Posts created by sanpry

any one know the download file size?
on this one. thanks might treat myself for xmas, wouldt want to pay this all the time though, happy games to all the fishes.

posted in Cajun Cop: The French Quarter Caper on Nov 24, 09 1:32 AM
like to know if this is the full down load? some of us have to watch our download package. thanks.

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Nov 16, 09 10:53 PM
can you tell me how to get the elavator up to the crystal room?? im at a complete stop here, as i did not notice the number on farthers letter, do i have to start all over>> hope not this has taken me two weeks, with a break,
sanpry

posted in Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold ™ on Nov 2, 09 5:59 PM
any know how long this game is, ta. like to check before useing credit, thanks fishys.

posted in Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold ™ on Nov 2, 09 4:45 PM
hi there any know how long this game is? looks good.

posted in Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold ™ on Nov 2, 09 4:44 PM
hey there, do you realize you have put your email on world wide web?? not wise. hope you dont get junk mail. from a fishy.

posted in Treasure Seekers: Visions of Gold ™ on Nov 2, 09 4:42 PM
marilenel48 wrote:well i just down loaded the free trial and it was kinda hard the first part when your i the girls room then went to basement....well picked up a few things tape pliers, and sissors passed them around room...nothing happened......then i clicked on hint and got nothing but a little sound.....I loved playing Azada and realy would like to try this one....please help if you can e-mail me at my regular mail that would be great too marilenel48@aol.com thanks

posted in Insider Tales: The Secret of Casanova on Oct 15, 09 2:14 AM
is there a walkthrough? how many levals? thanks as i always check here before purchasing,

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Oct 10, 09 8:44 PM
thank,you, been stuck on marbles for hours, going marbles, and no metoin of marbles in blog? i think,

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Oct 10, 09 8:42 PM
Elkestra wrote:The important thing to remember is that the marble-puzzle door is the last lock you'll open, so you can basically ignore it (the required marbles will come to you as a side-effect of removing the curses and solving other rooms/mirrors).

posted in PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville ™ on Oct 4, 09 7:14 PM
great game in all ways, love it, enough of everything, but sad it ended, whens number two out,? now what will i play, games like this and return to ravenhurst, spoil us,

posted in Atlantis Quest on Sep 30, 09 5:50 PM
its a shame as the game itself is great, BUT you cant win, i have had this one over a year, and no getting out of the last leval,
uninstalled no fun,

posted in Hide & Secret 2: Cliffhanger Castle on Sep 19, 09 2:54 AM
fancy putting your email on world wide web?? very naughty,.

posted in Hide & Secret 2: Cliffhanger Castle on Sep 19, 09 2:53 AM
torkster wrote:I cannot find the last WARRIOR ITEM where the guy is climbing the wall in Cliffhanger Castle...... I have been up and down the wall 100 times, and cannot find the last item....... Can anyone help here??????? My email is [removed by moderator] Thanks Bob

posted in Keys to Manhattan on Sep 9, 09 2:25 AM
hi me too asking this before i decide to spend a credit, and next day somthing better comes out, ugg,

posted in Keys to Manhattan on Sep 9, 09 2:20 AM
any blog ? i wonder how long it is, worth it if its long, very pleasent,

posted in Mystery Masterpiece: The Moonstone on Aug 16, 09 2:29 AM
me too dusting till i am fed up, ill give it another try, good other wise ,!!!!!!!

posted in Mystery Masterpiece: The Moonstone on Jul 28, 09 2:41 AM
me too no rose petal, not evan in the walkthrough?? stuck here for ages, disapointing,cant get out of this leval have done the bible thing, help, sandy

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 11, 09 10:47 PM
me too thanks, just ran out of trail time, ill buy, hope there is a walk through coming, thanks,san

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Jul 11, 09 9:38 PM
download no probs, love the game, but are we going to get a waklthrough? just for us a little slow on the uptake sometimes, .i have done the hard ones, and love no timer, will buy this one, thanks for all the advise, fishes,

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator