Posts created by Loonz111

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 4, 17 3:51 AM
Anabellz, I had the same question about a year and half ago. I will post a copy from that thread, just follow the link:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/651600.page#6355684

If this doesn’t work, just use the ”search all forums” function and type transfer game to new computer, you will see my post on the first page. Hope this helps!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 17, 17 10:05 AM
Trav3lbird wrote:Day 28 here, 12500 hats - I started it right at the beginning so how come some people are already on day 30?.?

I am on 27 now, we didn’t all get the update on the same time/day, I remember people speaking about an update they received while for me it came days later...

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 6, 17 9:27 AM
Playing on iPad, I did have an update yesterday, and no treasure chest since then. Will try playing a level and post what happens...

ETA: Yes, that worked, immediately after winning the level I got the chests back...

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 4, 17 1:03 AM
Imngrmny wrote:I've beat level 10 more than once, but it will not allow me to advance! Can someone assist please? Thank you!!

This information can also be found in the above mentioned thread, San Francisco level help... You have to collect all the paint cans in levels 1-10, then the "painted ladies" house at level 10 will be... painted, and new levels will appear.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 26, 17 8:16 AM
Susancollins826 wrote:Hit post too soon. I used to have three of plants of each gem. Now with only 5 can't do that. Do the developers ever think of the players? Apparently not.

For as far I have been able to see, those 5 plants produce the same amount as the 7 you had before. And you can choose what you want to produce...
Besides, once you move on from Sydney the resources there will just pile up, since you can only ship them or sell them in small amounts.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 25, 17 5:30 AM
Jules, on PC I made it to Shanghai, then lost the spirit... Read LA was a nightmare too, and just quit playing. Giving it a second try now

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 25, 17 4:01 AM
I used them to open up Amsterdam, will need a get-away from dreadful New Orleans, Barcelona and Shanghai... I know what's ahead of me, used to play on PC, restarted on iPad.
Mearly posted my reply to show that it is likely the stamp some got indeed relates to having reached the latest city.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 25, 17 12:57 AM
I took a look, just arrived in N.O., don't have that stamp but did receive the travel vouchers.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 24, 17 10:12 AM
If I remember correctly, but I am not sure, you need to make 2 and swap those together.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 23, 17 4:13 AM
They haven't disappeared, with the update a few days ago the factories in Sydney were merged into 5 factories. If beforehand you had build all factories and fully upgraded them, you could choose which materials you wanted those "new" factories to produce, without it costing any extra money.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 22, 17 10:49 AM
GamingGrampa, just send a pm to Trav3elbird, unfortunately only with info on the last monument in Berlin. Have started Amsterdam, already passed first monument and forgot the requirements, but will keep note from now on.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 21, 17 5:53 AM
I didn't get that world leader stamp... Am in Berlin after restarting the game on my iPad.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 21, 17 5:22 AM
I have had 3 demo's so far, it seems everytime the game "thinks" I am encountering a new challenge... not complaining, every demo is good for 3 free boosts! Received 3 shockwave boosts, 3 "suns" (removing layer of ice) and 3 sand removing boosts...

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 21, 17 12:56 AM
Marie, here is a post that might help:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/928003.page

Can't give advice myself, just opened Amsterdam with the free vouchers!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 21, 17 12:49 AM
I just received my first treasure chest today, and it rewarded me 10 coins, so maybe it's random? Love the changes, and was able to open a new city with the gifted travel vouchers. I know some of you are already in the latest city, so have no use for it, but I am happily wandering through Amsterdam, the city where I was born

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 16, 17 9:18 AM
I suddenly wondered if the locals in Vladivostok are modeled after the makers, they have very specific looks....

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 3, 17 3:14 AM
I had that happen to me too, but when I disconnected to Facebook and, in my case, reconnected to my BF account, I got my game back.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 17, 17 9:31 AM
Also from Europe, the Netherlands, close to being neighbours Globetrotter

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 7, 17 3:15 AM
I finished the Everest challenge yesterday. I used the 2 hours of infinite lives to do the daily challenge (6 letters in Paris, all 3rd tier), and managed round about 20 levels in Berlin. Only downside, it brings me close to New Orleans

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 5, 17 11:13 AM
You're welcome!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator