Posts created by Pleiadestar

posted in Mystic Gallery on May 12, 10 11:19 AM
On the upper left there are 3 circles...one gives you an area - thats the rainbow one...its the only one I use...there is also a magnifier above it...good luck.

posted in Mystic Gallery on May 12, 10 9:30 AM
Does anyone else here in the pond get nightmares from the puzzle games with veggies as art? I think those are some of the creepiest paintings that I have EVER seen!!! I cannot believe that a 52 year old woman who is NOT afraid of spiders can get so creeped out by a painting!

That being said...I purchased this game BY ACCIDENT - didn't like it - didn't WANT it...but now I got it so I'm playing it....

Get rid of the ?granddaughter? or whatever the heck she is - I REALLY don't need to see her tongue glinting in the light every shot of her - not to mention those vampire teeth of hers. Wellllll at least she doesn't have a tongue ring!

The Find the Differences aren't too bad - unless you have a difference in the extreme left or right of the painting...in which case you CAN'T click on it.

How in the fishy heck am I supposed to know trivia about paintings that I have never seen before? Or never heard of the artist? Or the year painted? I mean come ON!
Anyway my rant is done....

posted in Love Chronicles: The Spell on May 11, 10 11:08 AM
Its funny...i could have sworn i got this game awhile ago...i have been playing it this morning and it all seems terribly familiar....i wonder....

posted in Hidden Wonders of the Depths 3: Atlantis Adventures on Apr 23, 10 7:39 PM
Yeehaaaaa!! I finally finished it...you just gotta move really fast and hope for the best...btw there are a total of 246 levels i think...cause i finished the game!

posted in Hidden Wonders of the Depths 3: Atlantis Adventures on Apr 23, 10 6:06 PM
I know just what you mean. I have breezed thru the rest of the levels and I can't beat this one...ONCE i had one tile to go to finish...ONCE in two days...this is KILLING ME!!

posted in Crystal Cave: Lost Treasures on Apr 5, 10 4:40 AM
Usually I like games like this one...or what I thought this one was. Tutankham, Zelda and the like. However this one was just a bit too simplistic for me. It would be a great game for an 8 year old...but my tastes run to a little more difficulty and a little more action.

posted in Joan Jade and the Gates of Xibalba on Mar 22, 10 4:44 PM
I don't think I have ever downloaded a more boring, banal, useless game from BF. OMG - please don't even bother!

posted in Nora Roberts Vision in White on Mar 21, 10 9:36 AM
I am a HUGE Nora fan and when I found out about this game I was soooo excited! So this morning, not having checked the new games list, I purchased another game with my LAST CREDIT Now I have to wait until the 1st to buy this!! WAHHHHHHH!

posted in Millennium Secrets: Emerald Curse on Mar 21, 10 9:12 AM
When I first started playing I said to myself - gee the graphics are the kind that really annoy me - but THEN once I started playing I really got into the game. Am playing in Advanced Mode because that's the way I play my games. I also couldn't believe that my hour was up! I purchased the game and am now in the Oceanarium (?). My day has gone by so quickly!

I only have one (little) beef. When I start the game I am asked to click okay to run in lower graphics mode because the game is reading low video memory on my computer. I have never had this happen before and am wondering just how much vid mem this game utilizes?

posted in Lost Secrets: Ancient Mysteries on Feb 2, 10 4:46 AM
scarlet_11dy6 wrote:I

Curious about one thing....if anyone bought & finished, was there any effort to connect John Carter w/ Howard Carter, one of the guys who originally discovered King Tut's tomb?

Nope there sure wasn't. However someone did manage to link him to Noah Wyle in the forums LOL!

posted in Lost Secrets: Ancient Mysteries on Feb 2, 10 4:45 AM
owlgirl61 wrote:Just finished first room of Level 5 when my hour was up.

Thought graphics terrible. Half the time I just clicked on anything that looked a bit odd in the hope that it might be something on the list. What the heck is Ped-X-ing?!

Definitely won't be buying.

Amazing Adventures: The Lost Tomb much more fun.

Thats the CROSSING street sign...the one that looks like a PEDestrian CROSSing the street

posted in Lost Secrets: Ancient Mysteries on Feb 2, 10 4:42 AM
Personally I love basic HOG's. Bought this one without even trying it because I like the Lost Secrets series...my only complaint -- where the heck is the FIND ALL after you finish the game? Usually in games like these there is an "award" of a find all items in each room - so I finished the game hoping to get to play more NOTHING. I am very disappointed. The game was great tho...kept my attention and considering I just finished Sultan's Labryrinth I needed a basic game,

posted in The Search for Amelia Earhart on Jan 22, 10 5:58 PM
I started the demo...ran outta time so I figured I have a credit why not buy? Welllllll there's a catch. Once you buy the game you HAVE TO START OVER FROM THE BEGINNING. I am soooo annoyed! I played for the full hour - I had a pretty good start on the game and now to have to do it all over again is ridiculous!

And yes, that landlord is a skeeze - and I really don't need the comments - but I love Amelia so I will tolerate them.

I also bought the collectors edition of this game - ordinarily I would have waited for the game club version at $6.99, but it sounded interesting with the additional stuff. Well, I finished the game in about 3 hours - taking breaks for laundry, bathroom, etc LOL! - I wasn't able to finish the "extra" section and I really think that I wasted my money. From now on I wait for the basic game - no more collector editions for me - money is too tight in this house!

HOW do you use the magnet on the inkwell? I've tried from several different starting points and nothing happens!

Finally! I have been waiting 'Im"patiently for this game to appear here. I started it at the other site...but refused to pay full price for something that I could have for membership price. I'm loving this game and as soon as the eagle poops into my bank account its MINE!

posted in Luxor Adventures on Nov 21, 09 12:53 PM
I don't ordinarily purchase large file games - especially Nancy Drew...but I'm gonna waste a game credit to see if it will get Luxor to work...thanks for the hint!

posted in Luxor Adventures on Nov 20, 09 7:52 PM
I WAS loving the game until i got 3 access violations in a row. Now, I have a year old computer with Vista basic, and all hardware fully updated. My directx is up-to-date as is my Nvidia card.

I bought the game already...im kinda sorry i did now....

posted in Luxor Adventures on Nov 20, 09 7:44 PM
I bought the game today, not knowing that you could play it all the way thru without the timer kicking you out >wink< . I should have saved my money. I was just starting a new level - don't ask me which because I'm too fried about not being able to play to remember where I was - anyway - the little box said

Access violation at address 0055B930 in module ;'dxrender.dll'. Read of address 00000014.

I rebooted my computer and got the same result with a little difference in the numbers - 005AA8B3 and 0000000.

I will be contacting customer service in the morning cause it's too late tonight.

posted in Escape the Museum 2 on Nov 20, 09 1:09 PM
Meanwhile where the heck is the old fuse???

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator