Posts created by Paula2408

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 13, 16 10:43 AM
Just a reminder to the developers: it's now been six months since the fateful update that changed the game so dramatically, with which SO many people have expressed the dissatisfaction and frustration that seemingly has fallen on deaf ears. I'm mystified by the lack of response; with no other information my interpretation has to be that the developers just don't care what their 'customers' think. I suppose that might be appropriate because the game is free-to-play. But aren't you concerned about in-app purchases? It seems to me by alienating your customers you turn off an important revenue flow. At least that's the effect on me. During the recent mini-event task that required sending 30 airships I had not nearly enough inventory to accomplish the goal. Formerly I would have spent money to acquire gems to accomplish the goal, even if the net result was neutral to me, at least I could have helped others. But since the January update I have not made any in-app purchases, and promised myself that I never would. Every time I get another shard from an HOS scene, which is often, I renew my promise.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 13, 16 8:52 AM
I've been wondering that myself! Perhaps the green means that people are playing to the game at that moment.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 12, 16 8:05 PM
Not looking that hopeful . With 15 hours to go only 26,000 ships sent. I've only sent 4 and with playing several hours today I just can't get the inventory to fill crates; four ships on a row required the same item! The one I had the least of to begin with. I found that the find button doesn't work for airship items. Spending 100+ diamonds to get 100 diamonds doesn't make sense. Let's hope for better luck the next mini-event

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 7, 16 11:17 AM
Yay! Finished with 21 minutes to spare! Whew! God job all you iOS people!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 22, 16 6:14 PM
I1309444

I had just paid 5 gems to play tournament when an update started and hung up for more than 2 hours and I didn't get to play the tournament round. CanI get the diamonds back?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 22, 16 6:58 AM
It seems like it will take a really long time. Personally, I'm not sure that 15 unique stamps is enough incentive to encourage a lot of participation. Maybe 50 diamonds.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 11, 16 12:25 PM
Those painful, spiky shards!! Ouch! I hate them! I really can't understand why they keep them in the game if everyone hates them so much

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 28, 16 8:53 AM
Well, I hope everyone I'd feeling better and enjoying their newfound freedom since we've all been sent to rehab! Thanks devs!! ? Can't remember the last time I opened a ZZ.

Sadie 007 expresses my sentiments much more eloquently than I and, Wow! It's serious when a company so disregards a dedicated customer like that!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 18, 16 1:30 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 15, 16 11:57 AM
Last night I was doing a 10 part daily quest, one of the only ones I can do that just requires mostly going to HOS and no ZZ, it wouldn't let me return to airship tower and pay for it to come earlier. Never had that happen before. Anyway couldn't move on with the quest. Annoying.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 15, 16 11:51 AM
And btw, though I've spent real money to buy diamonds in the past, I definitely would not do that again because I feel like what I paid for was completely changed. I don't. mind at all in-app purchases and think devs & hosting etc has to be paid for, but, wow, way to make sure your customers are unhappy. Lots of complaints on here and no explanation at all. Weird

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 15, 16 12:31 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 12, 16 5:25 PM
Hi, I'm playing as Paula2408 & my code is i1309444. The friends I presently have never reciprocate, so looking for some new ones - at least we could trade stamps & airship items

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 10, 16 7:11 AM
Agree with Sadie700 and everyone above [Removed by Moderator]

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 29, 16 1:34 PM
I'm not getting them either. On level 53 doing a complete round of all 51 HOS, I got ONE!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 29, 16 8:44 AM
Well - OK, we'll see, but to me this sounds a lot like "your call means a lot to us".
Much more significant to me is the whole month after the structure of the game was profoundly changed with probably 95% of users expressing dissatisfaction and getting NO response.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 29, 16 8:31 AM
So it looks like it was just a fluke that yesterday in the town & cloud area I was getting about 80% items other than coins & shards for 1 round of each. Unfortunately, it didn't continue to be hold. Subsequently a couple mini rounds went back to usual ratio of about 50% coin, 30% shard & 20% items.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 28, 16 12:04 PM
Oh, I haven't been checking the butterflies. It seemed like my return rate for butterflies was about I in 10-12, so I just quit doing them.

I was talking about the rate of shards dropping from the HOS's.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 28, 16 11:49 AM
Is it my imagination or are we getting poked less by those spikey shards?

I've been voluntarily stuck on level 53 since last update and not playing much, but just decided today to go in and do a round of all spaces, I didn't keep track but I started to notice that the shards were seeming rarer, the item drop rate seem improved. Anyone else have an impression or is it just a fluke?

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 26, 16 2:19 PM
I've been playing this game for almost 2 years, I think, but only around 1 hour a day, so never been a big money or inventory person. I was having fun, advancing slowly, occasionally buying diamonds to hurry along, but now I'm just hanging out at level 53. I have all the pieces for the Spectral Blade, but just can't overcome my reluctance to put it together and move on since I anticipate how time-consuming, expensive, frustrating & ultimately unsatisfying, it will be. So I'm just picking flowers, getting daily bonus, playing Fortune Wheel, Slot Machine - I don't even want to chase those butterflies, it's too boring & seems like I get one shard per 10-12 butterflies. Plus as it stands, I'm not interested in the shards; Trina's a waste, and so is the fancy furniture.

Lately I've played a few HOS every day, the ones that give the most valuable items. Just as a test, for instance, visiting the castle armory every day I've gotten two 'crystal of twilight' in more than a month. That's harsh!! And makes the game unplayable unless you are willing to spend a lot of real money.

Speaking of money, I know this is billed as a 'free' game, but I think would be too frustrating without any expenditure at all. I realize that all this takes money to develop, host, maintain, etc and I am perfectly willing to spend some money as I go along. However there are a few things that discourage me from doing that:
1) though I've bought diamonds in the past, changing the nature of the game so drastically with the update and the complete lack of any response to all the complaints makes me very much against supporting this with any real money.
2) It sort of takes the gaming fun out of it if you just purchase the means to advance without playing the game.
3) In my opinion the coin & diamonds are much too expensive for the satisfaction provided. For instance opening some new areas costs 15,000 or 20,000 coin, which is around $30 in real money. That's just crazy! If I weren't so annoyed about the update to the point of refusing to spend any more money on the game and sorry that I already did, I would be much more likely to buy gelt if it were a lot cheaper.

Bottom line, I guess I'm not going to be playing this game if they don't change it back, so 53 may be the end of the line for me. I don't understand what the idea behind this move was, I wonder if it's working out for them?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator