Posts created by dhawk313

posted in Wanderland on Dec 4, 16 8:55 PM
We will miss you. That is very nice of you to give away your items before leaving. I play as Dona ID#206023 Let us know if you change your mind.

posted in Wanderland on Nov 25, 16 7:34 AM
Had a great gathering with family and friends which is what Thanksgiving is all about including the food. Hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend and will be safe in their travels. Dona 206023

posted in Wanderland on Nov 11, 16 9:52 AM
Thank you for compiling a list! Saves me from doing it!
Dona ID# 206023

posted in Wanderland on Nov 11, 16 9:11 AM
I would love to add more friends but I am over the 100 limit. I am keeping a list in the event that this issue is fixed and we can have more than the 100 friend limit. If you ask to be invited I will add you to my list. We are experiencing the same technical issues and hopefully they are working to resolve them. Especially the ship issue. I play as Dona ID# 206023. Happy Wandering!

posted in Wanderland on Nov 5, 16 9:19 PM
Still waiting on the ship to be fixed. Hoping you have some idea as to when this will be done. I sent a request for help over a month ago and was told the Wanderland Team was working on this problem. I play as Dona ID# 206023

posted in Wanderland on Oct 21, 16 6:40 PM
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina! It would be nice to add everyone to our friend list like it used to be. I play as Dona ID# 206023.

posted in Wanderland on Sep 17, 16 12:29 PM
I am having the same problems as all of you. This is obviously an issue that they need to fix. I don't play as much now because this is getting very frustrating!!

posted in Wanderland on Sep 17, 16 11:02 AM
I have put in the new update and now my ship timer either counts down then restarts or doesn't move at all. I have uninstalled, and reinstalled the game twice. What else can I do or is this a fix that you need to work on? My other counters seem to be working just fine.

posted in Wanderland on Sep 15, 16 2:44 PM
I have over 100 friends and have requests to add more. Are you working on a fix for this problem? We all need all the help we can get from each other.

posted in Wanderland on Sep 15, 16 2:34 PM
I would like to add more friends but since I am over 100 I am not able to do so at this time. As soon as they get this issue resolved I will gladly add you to my friend list. I have not "rejected" any friend requests but I cannot add them at this time. My ID is 206023 and play as Dona. I hope they get this problem resolved soon! Happy Wandering!

posted in Wanderland on Jul 28, 16 5:16 PM
Try finding cards in the Tavern. When you gather enough you can find much needed items. I write them down as I turn the cards over (I can't remember their places) and the last thing you match is your prize. There is a thread for finding cards which has been very helpful for me. Good Luck! ID# 206023 Dona

posted in Wanderland on Jul 26, 16 9:11 PM
I find the triangular blue spray bottles by playing the Tavern Card Game. If you need help read the Tavern Card Thread. It has many clues as to where and how the cards can be found. I play this when I am waiting for my energy to fill up or if I need something special to finish the Ship. I make a grid and write the objects down once I gather enough cards (I need 9 cards at my level). The last object that you match is your reward. Good Luck. ID 206023

posted in Wanderland on Jul 25, 16 2:13 PM
Mary Poppins, I want to thank you for all your great gifts. I can always count on you to gift a most difficult item. I will miss you if you are truly leaving us to "Wander" in another "land". Thanks a bunch! Dona ID# 206023

posted in Wanderland on Jul 17, 16 1:48 PM
There is a post for new and low level players that you should read. I wish I had seen it when I started. It may all not make sense to you at first but keep playing and it will help. I also recommend that you go slowly through the HOS unless you are timed. Study where the objects can be located so when you are on the timer and in the dark you will be better able to find them in a timely manner. Please feel free to add me to your friend list. I did not realize how important it is to have friends in this game. You will need this later to complete some quests. Good Luck and Happy Wandering!
My player name is Dona. ID 206023

posted in Wanderland on Jul 16, 16 1:22 PM
I am approaching level 22 which will open the Shelter. Do any of you know what I will need when I get there? Any help will be appreciated. And thanks to all who have accepted my invitation. Please feel free to add me to your friend list. I will donate as much as I can. Thanks! ID 206023

posted in Wanderland on Jul 14, 16 9:04 AM
Thanks for these tips. I wish I had them when I first started playing!

I had to save up all my gold (12900) to open the Temple. Now I am trying to build it back up to upgrade my well. If I accumulate enough rubies to upgrade the idol I will do that. It would be nice if they just let you stay at whatever level you want to be at so you don't have to use your gold and rubies.

I am having a problem resetting my gifting to friends. I have gifted my 10 items and it has been over 24 hours and has not reset. Of course they want you to spend rubies to reset the counter. I sent a message to technical support to see if they answer my question. Any help would be appreciated. I don't have an issue receiving gifts.

My quests have stalled. I have 2 to finish but seem almost impossible to get at my level. Is this normal?

I am on every day so if anyone needs more friends please send me an invitation. I will try my best to give as many gifts as I can. Have fun in Wanderland! Thanks!
ID#: 206023 Dona

posted in Wanderland on Jul 14, 16 7:10 AM
I play Wanderland on my PC laptop windows 10. It has been over 24 hours and my gift giving has not reset. I can receive gifts with no problem. I started inviting players and now have over 60 friends. I was able to send my first 10 gifts. Then the game told me that I had reached my limit for the day. I do not want to use my rubies to reset the counter. How do I resolve this issue? Is this a glitch in the game? Thank you. ID# 206023.

posted in Wanderland on Jul 13, 16 6:50 PM
I want to thank everyone that accepted my invitation to be my friend. I started last night and went through these posts and sent invites to quite a few players and now have over 60 friends! I will try to gift as much as I can but found out I am limited to just 10 per day. (I am assuming that is in a 24 hour time period.) So in a few more hours I will start gifting again! If you need a friend please send me an invitation. My ID code is 206023 and play under the name Dona. Thanks Wanderland Friends!

posted in Wanderland on Jul 12, 16 6:47 PM
I am new to Wanderland and need friends. My ID is 206023. I play under the name Dona. I have been playing often and will try to donate as best as I can. Thanks!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator