Posts created by DarkBrown

posted in Wandering Willows on May 10, 09 11:30 PM
Hibiscus seeds are given out by creatures in both the pirate ship and volcano areas, but only rarely so you have to keep trying. I just received seeds from both the Morilla and Lulu animals from those areas, so I know they drop them though there might be others. They just don't do it often. I know it's aggravating but keep at it, eventually they'll drop the hibiscus seeds. I hope this helps.

posted in Wandering Willows on May 10, 09 4:09 PM
I stumbled upon this but it's not a bug and a very simple way to make lots of money in little time. Here's how you do it:

Two types of pets have a special skill that lets you get more money when you sell stuff at the store, check for this skill when you are at your stable. When you have one equipped go to the store and buy some of their generic pet food, the more expensive the better. The most expensive is 61 willowbees. Then just sell it right back to the store for 1 and 1/2 times the price you bought it for. That's a free 50% markup! Just buy and resell over and over again until you have as much money as you need. It's that easy!

I didn't figure this out until the most expensive pet food was available so I don't know how effective it is at the lower prices but it's still free money that you didn't have to wander all over to collect.

Quite a timesaver. I was able to get up to 100,000 willowbees in about twenty minutes. I dare you to beat that time!

Enjoy!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator