Posts created by tetrouge

Will not let me rub charcoal, game is at a standstill from here evidently! This is not my first experience with BF game doing this, getting a little aggravating.

posted in Emberwing: Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on Apr 9, 14 8:27 AM
I agree with monsterme wholeheartedly. Have had nothing but issues with this game, someone isn't doing their homework before putting these games out there for us to spend our time and money on when they have as many "issues" as this one has. Shame on you Big Fish!!!

I have tried & tried, I have all 3 of the pieces and they will not go in!! This is in the Bonus Game and I DO NOT want to uninstall/reinstall & start all over again. That always seems to be BF's cure all. VERY VERY AGGRAVATING! Why in the world should I be inconvenienced for a "screw-up" on a game I paid good money for!! I want a refund!!

AMEN! AMEN! Absolutely the best HO game I have played in a long, long time. Love those puzzles/games!!! Very challenging!! Need many more like this!!

posted in League of Light: Dark Omens Collector's Edition on Sep 18, 13 10:17 AM
Can anyone help, second skull puzzle is not set up as SG says it should be. I tried 4 times b4 going to SG but just couldn't get it, Help please????

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secret Collector's Edition on Jun 15, 13 8:58 AM
I have gone through bonus round up to the point where I have the dart but when I go to second floor the way the SG says, there is NO BALLOON!! What's up with that??
Have enjoyed game so far but this is a little frustrating!

posted in The Secret Order: Masked Intent Collector's Edition on Mar 17, 13 1:24 PM
DITTO! DITTO! DITTO! DITTO! to all posts, started once, froze up very early in brooch game, removed, reinstalled, started again under different name & got to within 10 min of trial period being over (& was going to buy as part of CLOVER promotion) & it did the same thing, was in a HOS, finished & would not exit back to game. Lousy game! BF needs to check these things out a little better

posted in Crazy Machines on Feb 14, 13 9:48 AM
I have tried zillions of websites & get NOTHING as far as complete walkthrough, cheatsheet, pictures, etc etc. What is the exact one you are "bragging" about???

I clicked "Extras" & "Play Game" and had no problem. Enjoyed this game & especially puzzles but had several problems with cursor function. Would like more like this but a little more accurate in executions.

posted in The Hidden Prophecies of Nostradamus on Jan 1, 13 2:17 PM
I have been playing BF games for many years and never, I mean never, have I experienced a game that is this BAD!!! I mean BAD, I am deleting it and encourage all to file their complaints, and there are many, I have been reading them. Just a LOUSY LOUSY game. I am out of it!!

I loved Hounds of Baskerville but this one & black cat were VERY aggravating with having to go through three & four clicks to use SG, It is very disconcerting. Do not care of either of this two games at all

VERY, VERY disappointed with this one. Loved Hounds of Baskerville but this is "trash" HATE,and I mean HATE, the way you have to access strategy guide. Do not like this one & do not recommend it to anyone.

So far I have been lucky, now at the darn telescope, SG says to swap lenses but they will not swap. Anyone out there have a suggestion?

Hey all!! I do not like this one at all, too weird for me. Sorry I bought it and will not finish it.

Not real crazy about this one but still trying to grasp the way the SG works, is there a walkthrough

I am "stuck" and have been "STUCK" on crystal ball to get bone key, I can go on with the game & I do like the game but after many, many emails, chats & otherwise, still no luck ANY SUGGESTIONS FROM ANYONE?

posted in Dark Strokes: Sins of the Fathers Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 12 3:34 PM
I am stuck on bone key too, have sent 4 messages to "help", no answers, have uninstalled & reinstalled 2 times. Just what is their problem that they can't reply as quickly as they charge my credit card.

posted in Dark Strokes: Sins of the Fathers Collector's Edition on Jun 25, 12 3:25 PM
DITTO!

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Jan 4, 09 7:26 PM
i HAVE N OT SEEN THE GOPHER AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator