Posts created by Kingo62

posted in Midnight Castle on May 30, 16 12:21 AM
Congratulations Luckytrev!! Well done !!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 26, 16 11:56 PM
Hi Rebecca_47.
I turned up the brightness on my IPad and I still can't quite tell what it is either. It looks as though it could be something holding the swing door open, but I can't tell if it's a barrel or basket or some kind of door-stop.
Kingo62

posted in Midnight Castle on May 2, 16 2:39 PM
Hi Rebecca_47. I have the same problem. That trash can is just too close to the arrow on my friends tabs. I couldn't tell you how many times I've accidentally hit it while trying to gift someone!! I always get them straight back on my list as soon as I realise what I've done. Thankfully I have very understanding friends who haven't deleted me from their list when I've made this mistake.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 16 6:16 AM
Hi Debchet.

I also play on i-pad and not only can I not do the tournaments, but my quest where you have to be in the top 100 for the tournament has also disappeared!
Rather annoying!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 31, 16 12:55 AM
Hi Cute_Moni.

I have sometimes spent up to around 1k to 1.2k to get an egg, but that's as far as I feel comfortable in going.

I hope they bring back the Spring Event this year!! I missed most of the last one with the black screen/blue dot glitch last year and missed out on the Spring Butterfly pet.
I was hoping to get the butterfly this year. I'll be quite disappointed if I don't get the chance to try for it.

Even if I don't get the chance, it's still the best free game I've ever played!!

See you 'round the Castle.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 25, 16 1:03 AM
Hi Salliray.

If you're on level 69, then you're on the highest level the game can go until the next update and we won't know when the next update is about to arrive until it actually does.

In the meantime, a lot of us keep doing the side quests and doing the rounds of the Hidden Object Scenes to build up coins and inventory so that when the next update arrives, it will be easier to do. New updates can deplete coins and inventory quite quickly.

Happy gaming until the next update!!

Linda (Kingo62)

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 14, 16 12:35 AM
Miss D,
I am so sorry to hear of your sad loss, the death of your mother. I, too, lost my mother and although it was a few years ago now, I still miss her. Although you are, also, not on my friend list, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and I hope to see you round the castle in the not too distant future.
Heartfelt sympathy,

Linda (Kingo62 - Australia)

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 5, 16 10:05 PM
Hi moonfell.

I've closed my Wishlist and I am gifting all my items on my PC game until they're all gone. Unfortunately I've found that I don't have enough time to keep two games going and because I've had my IOS game longer, I'm going to close my PC game once all the items have been gifted.

I still have plenty of items to give away so I'm very happy for you to stay on my PC friend list.

I will let all my PC friends know when I've run low on items by posting on this forum.

Hope I can gift you something that will help you with your game!!

Happy gaming Gavi-Tn 404876!!

Linda

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 3, 16 2:52 AM
Hi tappy331.

If you mean the red Christmas cards, I have many on my PC game to give away. My PC ID is 520051.
Just send me a friend request or send me a PM with your PC ID on it and I'll send you a friend request and I'll keep gifting the cards to you until you have as many as you need for your quest.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Linda.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 1, 16 5:47 AM
Hi Jackie34918 and oneoldlady.

Sorry, just had to step in here. I think there has been some confusion. Thought I'd just clarify:

I'm closing my PC game as I was already playing on IOS and I foolishly thought I'd have time to play both, but I don't. So I am keeping my PC game open until I have gifted all the items in my inventory.

Moonfell responded to my post letting me know that they still need Halloween and Xmas items which I still have and am giving them away on my PC game.

Hope that clears things up.

Thank you both for your offers of support though. Very much appreciated and shows that there are some lovely people playing this game!!

Linda (also known as Kingo62)

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 29, 16 11:16 PM
Hi folks.

I need to make an apology to my old friends on my IOS game and my new friends on my PC game.

I normally play on IOS and when I got to level 66 on IOS I started a new game on PC. Unfortunately I have found that I don't have the time to give to both games and I was greatly neglecting my IOS friends that have supported me for so long.

As a result I am closing down my PC game.

I will keep it open until everything has been gifted - I still have:
-Hopping tiger egg, Pink piggy egg, Gold bearing turtle egg, Squirrel egg and Panda egg.
-Pet foods and Pet medallions
-Stamps
-Airship items
-Halloween and Christmas items

My PC ID is 520051
My IOS ID is 291698
My game name is Kingo62 on both.

Thank you and farewell to my PC friends - I'll still see you around the forum.
Thank you (and sorry) to my IOS friends for putting up with the lack of gifts lately and I'm back fully gifting again!!

Happy gaming everyone!!

Linda

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 16 2:07 AM
Tifaya wrote:2016

May this year be, finally,
filled with peace and harmony!
Every year this is,
my, still unfullfilled, wish.
War and hunger still reign,
and all mankind is interested in is how money and power to gain.
Please people be kind and loving to one another
We do have to share this planet with each other
Together we are strong, we just need to get along!

I wish you all a prosperous, happy, peaceful and loving 2016!

Tifaya
f

Ditto Tifaya. Beautifully put!! I would also like to add my voice to your wishes for peace and harmony for all in 2016.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 13, 15 10:03 PM
Hi Tifaya.

I'm very happy to have you as a friend too!!

I'm only going to have sporadic access to the Internet in the next two weeks so I would like to take this opportunity to wish you, Della, Debchet, Tinkerbell_1, Ramk, Aurora and all my friends A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A SAFE, HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS 2016.
Happy gaming and don't get up to anything I wouldn't do

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 11, 15 1:41 PM
Tifaya wrote:
Kingo62 wrote:Oh my goodness. I finally got my Christmas monkey and isn't he just the cutest little thing!!. It took almost all my coins, inventory and diamonds, and I'll be seeing snowflakes and shards in my sleep, but it was worth it.

Debchet, don't despair.
I kept all my event inventory and you're on my friend list so keep the snowflake on your Wishlist and I'll keep gifting them to you til you get your Snow Fairy.

Hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas event as much as I am!!

Happy gaming!!

Hi Kingo!

Congratulations on your baby monkey!
Could you do that for me too? I almost got The Christmas Gnome, but still need the Snow Fairy also. So please gift me some snowflakes too if you can spare them.

Thanks!

Tifaya

Hi Tifaya.

Absolutely I can send you some snowflakes!! I want everyone to be able to get the Christmas Pets!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 11, 15 4:48 AM
Oh my goodness. I finally got my Christmas monkey and isn't he just the cutest little thing!!. It took almost all my coins, inventory and diamonds, and I'll be seeing snowflakes and shards in my sleep, but it was worth it.

Debchet, don't despair.
I kept all my event inventory and you're on my friend list so keep the snowflake on your Wishlist and I'll keep gifting them to you til you get your Snow Fairy.

Hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas event as much as I am!!

Happy gaming!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 10, 15 1:42 AM
Hi Everyone.

I'd like to add some thanks too.

To BFG, the Devs and Techies without whom this game wouldn't exist.

To the players who help others publicly on this forum and privately on friend lists etc..

To all players because just playing the game keeps it going.

Heartfelt thank you all for brightening 2015, have a wonderful Christmas, and I hope 2016 is everything you want it to be.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 7, 15 11:17 PM
Hi guys.
You've probably already had this request heaps of times, but it would be brilliant if there was some way of transferring items between platforms. I have one game on IOS and one on PC and I would love to be able to transfer items between the two.
Thank you.
Linda.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 4, 15 9:09 PM
Hi c0c0-nuts.

Thank you for putting up the new gifting times. I wondered what was going on.
My reset time is now 11:am AEDST instead of midnight and all three times are easier to catch So I don't miss any of the gifting times anymore.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 4, 15 1:20 AM
Hi Nelly469.

I'm probably showing my ignorance here. Does Kindle come under Android? If yes, the update for Android should now be available.

If it hasn't come through for you yet, I hope it does soon. Fingers crossed.
Linda

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 4, 15 12:15 AM
Hi Della.

I reduced my friends list a while ago from just over 100 to 76. I kept notes over 3 months to see whose game was progressing, who was gifting etc..

Those who didn't progress or gift in that time I declined. I've still got them on my declined list so they aren't gone for good and I've kept an eye on them, but they still have't progressed so I'm guessing they no longer play.

If they start progressing again, I can just re-accept them.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator