Posts created by DBlueChri

posted in Farm Tribe 2 on Oct 14, 12 2:10 PM
sorry, but where is the ambulance? I think I must bild this? not having this from beginning?

I solved the "Unable to initialize. Game reinstallation may be required"-Problem.

Because I had a virus on my pc, I must do "format c:". After reinstall Windows XP I didn't reinstall all Servis Packs from Windows and other Installations from Windows. After doing this (Service Pack 3 I think), I can play the game now.

I hope this helps

Please excuse my bad english, but I am out of school many years

posted in Natalie Brooks: Mystery at Hillcrest High on Jan 8, 10 9:03 AM
Ukiah, I trided this all, but it did'nt work. I see the goblets, but no words are showing.

posted in The Mirror Mysteries on Dec 24, 09 8:20 PM
I have the same problem. I created a new profile and deleted the first one and i reinstalled. Nothing helped.

But the greater problem is, that you could not finish the game. In the last chapter you have to open some puzzles whith items. But they are finished whithout them and you have them in your inventory and can't go on.

posted in Natalie Brooks: Mystery at Hillcrest High on Dec 24, 09 7:45 PM
Hello Margie B,

I 've clicked on the diagram of the goblets but the game did'nt asked me to find them in the scene. I see the goblets, but I could'nt click them.

posted in Natalie Brooks: Mystery at Hillcrest High on Dec 24, 09 2:47 AM
Yes.

posted in Natalie Brooks: Mystery at Hillcrest High on Dec 23, 09 8:59 AM
I cant get the goblets. I've played it 3 times, I've reinstalled. Its not possible. I stucked.

If I take the help, it shows me the wallet, but I've opend the suitcase. And I have nothing to open the bolts. I have the rope, the flute and the waxseal.

Is ist a bug?

posted in Natalie Brooks: Mystery at Hillcrest High on Dec 23, 09 7:16 AM
First put the light of, put the metal-dish under the waterdrops, than use the rag with the water on the ground and at last use the electrical tap.

posted in Coconut Queen on Dec 4, 09 8:02 AM
1. Excuse my bad english, but I am german and out of school since more then 30 years.

2. I only told where I did it. And I replayed this chapter, because you could finish this very quick.

Maybe its a bug. After the first time I opend the 2 path, I played the next level. After this the path 1 and 2 was closed again (it was possible to play the villages). And I opend them again, only to know if its possible. At the end of the game I had 4 gems and nothing more to by.

posted in Coconut Queen on Dec 1, 09 5:23 PM
After you finnished Aloha Cave, you have 5 gems. Spend 4 in the shops and 1 for the path. Then replay Aloha Cave (I played the 1. Chapter) and spend the gem for the path. Repeat this until the path is open and 1 more time for 1 more gem.

When the 2. path is open, do this again. But you can't get 1 more gem. I think important is, that you have no gems if you replay any Chapter.

After this you wont get more gems if you repeat any Chapter.

I hope this would help.

posted in Coconut Queen on Dec 1, 09 5:22 PM
How you can get 9 more gems:

After you finnished Aloha Cave, you have 5 gems. Spend 4 in the shops and 1 for the path. Then replay Aloha Cave (I played the 1. Chapter) and spend the gem for the path. Repeat this until the path is open and 1 more time for 1 more gem.

When the 2. path is open, do this again. But you can't get 1 more gem. I think important is, that you have no gems if you replay any Chapter.

I hope this would help.

posted in Coconut Queen on Dec 1, 09 5:16 PM

I hope this would help.

posted in Coconut Queen on Dec 1, 09 5:14 PM

I hope this would help.

posted in Millennium: A New Hope on Oct 17, 09 1:24 AM
poetforhim: If you in the room with the mirror, look at your items. There must be somethings with wich you can make somebody angry. Give it to Marine and talk to the women in front of the mirror.

posted in Millennium: A New Hope on Oct 17, 09 1:17 AM
GrannyEl: I've opend this chest long ago. I was at the temple after this. I have one item, the "Broken Lamp" and I thought it is it. But it didn't work.

posted in Millennium: A New Hope on Oct 15, 09 11:17 AM
I did all this, but nothing happend. Looks like I'm blind. In wich room, in wich corner can I find this? Please ....

posted in Millennium: A New Hope on Oct 15, 09 10:01 AM
Somebody has said, that I could found it in the monastery. But I couldn't find it.
Or is it on an ather place?

posted in Millennium: A New Hope on Oct 15, 09 8:15 AM
Thanks you very much.

Until now I've not get this quest with the lollipop.

posted in Millennium: A New Hope on Oct 15, 09 7:16 AM
Ok, I've found her and end this quest. Thanks to all.

posted in Millennium: A New Hope on Oct 15, 09 4:43 AM
I couldn't get over the clown in the toy hall. Must I give him something or what can I do?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator