Posts created by LynnNfld

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Dec 18, 17 6:24 PM
There was a gift (glitch) in this game. In Witchville level 48, once you were done the 3rd level, every time you played and won, the adjacent 45 coin was renewed. I got tons of coin. Then it went down to 15 coin. A drag, but still a bonus. However, it seems they've either pulled back from, or cottoned on to this. In the latest update, the points were increased by 15,000 and the board made considerably harder in level 48. more rows of chains, etc. That pretty much negates any benefit of the tedium of doing that level over and over. I bought (unneeded) the 2 starter packs recently offered to support the game. But, man, BFG has sucked all the fun out of the clown. No more real money from me. There has been a very intense push from BFG to get people to spend more and more on this "free" game. There needs to be a balance between what the game offers and what is expected back. Stop being so greedy BFG, or you will lose many more than just me.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 12, 17 7:21 PM
They jump, then they're gone. Hard to catch, but I guess I'll get used to them. And yeh, it does make you miss the pumpkins.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 1, 17 1:24 PM
Silly question, but how do you exit the game? I can't find any way to exit short of shutting down my computer.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 25, 17 9:15 PM
Anyone done their own side quests in the fall event? I've pretty much ignored the shards, so way behind, Set a goal of 125 per day and now I'm nearly to the 50,000 mark. Guess then I can start all over with the next 50,000. Someday I'll get that elusive achievement.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Nov 3, 17 10:46 PM
I agree. This is a "free to play" game, but this latest update certainly belies that premise. Big Fish has made the game a lot less fun and more about getting the players to spend more and more real money for the privilege of advancing in the game. Frustrated players simply go elsewhere. I have bought items a couple of times because I realize this is a business and I have had some pleasure playing the game. So, I spend a bit of real money to support it. But, there is a point where it just feels as though you are being fleeced. Big Fish, the game is fun, but there are many more games out there.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Oct 13, 17 2:15 PM
I agree, the coins are hard to come by, and reducing the amount we can get takes alot of the fun out of the game. It won't make me buy more, I'll only play less. I hope this gets reversed, it was a nice way to get that little bit extra to press on through the difficult levels.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 1, 17 2:42 PM
That's a great idea. I figure the reason for the same ones is so low level players can all participate, but maybe some new DQs could be linked to achieving a certain level first. I have scads of useless inventory, but sometimes struggle to keep up with what I need for the DQs.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 13, 17 5:14 PM
I usually request an egg. Not for winning the egg, but it puts the items I want nearer in line. It's helpful "some" of the time.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 9, 17 7:12 PM
You will need friends. Post your ID# in the forum, mine is 646694 I am on PC, if you want to friend me. You can request items you need to complete quests and levels from friends in your mail. Currently, you will have John(the starter friend), Go to the top left in your mail and "add friends" and plug in ID# to request friends. They are invaluable for progress in the game. Just don't forget to reciprocate "when you can". Many of the long time players are more than willing to help new players. We all remember the difficulties and frustrations of achieving the new levels.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 7, 17 3:07 PM
I was 2 days doing the 4 airship challenge, so perhaps you are right. I don't recall credit accumulating for the next challenge before the previous one was completed though in any other CC.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 7, 17 2:56 PM
I had the opposite problem. After completing the 4 airship challenge, I went to see what was next and I was already given credit for the 1000 coins in 4 hrs. Guess I can't really call it a problem though. Hope there are no more glitches in the CC, I'd probably
give up if I had to repeat all those airships.

xi

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 2, 17 2:54 PM
I lost all friends when my computer died. I play PC old code 341408
new code 646694

My friend name is Xi. Would love to have old friends back.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 25, 17 2:53 PM
My computer recently died and I purchased a new one, but lost my whole game in the process. I am on level 74 and have spent way too many hours getting to the great place I am in the game. I don't think I have the heart to start over, I read in the forum that you can restore the game for players sometimes. My friend code is 341408 and my player name is Xi. If you can help me out, I would be very grateful.
Thanks, Lynn

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 25, 16 7:57 PM
After the fall event, what will happen to the ghosts we have collected? Do we somehow keep them and can we use them for another purpose, or will they disappear into the ether at the end of the event? They have cost us dearly, I have already spent 600 diamonds buying traps and still need 148 ghosts to get my 500, would love to see something unexpected and progressive for the cool wisps that waft across the screen.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 2, 16 8:15 PM
Am not keen on it either, and it seems since I've disabled the night mode, I get more of them.
On another note, alot of my friends have stopped playing; my mailbox is more red than green. I am on PC code 341408, if anyone is looking for new friends. I do gift, by the way.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 23, 16 2:41 PM
I'm also having a ton of problems lately. 2 update messages every time I "attempt" to log on. That feat can take many shutdown/startups. I can play a tournament which goes nowhere. I freeze "gifting" or trying to change my wishlist. All getting very frustrating. Something definitely gone wrong lately.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 2, 16 9:48 AM
I have about 7 Yeti eggs which do not show up in my inventory, yet I can gift them to friends. I am PC code 341408

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 19, 16 10:44 AM
Has anyone not been getting their tournament diamonds? I haven't received mine from the mailman 3 times recently.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 16 8:33 PM
Since we seem to be getting less medallions in the tournaments; how about letting us use the unused in our next spin, instead of them just disappearing at the end of the spin

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 27, 16 5:18 PM
I have several friends that I cannot open, so can't send anything to them. Is there any way to correct this?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator