Posts created by Love_rnr

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 2, 17 6:45 PM
I have noticed lately I don’t get as many shards as usual, I thought it was just me.

And, I don’t play the puzzles unless I am in desperate need of gems.

Paula

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 23, 17 7:00 PM
Request sent

Paula

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 22, 17 5:59 PM
Mary Cricket, beautifully said, my sentiments exactly. I too wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving

Paula

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 20, 17 5:52 PM
Hi NYBaker, if you play on iOS, I will be happy to help you. I have an iPhone game I’m trying to wrap up and deplete my inventory (crafted items and eggs). Let me know and I’ll send a PM with my ID#

Paula

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 14, 17 6:17 PM
When I first started playing this game, almost a year ago, I would have played the puzzles as much as possible everyday if only for the coins and diamonds. I bought more diamond packs than I care to admit early on. I really am not a fan of them now, but appreciate the Devs giving the players a way to work towards winning items. By playing the puzzles to build up diamonds, I was able to take advantage of buying several ghost traps to help throughout this current event. It still really amazes me that this game is FREE and the Mods & Devs are very responsive to the players input.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 12, 17 5:17 PM
ohpleeze wrote:Love_rnr, I forgot about doing that. It worked! Thank you.
magrat

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 12, 17 5:14 PM
Welcome back, sounds like you had a great time!! Glad you made it home safely.
Thanks so much for still taking the time to gift during your vacation!

Paula

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 12, 17 1:36 PM
Since I had a bunch of sparkles to trade, I used them for puzzle packs and got the remaining puzzle pieces.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 11, 17 1:11 PM
Zipzoc wrote:Thank you to everyone who agreed to be my friend, I cannot take anymore otherwise I won’t be able to send gifts very often due to only being allowed to send 5 every 24 hours. I will try to be fair but you may only get gifts every 3 days or so.

Hi Zipzoc, just to let you know, you can send 5 gifts 3 times a day. I think it resets every 8 hours, so you should be able to handle more friends with sending 15 per day.

Have fun.
Paula

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 31, 17 7:49 PM
This certainly made my day!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 31, 17 7:44 PM
I enjoy reading your longtime crazy friends’ get well wishes!! You sure are special to me in the short time I’ve been doing this game! Sorry to hear you have more aches and pains! Get well soon, and always thank you for taking the time to send gifts.

Take care,
Paula

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 29, 17 6:33 PM
Sharp_Eye574363 wrote:Doesn't the third new avatar look like the one in the Mermaid's Junk HOS in Atlantis?

I thought so too, but I can’t say I really looked at her too closely, you know, Medusa and all that mythology...

The new avatars are pretty cool.

Paula

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 29, 17 6:09 PM
I unfortunately did not know Robyn, but always feel the sadness of those who did thru these posts. I visit Trina’s room often because it holds so much love and fond memories and the Robin singing is so beautiful. I don’t know all the history, but feel this room will forever be special.

Paula

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 28, 17 7:01 PM
Cute_Moni wrote: oh no! How did you manage that?

Now I want to say this very clearly:

Don't you go taking down your Wishlist!

WE are still able to play and therefore you!

Hope it heals quickly and well, wrists can be difficult sometimes....

🐨 Moni

Great advice!! I am happy to keep sending gifts!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 28, 17 6:50 PM
Good luck on your iPhone game! Don’t know what level you are on but you could use those eggs from the iPad to send to your game on the iPhone to cash in and help with coins to keep you going when you are low and needing to advance in your game.
I will send a friend request.

Paula

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 28, 17 3:52 PM
So sorry to hear! I hope you feel better soon.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 25, 17 2:01 PM
I got the paw Thank you

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 25, 17 8:47 AM
Desertdruid wrote:Paula, keep putting the old pet parts you need on your wishlist - I still have lots of most things - plus I think the game will be more likely to give you what you have on your wishlist.

Remember, you can craft the pets year-round. It's only the ghosts that have to be caught during the event.

I just saw your post in the other thread - no worries, I'll keep sending them as long as you need them. Put them on your "other" wishlist, too, & send those to yourself if you want to speed it up.

As always, best advice ever! I will open up my wishlist on the other too, never thought of that.

Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 24, 17 5:50 PM
Desertdruid wrote:I have lots of Candles, Paws, Wings, Feathers, Frames, Hats, & Pumpkins for any of my friends who need them.
Sorry, no spares of last year's parts anymore, but I will have more later - be patient. Good things will come.

I would like to get whatever you can spare, I will keep on my wishlist

Thanks for all your help!

Paula

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 24, 17 1:46 PM
So it sounds like in order for me to craft pets from past events I will need to put the items on my wishlist since that’s the only way I will get them now. I didn’t realize that, but very glad you explained it. This is my first fall event, I started my game in the middle of last year’s Christmas event and didn’t know the value of having friends, of course John tried to help me out occasionally

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator