Posts created by Leia1960

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 16, 17 5:14 PM
Thanks to the new Windows update I can't log on in either Edge or Google Chrome. All I get is the spinning wheel of death dots on the yellow background. Even after second restart.

I did try the screen resolution shift but it did nothing and I wouldn't expect it to because the frames around the yellow rectangle with the spinning dots are displayed perfectly.

I'm never impressed with erasing my cache since that has never worked in the past. It messes other things up and it has always turned out to be something of yours.

When I first went to log on it had forgotten my automatic log on but it does that occasionally. And it went back in when I typed on my email address and it populated correctly.

I would really appreciate some technical advice since all my usual other apps load.

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 16, 17 5:02 PM
Hi Gang, thanks to the new Windows update I can't log on in either Edge or Google Chrome. Sorry. Will figure it out eventually.

posted in Rooms of Memory on May 8, 17 7:02 PM
Hi All, If anyone can feed my Witch dragon, I would appreciate it.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 24, 17 5:55 PM
Hi all, I have launched an exped to "In Game" any help feeding is much appreciated. Thanks if you can or can't.
Thanks, whoever did that!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 4, 17 11:30 AM
Hi - does anyone remember or have learned if the Pearl Legend has to be done in order like most quests or can I just find the few things I need to get the dragon key?

There are no early steps to the quest it starts with the dragon key. Am wondering what happened to my dragon keys since I know I have made them. Silly game erased ones in chest?

Thanks for any advice.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 4, 17 11:21 AM
Fire dragons are very hard and time consuming. Don't be discouraged if you don't make it.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 3, 17 6:50 PM
Thanks to whoever finished off my mirror dragon, and to all who contributed.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 3, 17 5:30 PM
i'm launching an exped to the mirror hall. If you can offer any help feeding it I would appreciate it.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 2, 17 3:17 PM
I was. I retarted my computer. I've been running on Edge and back in the bad old days you had to restart your machine every day or so to clean out the temporary files. I don't do that anymore but once in a while it seems to help. Sometimes I swap over to chrome.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 30, 17 7:37 PM
You can give away the things in your regular game backpack, but then you won't have many things.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 30, 17 7:35 PM
Thanks for posting. I had searched for a post with out finding that one and was going to either post on community or mail around. She's one of my few high level neighbors that don't share a guild with one of my other high levels.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 28, 17 11:31 PM
Hi guys, don't remember any towers lately. Also, don't remember geometric tower.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 24, 17 7:40 PM
yep, must have mis-spelled her name. Anyone hear from her?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 17, 17 7:31 PM
she doesn't seem to be a big forum person

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 28, 17 2:00 PM
Congrats to Draeko and Vet37! (Sorry to be late, I was almost napping this past tw weeks or so.)

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 28, 17 1:53 PM
guess i'll have to read more! I thought maybe they would show up when I went farther on the Valley of the Magicians. I have been lazy and pursuing the weekly quests.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 28, 17 1:48 PM
Russian Holidays:
http://www.officeholidays.com/countries/russia/

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 28, 17 1:36 PM
Hmm, Isn't the game run out of Russia, or some close by place? So I don't think they will go away. (There are also things about it that look Russian.) I also hate being hammered.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 22, 17 6:48 PM
Some people (who shall remain nameless) only want what they ask for. I can't keep too many in my 'hood because who can keep track of more than a few like that?

It does depend what level you are at. I noticed the upper levels always want knives and spoons. So I asked and it's because these are the charges for the very high experience artifacts. I tend to give thorium ore to lower levels of sometimes flints to the very lower. They need the flints if they haven't built a Mill and sometimes other things like wood shavings.

But there are some things that can't be requested but do make up an artifact if you get them all.

I try to always be appreciative of gifts. Sometimes after I collect a pile of item_???? I get an artifact I didn't expect. Because the person who was sending knew something I didn't. If they really don't want flints and ore they can always pull up and leave.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 2, 17 6:10 PM
Everything is very slow. Get a component and you can click on the next one before the reward for the finish one comes up. Also, lots of whirl of portal symbol. Anyone else?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator