Posts created by cansrve

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 19, 16 4:42 PM
jaid_diah wrote:What the! The first relic has items listed as giftable. I dang near "gifted" the Sea Fish to someone's wishlist!

Not cool to request items like that as gifts.

Most offers once you have completed the task for each item it becomes gift/wishlist able. Some do parts of an offer but dont complete it for what ever reason so may actually have extras to gift away.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 12, 16 2:43 PM
Trucker1979 wrote:While the new Window 10 no longer has IE, its uses the new Edge for internet browsing, as far as I know the old 8/8.1, 7, and previous others used Internet Explorer up to version 11.

Not that it is relevant to the post, but to correct your information. Windows 10 does have/work with IE (currently 11.420.xxx).

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 12, 16 1:24 PM
The unicorns and mimes have always given out these items. They previously showed as the swirly things. They are both parts/charges for the betrayers mask.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 7, 16 4:42 PM
draeko1 wrote:Hi ya, has anyone noticed while going for the light air iron that it says to explore the Museum of Perfume but when you click on the left search icon it takes you to the Fashion Boutique? Is that right???

As noted in one of the previous threads:

Re:UFO CRASH 6/10/14

[Post New]by chhayudi on Jun 10, 14 5:05 AM
The task for the Light Air Ion (third artifact) will ask you to explore the Museum of Perfume, but the task button takes you straight to the Fashion Boutique! Will do a full round in both areas and post where I found it.

Update: Did not have to do the full round . Dropped at the first search in Fashion Boutique.

~~~

it happens occasionally the text on the task is incorrect either for the room needed or the mode required. Clicking on the magnifying/explore button will take you to the proper room needed

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 6, 16 4:00 PM
vrc111 wrote:Duels and comp rewards are still not working and day change is an hour later....just in case Dr Felix is on call....

They are working here.. i have an award for victory challenge (gold tara cards) and a trophy for victory challenge.

With day change they were right there active as they should be

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jul 4, 16 8:50 PM
PlusJenney wrote:

The daily challenges are still appearing only whenever a new side quest is pushed (on Tuesday and Thursday). This has been reported by many players through many channels. Has anyone at least gotten an acknowledgement that someone is working on the problem? There are many problems lately, and the game is quickly losing its appeal for me. Unless things improve soon I may stop playing ROM.

Except on Monday (the 4th) of this week the participation challenge was active for part of the day and at day change the challenge (should have been victory) did not return. Will be interesting to see if the comp challenge actually does return with the Tuesday offer.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 27, 16 8:15 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 27, 16 8:14 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 26, 16 2:24 PM
I have no clue draeko, I dont think any one really does. It seems to be hit or miss as to what the devs bring back and to what frequency.

It would be nice if they occasionally rotated the more events items to give us some variety (hint hint to the devs!! )

Maybe they read some of the previous comments on an offer and if it doesn't go over well with many of the users they dont recycle it as often? Just a speculation!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 26, 16 1:15 PM
draeko1 wrote:I noticed today that "Wipe Out" has been removed from the More events tab. When do these get updated?
Secondly, recycled expeditions never include, it seems, anything before December 2014 - curious, is there a pattern to these expeditions?

Hey draeko

Wipe out is in my more events listing... if you recently completed the offer it stays off the more events for approx 24 hours (or atleast day change?) until it returns

Hope that helps

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 22, 16 12:43 PM
marliza wrote:

Oh YES!!! I have the artifact "Blacksmith's Tools" - with all of its components. When I click on it to "assemble" it, a little pop up comes up that says I have to complete the "Good for Good quest" in order to complete it.

The Events do recycle, eventually I hear. If you have lots of blue diamonds (crystals), you can also BUY the Event back with them. They are listed on your game screen under the icon of the gold key where it says "More Events". You can also access them on the NEWS screen that comes up at the very beginning of opening the game.

Personally, I am just waiting for the Events to recycle again. I am hoping that with the artifacts I have that I haven't completed, I will be that much ahead when they do!

As always, it's your choice. I like to save my blue diamond crystals for other things.

I'm glad I figured it out and found it. I hope this helps!

Good Catch on finding where the event originated Marliza i am sure that will help the confusion all the way along

A couple of small things however, The events in the "More Events" tab at the top of the screen do not cover Every previous offer, only a select few so the offer(s) in question may not be found in that section and may have to wait for them to naturally come around again (if they ever do.. some dont)

For events that you have started and did not complete by the time the event time was over, for the most part the artifacts (or parts of) are not retained for the next time the event comes around. Most events/offers you have to start over from the beginning. There are a few exceptions to this rule tho they are very few and far between.

Hope that helps!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 15, 16 5:35 AM
India1435 wrote:The charms stop dropping from the muscular fellow in Paris after you assemble the artifact. So the chance that someone is going to have extra's is slim to none.

This is incorrect india, I have three additional ones left over that i obtained from last time round after the offer was done (before the chest taken). If i recall correctly i had also given some away last time round to a neighbour running short on time to get the event done.

The charms are just difficult to come by.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 14, 16 7:20 PM
The correct place to send requests as far as most of us are aware:

playme8 (put a dot here) ru (forwards slash / ) en (another / ) support

As others mentioned be sure to mention its BFG your user name AND user ID (neighbour code)

Good luck to all and hopefully all that are deserving of the chest receive it

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 14, 16 10:11 AM
karenf wrote:Sent a request to Playme8 as described by ladydi1956 (Crow12000) and received I believe to be an acknowledgement. Dont speak Russian, so we shall see in the next few days if I get a chest for the crime punishment offer.

Unless you had specifically purchased the punishment without crime offer your request may be misdirected/incorrect.

The current offer that ran out of time with a chest pending if it had not been taken before server errors was the Time freeze offer.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 13, 16 3:48 PM
lorakeet wrote:I am so relieved to find out I'm not the only one who can't get onto game! I'm also in withdrawal. At least I had work today to keep me occupied but I was so hoping to come home and play my beloved game.
Let's keep our finger crossed, eyes crosses, legs crossed, toes crossed that it will be up and running soon! New offer tomorrow isn't there?
LOL! Ryli-you cracked me up!

Shhhh dont confuse the devs inquiring about a new offer.. let them fix what is broken and if we wish hard enough maybe they can just extend the time on the offer that should have expired today so we can all claim our chest!

Ok so we will just go with hopefully they can fix the game itself Soon!!!

I have run out of things to clean and yard work to do lol

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 13, 16 2:16 PM
Hopefully only a few more hours lily!

Glad you are back, hope you and all the family are well

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 13, 16 2:15 PM
marliza wrote:LOL. Family? What's that?

I, too, am having ROM withdrawal. What a pain if they don't come back to fix it until Wednesday! I keep trying but still can't get in. Oh pooh pooh pooh.

Until Wednesday?? did we lose an extra day somewhere.. i would hope the devs would be back to normal/work by Tuesday!! that would be cruel and unusual punishment to make us all wait until Wednesday lol

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 13, 16 2:11 PM
Those are ghost users... no one has been able to log in over 24 hours...

we were all just having a moment of silence for our lost time chests we wont be able to collect as its now after time change

Hopefully by morning when the devs are back to work the server(s) will be back to normal.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 13, 16 6:12 AM
Or to extra clean the house/yard... visit with those other people that live in the house... i think they refer to them as family or something LOL

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jun 12, 16 7:51 PM
The downed server(s) very well may take even longer to get up and going...

Apparently June 12 is considered a Russian holiday noted as "Russia Day"

This national holiday is always celebrated on 12 June. If Russia Day falls on a weekend, then an additional holiday on a weekday is usually declared.

The National Day of the Russian Federation, Russia Day commemorates the formal adoption, on 12 June 1991 of the Declaration of Sovereignty of the Russian Federation which declared Russia's "independence" from the USSR.

In accordance with this name, this holiday is generally celebrated as a show of patriotism for Russia.

It's celebrated in a similar way to Victory Day, with holiday events culminating in an evening fireworks display.

This in itself will royally suck if they dont get round to it til Tuesday for the offer that ends Monday day change for those that "waited to collect the chest" (me included) !

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator