Posts created by 1_of_5

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Jun 6, 11 7:27 AM
I had to change a setting on hubby's to get it on his. It was set to only allow from the market.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on May 31, 11 3:22 AM
Out today. Normal price will be $3.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on May 22, 11 9:16 AM
It'll be coming out this month for Android OS. Through the Amazon app store. Free on the first day of release.

posted in Hidden in Time: Looking-glass Lane on May 10, 11 1:36 PM
Haven't played this one but check in here:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/2303.page

or

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/hidden-in-time-looking-glass-lane-walkthrough/

I bet you can find what you need.

Welcome to the pond.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Apr 24, 11 8:01 AM

posted in Zuma Deluxe on Apr 24, 11 6:25 AM
Sounds like a job for the folks at the green envelope on the right. If you're a club member you can live chat with them M-F from your "My Account" page.

Welcome to the pond.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Apr 14, 11 1:21 PM
Odd. I didn't have that problem. I've come across many of them too.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Apr 9, 11 2:48 PM
By now you should have the blover. Keep one spot open in the first row, or close to that. Use freebies as long as you can. Save up to get the imitator, if you don't already have it, it really comes in handy.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Apr 8, 11 10:24 AM
Which means you are about to meet the miner.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Apr 5, 11 12:57 PM
Do you have the imitator? If so imitate the potato bomb and use that for the first bunch of Zombies. It's cheap and lets you build up some power. I start all day levels that way.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Apr 5, 11 12:56 PM
Fog is harder.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Apr 5, 11 12:54 PM
Sent a message to Pop last week. Been going back and forth a few times. Verdict is that on the DS version you have to get this one on Adventure mode. Somebody just left that line out of the instructions by mistake. Glad I'm not going crazy.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Mar 21, 11 11:41 AM
over there ------------------------------>

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Mar 21, 11 11:40 AM
No they do move, it just takes a second. There is a glitch in mine apparently that won't let me get past night/fog hard survival or get the unsiege mentality achievement.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Mar 15, 11 2:08 PM
Roof survival (easy) and it's on the DS. I still have the original PvsZ installed on my pc. Might update it one day, I have that version on disc.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Mar 14, 11 11:02 AM
I put a pic up on their FB page showing what I did and asking why it won't give it to me. But since I completed the challenge I should get it.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Mar 13, 11 7:20 PM
It's the complete the roof with no catapult plants. If so has anyone gotten that? I've done 3 flags (several times) on hard with bombs, frozen peas, pots, tall nuts and sunflowers. It just won't give the achievement to me.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Mar 7, 11 10:53 AM
I think someone forgot to move this!

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Mar 5, 11 1:38 PM
I haven't checked out the pc version yet. I know you can do PvsP on the DS version, maybe on the other ones too. On the DS you click the more button on the tombstone and then on VS.

I started a thread in its forum called "the bonus stuff is" and a mod and others posted in it answering the question.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator