Posts created by GamingGrampa

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 9, 18 4:47 PM
Thanks Maudcat, and I hope to get a PM from you real soon!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 9, 18 4:04 PM
Okay folks I have an update to my earlier post, bfgllinalta replied to my thread about the changes to the resources for monuments, it covers Berlin through St. Petersburg. So it looks like they've revamped the Valley of Death, I may actually have to retract that label! You can see the list on my new thread.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 9, 18 3:23 PM
Thank you bfgllinalta, a group of us were also able to confirm that Havana was also adjusted, I'll spread the word around that we have a list to work from! Thanks again!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 9, 18 12:05 PM
Hi GulfCoastGuppy, I'm in the middle of LA and been shipping resources from Sydney through Shanghai, so now I have over 2 million of each in LA, lol! Guess I can always break out the drill for green gems.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 9, 18 9:54 AM
Hi everyone, as one half of the team that put together the thread "Resources Needed to Build Monuments (new), I wanted to let everyone know that a number of the previously difficult cities with regards to the crazy amount of resources needed have now been reduced dramatically, it also affected the ten block rewards and helping hands cards, so if you're currently playing in any of the cities before Amsterdam and notice a difference in the resources PLEASE send a PM to me or my partner Trav3lbird so we can update the info!

PS I'm hoping one of the Gummy Drop moderators will jump in here and give us an idea how many cities have been affected.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 8, 18 3:27 PM
Just wanted to jump in here and make a quick announcement, it seems that the developers are reducing the resources needed for monuments in a number of the more difficult cities, St. Petersburg, Seoul, Havana and today I found a massive reduction in Los Angeles! Maybe the powers that be got tired of my Valley of Death label, if anyone else out there runs across this situation in the cities prior to Amsterdam please let me or Trav3lbird know by PM!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 7, 18 6:08 PM
Just swimming by to bump it up!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 7, 18 6:06 PM

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 7, 18 6:05 PM

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 7, 18 6:03 PM

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 7, 18 6:01 PM

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 1, 18 6:24 PM
Glitter, I think you're being attacked by that wandering glitch! And rrrrob, I just heard back from bfgBeruna and they are looking into the issue to see if it's just the PC players or everyone.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 28, 18 11:58 AM
Okay, nice to know that I wasn't going nuts, had 5 days left on the PP event when I went to bed, today it has an extra week tacked on! Also saw a post from glitter about something weird with the resources in Havana, not sure what's going on with that.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 26, 18 4:14 PM
Actually Lambina we had a running discussion about that around the end of last summer, a couple of players put together a thread called "Completion rewards" you can find the link in the helpful links for Gummy Drop thread on the forum home page! Like the "Resources Needed to build Monuments" thread it's a work in progress, but you will find enough info to help you make a decision either way, for myself I've completed a few cities and I can tell you that for the most part the return on investment is not great.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 21, 18 5:38 PM
Just bumping it up!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 21, 18 5:27 PM
I've been getting the pop up today too, but nothing in the App Store, no big deal for me I'm just in LA anyway.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 20, 18 10:19 AM
Thanks for the tip about the boosts sale jules, I thought they were just peddling coins again! And it looks like they listened after the last time when I suggested putting the eternal freeze boosts on sale, now I'm glad I built my coin bank up to almost 38,000!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 17, 18 9:56 PM
Not sure what's going on with Seoul, I don't have access to it yet and Marie is the first person I've heard from that's playing on an iPad like me but it is her current city, I'm jotting down the changes in my notebook and waiting for some confirmation from the moderators!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 15, 18 10:54 AM
Actually, regarding the air drops, the amounts of resources seem to be determined by the monuments requirements, I just got the drop in Istanbul at 84 and it was 1.8 million blues plus 30 green gems!
A side note; Trav3lbird and I are having PM glitch problems again!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 3, 18 10:26 PM
Still having some PM issues, maybe I can get it from here! Trav3lbird this is for you:
New Delhi level 20 165k bricks, level 30 200k bricks, 1gg, level 40 280k bricks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator