Posts created by Betsi47

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 16, 16 7:35 AM
I am IOS and update is not ready yet. One of my friends is on level 72, which I don't understand because my friends are all IOS as well. Anyone know?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 12, 16 8:14 AM
I am IOS and waiting patiently for the update. Have been sitting at level 69 forever. I just hop the update comes before St. Pattys Day.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 28, 16 10:45 AM
konectime wrote:Hey I was having many difficulties when I first started this game. After lots of surfing I had came across an amazing website - KonecTime. It had really helped me to improve my performance in the game and also many more details about many other interesting games. I wanted to share it with you, It might be of your help.

http://www.konectime.com/games.html

This is a spam to get you to their website. Found nothing to do with MC and no search.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 17, 15 7:29 PM
Traceytic

My sister uses Android and she sometimes gets that flicker too. Just a glitch in the game I am thinking. It's not your computer

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 7, 15 7:03 AM
i1792171 is my code. I am level 68 and play about 10 hrs a day. I really need a life but until I find one my iPad will do. I only have 39 friends and I gift the big 5 twice a day and Christmas gift daily. Let's be midnight friends.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 31, 15 11:12 AM
I play iOS but my sister is android. She has one friend and really needs more. She is level 29. Her name is JONI and her number is a543840. Thank you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 29, 15 10:32 AM
Really need friends for my sister. She has none and I am on IOS. A543840 Name Joni. Thank you so much

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 31, 15 4:15 PM
OMG! It happend again today. Had finished another goal, ate dinner, came back and it was gone. I was a paying member of Big Fish over 10 yrs. Be nice BF even if this game is free.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 30, 15 2:25 PM
I am playing midnight castle and it keeps taking away my progress. I am on level 45 and had just paid 8000 gold coins to get the rune of law. I had finished Arabella's task as well as getting the ice key. Now it's all gone. This happens a lot and not sure what to do or if anyone else is having same issue.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator