Posts created by jpabich

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 31, 15 1:13 PM
Seriously the last day of the month, you offer a free game? I need two more punches on my card. So I either hunt down some older games or forfeit my 4 punches? Arrrrrgh.

posted in Monument Builders: Big Ben on May 16, 15 12:32 PM
I almost wonder if they were going to make this a game with in-app purchases for the power-ups like auto transport so you have to dish out $$$s to get those features. But, they delivered it to BFG this way so they could also get their money through the typical channels. If that's what they are thinking this is my last Monument game.

BTW, are the devs reading this forum? I haven't heard any feedback from them.

posted in Monument Builders: Big Ben on May 15, 15 8:10 AM
On levels 13 and 14, I'm not getting instructions for all of the tasks. It just says "X" so I'm not sure what to do. I think in level 14, I finished by running two training sessions, but that was only a guess. This game is super buggy and probably was sent to market too soon. What a disappointment.

posted in Monument Builders: Big Ben on May 13, 15 3:17 PM
Maybe they just should have called it Monument Builders: Big BUMMER!

posted in Monument Builders: Big Ben on May 13, 15 3:14 PM
I'm with you Reddlass, I bought it before I downloaded the demo because I thought it was going to be like all the others that I have enjoyed..

I already gave up trying to get stars. I'm just going to finish the game.

posted in Monument Builders: Big Ben on May 13, 15 9:52 AM
I agree. It really gets hard quickly and there are no power-ups like the auto delivery. I don't see any count of stars or jewels like in the previous games. And, I only found a walkthrough up to level 4 on youtube.com.

I'm still glad I bought it but I'm just going to finish it regardless of trying to get three stars on every level until I can find a way to better my score.

BTW, if you plan on going back, don't do the last level or it won't let you (if this is like all of the other Monument Builder games).

Happy Gaming (despite the frustration)!

posted in Monument Builders: Big Ben on May 13, 15 9:00 AM
I was just going to post the same message. I can't believe I'm having difficulty this early.

posted in Weather Lord: The Successor's Path on Apr 10, 15 1:00 PM
Hi,

The main strategy is to plug up the lair and get to the gold as soon as possible.

Clear path and build a mill, then get to the next building site and build a home to get another worker, but do not upgrade. Then cut down all the trees and food and hire a warrior while you build the bridge.

Attack the warrior and harvest more food so you can plug up the lair. Then get as much gold as possible while you're working toward the other building site to build another home and then upgrade it.

Get the artifact and drain the swamp.

I made it after a few tries and this worked for me. Good gaming!

posted in Holiday Solitaire Easter on Apr 8, 15 9:21 AM
I recently purchased Solitaire Game: Christmas from this dev. This game seems identical. I was about to purchase it for my Mother, but it seems like it is the same except for the game theme. Maybe next year they will release it as a Daily Deal in March (in time for the actual Easter holiday) and I will reconsider.

posted in Magic Cards Solitaire on Mar 6, 15 3:59 PM
I was ready to purchase this game until I replayed the rest of the demo and realized why I didn't buy it right away. My mouse was so slow and there were way too many stars floating around after almost every move. Sorry, but those things really bothered me. Too bad -- I really wanted to purchase it.

posted in Solitaire Perfect Match on Mar 4, 15 1:56 PM
I have the same comment. I would like just a couple of directions. It took me until about level 4 in the warm up to realize that getting multiple matches of the same color increases your X-power. And, I couldn't tell if there was a penalty for turning over the deck. Furthermore, why did I all of a sudden just get one card turned over from the pile from two? Confusing. Would be great with a little help. Thanks.

Elizabeth, I'm not sure where you are, but do you have the Strategy Guide? It is the blue tab on the graphic in the lower left where your badge is. It will help you with the steps of the game.

However, if you are where I think you are, you need to put the safe wheel on the mirror and you will see the direction all of the dials of the safe. Then when you place the safe wheel on the safe, you just move them so they are in the same direction as the picture on the mirror. I hope that helps you.

Hi,

Take the horseshoe in the middle of the picture and place it on the front left hoof of the horse in the foreground (you will see a ? pop up on the hoof). Then the horse's head will turn and you will find the harp part on his nose.

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Jan 31, 15 4:58 PM
What are the flower colors to meet the bonus criteria? "This garden is dedicated to the number three?"

Thanks.

posted in Imperial Island 2: The Search for New Land on Dec 30, 14 4:23 PM
Has a fix been created for these problems? I'm still having issues with slow play and the game freezing. Thanks.

posted in Travel Riddles: Trip to India on Sep 1, 14 10:05 AM
This game is a no-buy for me, not because of the timer or the music. It is just a very simple and basic game without a challenge for me during the demo time period. I had so much gold to purchase bombs, etc. that I just didn't think it was challenging enough. It seemed to me to be more of a game for a child.

I also found that the game got quite "choppy" during the second half of my demo.

The title was somewhat perplexing too. During the demo I never encountered any "riddles."

Sorry, but this game just isn't for me.

posted in Relic Rescue on Aug 9, 14 8:14 AM
Hi -- is there some trick to this level? I've been trying for hours -- Help!

posted in Bomb the Monsters! on Aug 7, 14 11:30 AM
Hi -- I cannot figure out the difference between getting a gold versus a silver. I have bombed all the boxes and monsters off in one blow and I still get silver. Can someone tell me the secret? Thanks!

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Jul 30, 14 3:19 PM
Hi -- I cannot seem to get three stars on this level. I'm always short on wood. Any suggestions? Which bonus seems to be the most helpful? I don't really think it's the clam -- am I wrong? Thanks.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull on Jul 21, 14 5:18 PM
Thanks!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator