Posts created by Dj2798

posted in Snowy: Treasure Hunter 3 on Feb 28, 12 4:12 PM
I hope so!

posted in Snowy: Treasure Hunter 3 on Feb 28, 12 4:10 PM
I didn't see anyone else asking about this level, but I am just stuck, stuck, stuck.... I'm usually pretty good at these games and cannot figure out how to get through this one. Please help....

posted in Snowy: Treasure Hunter 3 on Feb 28, 12 4:02 PM
It's probably one of those that you have to dig two holes, jump in and dig another one and that will let you down. You have to be quick or you're going to get another RIP. That should do it.

posted in The Golden Years: Way Out West on Jan 14, 12 8:07 AM
There is a hole you have to dig/fill and it's right to the upper left hand corner of the forest. Once you fill that, the clouds will lift and you'll be able to see everything else you have to do. Hope this helps.

posted in The Golden Years: Way Out West on Jan 13, 12 6:22 AM
Thanks so much, rink! Your info worked for me and I am now on level 20! Have a great weekend!

posted in The Golden Years: Way Out West on Jan 13, 12 6:21 AM
Thanks for the info.... I was stuck on how to find cages as well! Thanks very much!!

posted in The Golden Years: Way Out West on Jan 12, 12 1:32 PM
Thanks, rink... i'll go try that now.

posted in The Golden Years: Way Out West on Jan 12, 12 9:44 AM
I am stuck on level 15. Can anyone tell me how they got 60 residents? I have tried every way I can imagine and the most residents I can get is 54.... what am I doing wrong or what haven't I done? Can anyone please help me? Thanks ahead for any suggestions you can give me.

posted in The Golden Years: Way Out West on Jan 12, 12 9:41 AM
No... there's also a trading post in addition to a train station, I believe.

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 11 1:33 PM
I found it... thanks for taking the time to answer. I really do appreciate it. I get ignored often here. lol

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 11 1:33 PM
I found it... thanks for taking the time to answer. I really do appreciate it. I get ignored often here. lol

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 11 1:32 PM
OMG I don't want to start all over.... isn't there anyway to get the other mirror shard without starting all over in another name????? GAACCKK!!!

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 11 6:08 PM
Then don't spend your money... it's up to you. You either do or you don't... simple. You can't do it and then complain like it's someone else's fault... lol

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 11 3:03 PM
I know this might be a basic question, but I am into the 2nd world and I need to go back to the town square to grind down my rough cut diamond and cannot for the life of me figure out how to get back there. Can someone please help?

posted in In Search of the Lost Temple on Oct 3, 11 8:19 AM
I, too, have no phone. There is only a book and when I used the hint, it circles where the phone is supposed to be, but there is nothing there. Now what?!?!

posted in Cooking Dash: DinerTown Studios on Sep 4, 11 4:12 PM
Can anyone tell me some strategies for getting through this final level?? I just am having the worst time and feel like I'm a pretty experienced player. It's starting to get frustrating. lol Any help would be greatly appreciated.

posted in Chicken Invaders 4: Ultimate Omelette on Mar 13, 11 8:42 AM
Just wanted to let you all know that I bought my version from BFG and I do have a Career on my version. I just bought some things with the keys I have downloaded and am going to try them out by playing the game. Chou2, maybe you should uninstall and re-install? The "Career" is on the upper right hand corner when you are on the menu. I almost missed mine, but saw it at the last minute. Hope that helps!

posted in Chicken Invaders 4: Ultimate Omelette on Mar 13, 11 8:36 AM
Thanks so much, Gievo. I'll check it out and see if I have the ability to use my keys. Take care and have a good week!

posted in Chicken Invaders 4: Ultimate Omelette on Mar 6, 11 7:37 PM
That's my question, too.... the keys... how do you use them? I know you can fire missles from the middle button on the mouse, the right click for the extra firing power (missles from the box that you shoot apart) and of course left click for the the regular firing. But I cannot find anywhere that tells you about how to use the keys. Could someone enlighten me, please? Appreciate any help you can give me.

posted in Chicken Invaders 4: Ultimate Omelette on Mar 6, 11 7:33 PM
I love the new Chicken Invaders 4! It's a great game with great graphics. If you liked any previous chicken invaders games, you'll love this one!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator