Posts created by Kimball321

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 18, 17 1:53 AM
I am in touch with customers service and every thing they say to help stop the game crashing has not worked am I the only one with this problem I have been having problems since the Easter update chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 11, 17 12:43 AM
This is the third day of the castle challenge and I only get the10part I have played it 6times already used all my diamonds and today it is still showing the same 10 part it normally does 2 to3 then changes it seems to be stuck on the 10 part at this rate I will not be able to finish the challenge is there a problem with this challenge chtis

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 9, 17 11:09 AM
I lost all my progress on my old kindle got in touch with customer service I gave my old id and the new id they got my game back except for my friends as this has happened a few times it is best to make a note of your friends id so you can apply for them to return to your game also make a note of your own id hope you have success regards Chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 6, 17 12:19 PM
Had update was told by customer service it would solve my problem of flashing on and off though it is slightly better it is still a problem what do I do next chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 5, 17 2:04 AM
Do
Not get any puzzle parts has this not started Chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 3, 17 1:54 AM
Went into game this morning and the flashing on and off is worst than ever can not play how long before the update for kindles chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 2, 17 11:25 AM
Thanks I am not glad you are experiences the same problems. Hope we have a solution soon chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 1, 17 12:00 PM
This is not fair why is it that the kindle have this problem I got a new kindle because the Easter update would not download on my old kindle then I found out after the Easter event had finished that it had updated I have been having trouble with my. New kindle fire 5th generation flashing on and off the customer support said I had to wait for the new update yet l cannot get it fed u p chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 23, 17 6:48 AM
Still having problems with game flashing on and off every minute tried all the things I have been told I have been told I have to wait for next update which could be a long time waiting for getting a bit annoyed chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 11, 17 2:37 AM
I am still having problems with game crashing I have done all the resolves several times the support team said I have to wait for the next update this is only occurring on my kindle 5th generation my old kindle 7I have no problems with I got new kindle as it would not update on old now I have found out it has so I am a bit annoyed as I need not have bought a new kindle has anyone else had the same problem regards chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 3, 17 12:45 AM
I am finding the game nearly impossible to play with it constantly crashing is anyone else having the same problem I am playing on kindle fire hd10 chris

posted in Midnight Castle on May 30, 17 7:12 AM
I have been in touch with support team they say I have to wait till next update to resolve game continually crashing very annoying as it crashes every few minutes when are we going to get update chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 17 2:54 AM
By not sure if I should be here or on android I always posted here but went through android when problems with th Easter update anyhow I am having problems with game flashing on and off every few minutes I have been in touch with team they switch off and turn back on done this several times but it has no affect also I said I could not get into the forum where we share tips and chat about game all I got back was the go to the forum which I already know I have not been able to get on this chat line since December 2916 had no problems before that regards chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 17 2:53 AM
Game keeps flashing on and off tried closing down kindle but it still persists yours Chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 17 7:45 AM
I had to restart this game in 2014 as it got lost and I was on level 54 I have played on my game for up until the new update level76 waiting for my game to be transformed told twice it should open but has not old I'd a 192529 new I'd a840075 started playing on level14 I have 80 friends none on my new kindle I have made a note of them it took me 2years to get to where I am and a lot of money I do not want to spend another 2years to get back up to level 76 plus frustrated chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 17 10:32 PM
I have been in touch with customer service again they say when I open my new kindle fire 5th generation my level76will have transferred but it is still on level14 what is the problem I got the new kindle so I could continue with the game I am waiting yet again to here off them getting annoyed now yours Chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 17 12:07 PM
Still cannot get update told it would download on to my new kindle 5th generation

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 17 11:32 AM
I am still waiting for a reply I went and bought anew kindle so I could keep my progress I have the 5th generation kindle what is the problem I spent £169.99for it if I had known it would not update I would not have bothered chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 17 1:15 AM
Still waiting to here I was told that. When I opened my new kindle that it should download with my old id transferred but it has not I am level 12 instead of level76 I spent a lot of money on this game have 79 friends none on my new kindle except John getting really upset spent out and bought a new kindle so that my game would be transferred chris

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 14, 17 4:15 AM
Told my game transformed but it has not uploaded how long does this take

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator