Posts created by Silverjen

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 16 3:44 PM
Between work and family, I knew I didn't have 24 hours to devote to getting 50,000 coins. So for several months I would craft two or three Ancestor's Spirits a week, making sure I could replenish my Unique Stamps between times. I did this until I had accumulated 20 of them. I started out with 10,000 coins then sold the 20 Ancestor's Spirits for 2,000 coins each. Voila! 50,000 coin achievement in 5 minutes.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 16 6:19 PM
The way I handle the daily quests is to first try to sync them with my regular quests as other people have stated. If the daily quest asks me for an item I don't have, I will first go to the HOS that has that item, do the HOS and see if it will drop. If not, I will buy it with diamonds. That way you can finish the daily quest and buying the item will count towards your Market Master achievement. Its slow, but it will get there eventually.

The Trina quests I also try to sync with the daily quest and regular quests (like airship items) if possible. When she asks for shards, I don't sell any inventory to get them. I will go to the private rooms after every 5 HOS or so and click on the butterflies for shards. It's a slow process and it might take me a week or two to do a Trina quest, but it gets done. I don't worry about her quests too much since they have no bearing on advancing the game.

Like many people have said, the game is a marathon, not a sprint and it's okay to take your time and use your resources as you get them. Some of the achievements are easier to get as you advance in the game and have accumulated more items.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 7, 15 5:06 PM
Hi Sandy. This is my first time posting because I wanted to get more information about this from you. I have never even noticed the sparkles on the OK button before, but then I guess I'm not very observant. I didn't even notice the morphing flowers when I first started the game either.

If you finish a HOS and wait to click on the second pulse (for example) and get a pink box, then the next time around when you do that HOS, will clicking on the second pulse give you a pink box again? Or does it change and you have to guess which pulse to click on? I assume each HOS is different and the second pulse on one will give you something different than the second pulse on another HOS, right?

I hope my question is understandable, else I can try to re-word it. How did you figure this out?

Thanks for posting this.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator