Posts created by jaldeer

posted in Harrowed Halls: Hell's Thistle Collector's Edition on Oct 29, 17 11:02 PM
Well, there is an achievement for finishing all HOPs from the Extras section without hints. I looked in the bonus content section, & didn't see where the HOPs are located. Hope somebody knows. Does anybody know? I just started, so, I guess wait and see and the end? Maybe the HOPs are in the Collections? I looked there, but, I don't know. I just saw the games you can buy & some other stuff you can buy with the coins you collect in the game.

Edit: I just finished the bonus game & I didn't use a hint at all in the main game or the bonus game & I got that achievement. It's misleading since they worded it wrong. The achievement is: Expert: Finish all HOPs from the Extras section without hints. There isn't any HOPs in the Bonus Content that I saw and it's not labeled Extras it's labeled Bonus Content.

posted in Fright Chasers: Dark Exposure Collector's Edition on Oct 28, 17 6:07 PM
Oh...ok...thanks hookedonHOG. I kinda figured you got the treasures at the end since they weren't on the scenes as you get to them in the game. I was unsure how you get them at the end. I'm on chapter 4.

posted in Fright Chasers: Dark Exposure Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 17 2:50 PM
The swirls are in the scenes in which the guide shows. Example, the first swirl is on the first scene, on the right on the pole behind the sign. The morphing objects are in the HOPs & the treasure, I'm still figuring out. In Eipix's Hidden Expedition series, you get the souvenirs after the game, but, in this game, I checked the Extras & didn't see a souvenir room. The first treasure is suppose to be on that first scene & since it's not there now, I'm guessing you get the treasures after you complete the main & bonus. I just started. I'm on chapter 1. Let me know if you find that out & if I find out I'll let you know.

MCF
 posted in Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition on Oct 15, 17 2:36 PM
You're welcome.

MCF
 posted in Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition on Oct 14, 17 6:32 PM
I noticed that too when I played. My guess it's because Eipix does both Phantasmat & Mystery Case Files. They took over Phantasmat at #3, The Endless Night & they took over Mystery Case Files at # 12, Key to Ravenhearst.

You're welcome!

EleFun Games you can replay your same profile. The only way to get the missing one is to replay your same profile to pick it up. I didn't think about opening the journal to put the pictures together before I got done with the bonus. I too noticed the clouds in the collectibles in the extras, so, I restarted my same profile & did that. When you restart your same profile, all your achievements are intact & what collectibles you collected are there too. Just the collectibles you missed are in the game.

posted in Haunted Hotel XV: The Evil Inside Collector's Edition on Sep 30, 17 11:51 PM
I'm at that part now. The Script Writer's notes are in the inventory with Christian's Cameo. You put Christian's Cameo on the Script Writer's notes. You get the Script Writer's Notes from the chair he's in after you turn off the gas.

posted in Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition on Sep 19, 17 2:28 PM
I noticed you can't save the wallpaper. I tried on 2 different computers. You can click on each size on all 8 wallpapers, but, nothing happens. A message saying it was saved it suppose to pop up. Nothing happens. Can't be just me since I tried 2 different computers and nothing. One computer has Windows 7 & the other I use has Windows 10.

posted in Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 17 2:21 PM
There are 8 pictures with 4 sizes to each & none of them save. I just click on the size (I tried all 4 sizes to each of the 8 pictures) & nothing. It can't be just me. The wallpaper should be in the game install folder in a folder called CE/wallpapers & of course it isn't.

posted in Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 17 12:47 AM
Thanks for replying. I'm not seeing it in the game's folder. Their Phantasmat before this one the wallpapers are there in the game folder, but, they aren't there in this one.

Ya, the last two, Last Secret & Secret Room, are in the bonus game. You get them through game play. Nothing special to do to get them.

posted in Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition on Sep 16, 17 1:25 PM
Right click doesn't work. Nothing works. As I said above, in their previous one, #8, you left click to save the wallpaper. Did you actually get the wallpaper to save? If so, how?

posted in Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 17 2:00 PM
I know you have a map to look at. I skipped this. I only did the required amount for the achievement, play 3 mini-games without skipping. I only did just that, 3 & I skipped the rest. I don't do mini-games unless I have to.

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 17 1:58 PM
I'm so glad you posted this. I had that same problem. I kept thinking it couldn't be me. I did do all mini-games in the main game & the bonus game & didn't skip any. I even played twice & didn't get that achievement. Would be nice if this achievement got fixed.

posted in Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 17 9:47 PM
I completed the game & got all the achievements. I wanted to save all 8 wallpapers, but, it does nothing when you left click on the screen size. Just to check, I started up #8, Mournful Loch. You left click with your mouse on the screen size you want & a box pops up saying "This wallpaper was copied to your "My Documents" folder. Would be nice if it got fixed so you can save the wallpapers to use for your desktop.

posted in Ghost Files: The Face of Guilt Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 17 2:35 PM
That's what I'm wondering. When are they going to put up the update for the PC version. I check daily for news on the update for the PC. Nothing. I hope they put it up soon. Would be nice to get that photo.

posted in Whispered Secrets: Into the Wind Collector's Edition on Aug 19, 17 12:47 AM
I know you posted this 4 months ago, and you probably won't see my response, but, I was just now getting around to playing the rest of the Whispered Secret games. I had only played the sixth one. Yes, I noticed that too. I tried replaying my same profile also and the red panda wouldn't get that plank. Looks like the only way is to do a new profile each time you want to play.

posted in Vermillion Watch: Order Zero Collector's Edition on Aug 9, 17 2:44 PM
It's Moorgate Accord, Fleshbound, & Order Zero.

Ya, I noticed that too - you can't replay your same profile due to not being able to get the ship & triangle. It won't zoom in that basketball game. Ok, it's in chapter 2. Anymore help, just ask. I got all the achievements.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator