Posts created by cissyr1768

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 6, 14 5:05 AM
I sure do hope they do something good for an update so that the game will stop overheating my laptop. I never had the issue until the last update, now I have to close the game after doing 2 HO scenes. Makes it to the point to where I feel like giving up on the game.

They actually are letting folks join up as beta testers now. Lets hope this will be a good thing and not like BFG's 1 hour. LOL.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 6, 14 5:02 AM
awalkinglady wrote:I went to the Boomzap forums but could not find any information about an update for ART. However, they did list a release date for Awakening Kingdoms as around Feb 14 or the week after. Two months of waiting for an update for that game!!!

I so enjoyed playing that for awhile. But got bored with it to, so gave up on it. I now am doing the midnight castle one. ART and midnight castle are my 2 favorites now. However ART over heats my laptop since the December update, so I can only play it now for about 10 minutes to a time, where MC I can leave it going all day long and not an issue.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 6, 14 4:55 AM
Sherriesim wrote:I'm so happy! It's update week!!

Clariz from Boomzap told me the update will be this week, and after this update they will be more frequent. This is wonderful news! I was expecting to have to wait a few months for the next after this February one. We will still have the snow in February, but I'm happy with that because after all it's still winter, and now that the updates will be more frequent, I'm sure that the spring will come at the right time.

They are also going to keep us in the loop more and have interactive messages in the game and in the future they are going to try to address the annoying botanical garden leaf games and also the button games that don't have much of a reward. I'm really looking forward to the update.

But I enjoy the botanical game it makes you think. I also love all the extra coins from the thread shop. I hope they keep all the coins. If they do redo it. Gosh them changing the botanical game is just so wrong. Oh well. I guess they can't please everyone. But some of us do enjoy it.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 6, 14 4:52 AM
Yeah I only got 1 quest. I wish they would do more then 1 timed quest. That would be awesome if I could get it done before the computer over heated.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 6, 14 4:50 AM
april3850 wrote:Know what's really funny??? And sad??? This forum is more fun than the game!
I'm sooooooooo in need of an update.

I have to admit the forum is fun. I enjoy it a lot lately.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 4, 14 4:02 AM
Cafe_13 wrote:They're Back!!!!

I was able to log on this morning (UK time 8.00am) on the of chance that there would be some updates. Went onto ART and was able to play and get the extra resources. I suspect that this may go on for a while and maybe very random, so I think it may be a good idea - if you want the extra resources to log on when you can and see if they are back or not.

Well that is good to know. Yesterday I went and did the cabin so I could get some spools to add to what I had. Always even without the extra resources I get at the least 4 per game. However yesterday I got 1 spool. Total flop. I got disgusted and didn't play again all day yesterday.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 3, 14 7:44 PM
Yeah about the same thing with ART I am getting tired of the "They are working on it" Luckily though I am new to this one, so maybe by the time I reach level 17 they will have fixed it.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 3, 14 7:15 PM
mammym wrote:I think it's funny how many men in the secret library and bar are going on a date and want high heels to make their legs look longer.

That just cracks me up every time. Makes me laugh, and then I have to wonder if they are cross dressers. And if you watch some of the folks looking for the teddy bear for the grand kids are really young rather then old people.

In one of the Christmas cities it asks us to find cabbage and instead its an artichoke. A head of lettuce would be closer then that to a cabbage. Makes me wonder of the devs even know what some things even look like.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 3, 14 7:11 PM
sounds like a really good idea to me.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 3, 14 10:20 AM
I was wondering why people were not doing that in the first place. I never hear music. It was the first thing that I did with the game was to shut the music off.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 3, 14 10:16 AM
Awesome. I will have to check that out. I need that stamp to finish up about 100 collections.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 1, 14 5:47 PM
awalkinglady wrote:And PLEASE get rid of the Christmas music!!!!!!

I don't have any Christmas music. Lucky me.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 1, 14 5:44 PM
yeah the resources are back to normal again today, and I didn't get anything for the mini game today when I played a big one. no item at all for the collection. However I am wondering if it was due to the sale ad that was up there, on days with no sale banner we get the extras.

Someone else want to start keeping track of that???

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 1, 14 5:42 PM
awalkinglady wrote:I'm at level 89 and need 180,000 exp points to level up. First time I've heard about not running out of energy/points once you reach level 101.

they say its at 99999999999

imagine how many games you could play with that many energy points lol

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 1, 14 1:30 PM
awalkinglady wrote:Don't know what's going on with your version of the game cissyr1768 but I just checked it out and mine is back to giving the regular amount of resources.

I haven't checked it yet today. I guess its one of them on again off again things.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 1, 14 1:29 PM
But they also said that the games at that point they could play for a life time without ever running out of the energy or points

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 31, 14 8:05 PM
Yeah I noticed it tonight. I got to the game late and decided to do just to HO scenes and boom I realized once again I had tons of resources. I hope it's still doing that tomorrow.

??
 posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 31, 14 8:03 PM
mutzi52 wrote:Also, I don't know if they will ever use them; but when we are on the map of Beachwood Cove, there are several areas that could be developed as new shops and restaurants and we could go on playing indefinitely.

Lets hope they do. I would love to see this game grow much bigger year after year. I wish there was a way to buy it. I have tried the regular Antique road trip game, it's ok but not at all like this. I bought it thinking it would be like this and truthfully it sucks.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 31, 14 7:59 PM
Yeah it has been removed. Now if only they would remove all the Christmas decorations.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 31, 14 7:57 PM
Yeah and once you have tons of coins then only use the coins to buy the foods and keepsakes. I try and keep my gold for more special things that I may want later on, including the pets, and even the clothes for the pets. I only buy the foods and keepsakes when they have 30% off or 50% off, Saves me loads of coins, I also try and go with mac and cheese rather then the lasagna so I can build up my points and can play longer. If I can ever get the game to stop over heating the computer again. Before the Christmas update I had no issues with it over heating. I think its the snow or something doing it. I use to play it for hours and even leave it going while I went to the store, and now every 10 minutes I have to shut it down.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator