Posts created by zapberry

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 16, 17 11:49 AM
I loathe Berlin 34. There aren't many levels I refuse to play again but that is one of them. Pretty sure I had to use shovels and earthquakes to clear those grey tiles. I've had that level show up once or twice as part of my daily event challenge and I just nope right on out of there if I see it lol.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 16, 17 11:44 AM
I experienced the same thing except it was Vladivostok level 23, intern. The requirements were to collect 9k bricks and achieve a score of 20k. I completed the level on my very last move yet it told me I lost the level. I have a screenshot I could upload later, if the mods are interested in passing it along to the development team.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 16, 17 11:31 AM
I had the same thing happen to me twice, in Vladivostok, but it wasn't a timed level (I don't think. I'll have to check my screenshot). I won on my very last move, had all the requirements checked, yet it gave me the loser screen and asked if I wanted to purchase moves in order to continue.

No idea what caused it. It was really weird. It was like that glitch that used to be in the big gummy levels when you'd explode the big gummy on your last move but the game would end before the big gummy exploded. Only I don't think this was a big gummy level either, and I think they fixed that. It really was bizarre.

Edit: it was level 23. The requirements were to collect 9000 bricks and get a score of 20,000. I completed both those tasks yet I got the loser screen. I guess I should report it in the tech issues thread.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 16, 17 11:24 AM
I really liked Hanoi as well. Made a couple thousand coins there.

I traveled to Venice several months ago and it was alright but there was this one level that I couldn't get past because it had about 80 thousand of those Nirvana face sticky notes that were 4 layers deep and the level also required the collection of souvenirs. It was an immensely frustrating level. I don't remember which level it was but I hated it. Once I get to Venice as my current city I might hate it more than Berlin 34. Maybe I'm missing something completely obvious that will be clear to me when Venice is my current city.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 29, 17 8:50 PM
It keeps crashing on my phone. I have the latest update. It just says "Unfortunately Gummy Drop has stopped" and won't let me open it up. It just startes doing that now.

Edit: I cleared all app cached data and that fixed it.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 5, 17 8:33 PM
Hello! lordkalvan had previously started a (very underrated) thread here called "Favorite day trips?", which was about easy/fun cities in which to use travel vouchers. I found that thread very useful and helpful in determining where to travel to, in order to earn some coins, especially when I found myself stuck in a difficult city.

The original thread is here: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/808806.page

For some reason that thread got locked and I wanted to reply to it. So I'm starting a new one. In addition to vouching (see what I did there) for Amsterdam, Manila, and Hawaii, I feel the need to sing my praises for Prague!

Prague was a great city to earn coins in!!! I am currently in Seoul. LA, before that, was terrible. I traveled often, while in LA (same story now with Seoul; I've just reached level 70 there >__< because the city kept bleeding my coin stash dry.

Prague was excellent. A+ I found most of the levels to be fun and doable, even at the architect and master builder levels. I loved Prague so much!

I also found Vienna to be good (not great) as well. If it weren't for Vienna level 44 I would have placed it in the "great" category. Every level aside from 44 was manageable. (This forum's thread for Vienna has almost everybody stuck at 44. It's quite unfair. I had to purchase extra lives and use 2/3 of them in order to complete the intern level of Vienna 44. Every other level up until that point, and thereafter until 60, when my time was up, was fair.)

lordkalvan's original thread, and the replies, were very helpful to me. So I hope this thread helps some gummy droppers as well ^____^

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 5, 17 6:02 PM
What's up with level 25?

30 moves to clear 9 color blasters and drop 3 souvenirs. It's not possible. By the time I'm on my second row of color blasters (there are 3 per souvenir) I only have about 5 moves left.

-___-

(Hello, first post, lurked for several months though)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator