Posts created by General_hobojoe

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 1, 16 8:56 AM
I am finding a slightly different..item result.......over 100 HOS's. My game is fixed on below 40%.....as low as 24%.....but not over 40%......just my game is on the low end of everything.....but I have noticed an increase with the stamps......especially Unique stamps.......and the new food too...well food in general is dropping. **D**

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 1, 16 8:21 AM
Hugs GF......and a fond smile with a sapote on top... cheers **D**

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 1, 16 8:17 AM
The change is fine for ONE......or two........as for the 9,999,998....others or so......thanks, fair well, was fun,......gotta go. From near and far all points between......moving along to other grass green.....and in hopes and prayers of friends good will.....the forum is cold and yet dead still......of a decision made in the twix of an eye......of what was,now, is just a forgone sigh......and those 9,999,998 have said BYE BYE.........glad for the 2 which still remain.......with gettin less and doing great....with the game as is.."look ma the wind stopped blowin".........water is luke warm and items a flowin......sort of..........fun and I just a fed my pet.......inventory is 3 harpy feathers...I'm set!!!..........take that n run.....tear it up.....and DO fun.......for us 9,999,998 we say...........been there and DONE.

cheers **D@NgeR** out

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 31, 16 7:45 PM
Still having inventory cut by any amount from what was....is not fine. **D**

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 31, 16 4:39 PM
Well it was gettin pretty loabrious all day till now.......and seeing as the folks are restless we can shake the limbs of a few to see if they stirr......been quite solemn these last few moons....... and stand the post is my job........as ye are the verbal muse to raise a brow...and a brew....for the last one breathing is still worth the effort....[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 31, 16 4:29 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 31, 16 11:01 AM
AND WE ALL SHALL WEATHER ANY STORM WE'RE FACED....TOGETHER......EVEN THIS HORRIBLE UPDATE TOO........CHEERS SHARLENE.....HUGS AND SMILES TO BOOT....DANGER OUT

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 31, 16 10:58 AM
OP bounced out.........guess it was a short todo......

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 30, 16 5:53 PM
MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU SHARLENE....HUGS **D@NgeR**

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 30, 16 5:00 PM
deeziner wrote:Okay...my midnite just happened...so went into the Castle to do my gifting and other dailys. As I was gifting...one of my friends has a 5 ITEM WISH LIST.

Has anyone else encountered this?

No....but i shall be aware of this ....thanx 4 the intel... **D**

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 30, 16 4:49 PM
Roil boil and toil and brew....welcome to the frog witch club n crew.... congrats...**D@NgeR** out

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 30, 16 1:49 PM
Yea...in my opinion...it would be just as easy to 'grandfather" the folks that have gone way before....with the "new" changes....as opposed to lessening the achievements or making them redo already DONE tasks......LIKE.....everything....twice over!!!.....cheers and give us back our items with the HOS drop.........and I don't see how anyone "couldn't be a Millionaire"............aren't we all?......just bragging a tad....like the thread states.......seems it would be too hard not to be one if not triple mill at least.....LOL **D** out

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 30, 16 12:48 PM
Annelliegram wrote:
General_hobojoe wrote:I had to beat the dragon 200 times.......maybe they changed it...?....... **D**

That would truly be a bummer if they did!!!! All of us who got the Frog Witch got it at a tremendous cost......beating the Dragon 200 times!

well i thought a prior post insinuated as it being 100......like all the avatars for dice......so maybe they change that achievement to 100 also.......they dodged a bullet with that if it is the case now.....**D**

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 30, 16 12:44 PM
Oh...and when the tournaments start up soon....i will be rawkn that RED cat......just so you know....LOL not to brag or nothing........ many folks already have it...i am aware of that....but till I get it.......it doesn't count.....LOL !!! **D** out

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 30, 16 12:42 PM
Every time i feed the new pets in the portal they have given a BLUE chest.....i fed them elsewhere.....no blue chest.....just intel as to getting the blue chest......fed all 6 times each so far.......so that is a running 20 of 24 feeds with a blue chest...!!! rawkn it and those new freaky pets!!...cheers **D@NgeR** out

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 30, 16 12:37 PM
JohnTonkin wrote:I'm another level 69 going on break until there is an update to fix the issues.
Iceman, Level 69, #48654 (PC) Farewell.

Yo iceman.....saying hello....**D@NgeR** out

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 30, 16 10:54 AM
I'm just keeping 50 blue keys in stock....why..I do not know...seemed like a good # incase i need to hit that chest with a keys of fate.......but it is there if I need it.....if i see one on the wheel..(a key of fate) that is,.....i will treat it like an egg....spin till I get it....when i play the castle again that is......still waiting for the reboot to a better HOS drop.....but a grimm truth is present yet still...cheers **D** out

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 30, 16 10:38 AM
Hello scherry......had a blast....thanx 4 the wishes......and cheers....and Alta is my friend too... rawkn it!!!...cheers **D**

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 30, 16 10:36 AM
I had to beat the dragon 200 times.......maybe they changed it...?....... **D**

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 30, 16 9:31 AM
I am alive....!!!....I accepted ALL that requested an invite......will gift accordingly for the CONSORTIUM......and hugs to all you folks that are rawkn on.......and I will blow a dandilion to the wind for a wish to all those that have moved along.....cheers **D@NgeR** out

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator