line 40, column 25 in wanda/user_posts_show.ftl topics.get(post.topicId) is undefined. It cannot be assigned to topic The problematic instruction: ---------- ==> assignment: topic=topics.get(post.topicId) [on line 40, column 25 in wanda/user_posts_show.ftl] ---------- Java backtrace for programmers: ---------- freemarker.core.InvalidReferenceException: Error on line 40, column 25 in wanda/user_posts_show.ftl topics.get(post.topicId) is undefined. It cannot be assigned to topic at freemarker.core.Assignment.accept(Assignment.java:111) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209) at freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209) at freemarker.core.IteratorBlock$Context.runLoop(IteratorBlock.java:167) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:416) at freemarker.core.IteratorBlock.accept(IteratorBlock.java:102) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209) at freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209) at freemarker.core.IfBlock.accept(IfBlock.java:82) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209) at freemarker.core.MixedContent.accept(MixedContent.java:92) at freemarker.core.Environment.visit(Environment.java:209) at freemarker.core.Environment.process(Environment.java:189) at freemarker.template.Template.process(Template.java:237) at net.jforum.JForum.processCommand(JForum.java:334) at net.jforum.JForum.service(JForum.java:287) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:728) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210) at net.jforum.util.legacy.clickstream.ClickstreamFilter.doFilter(ClickstreamFilter.java:59) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:222) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123) at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171) at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118) at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407) at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1004) at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:589) at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$SocketWithOptionsProcessor.run(AprEndpoint.java:1780) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)