Posts created by dfkdkfl_1960

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 11, 18 6:11 PM
I agree that we have a place to visit the castle.but it is more like a ground floor or even a basement. I would like to explore the castle itself.where sits the Keeper of the castle there you can make a ladder and inspect the lock.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 10, 18 6:00 PM
we're putting together a mask now. perhaps open the theatre or music hall.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 10, 18 3:02 PM
I'd like to wander around inside the castle. rooms halls attics, etc. developers have a lot of games about locks that come up with nothing and do not need.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 5, 18 9:04 PM
time of 346 days 11 hours 12 minutes.quest 2871.flowers 577.238.HOSs 347.234

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 5, 18 4:26 PM
I have a new budget. 32 000 000 coins.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 5, 18 4:22 PM
my name is Valentina and I play this game 346 days 9 hours 49 minutes.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 28, 18 1:23 AM
I know from my game that at the middle levels it is very hard to accumulate coins and diamonds and stamps especially white.I know this from my second game on level 61.I spent 35,000 diamonds to achieve 3. 5. 10 daily tasks in the first game on 84 level. I fulfilled these achievements more than a year ago.and during this time I again nakpil 36 000 diamonds and got 31 000 000 coins. so really to make savings but it spent a lot of time in the game.if you can not spend a lot of time you have to prepare for the long game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 27, 18 7:41 PM
I'm lucky today.I fed the spider.polar bear.snowman's.Joker and Bunny the chef. and they all brought wooden chests.there are no extra costs.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 26, 18 7:36 PM
I've been playing this game since the beginning and haven't spent a penny. just need to play.the game has changed and has become much easier than it was in the beginning.not all at once you can get and just playing gradually accumulates everything.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 26, 18 6:50 PM
two knights stand in front of the castle.you press them and they move.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 25, 18 5:55 PM
I would also like to make some changes 1)remove gift cards from Trina or decrease 2)made the airship - or +3)to finish the slot machine in the room ?????4)add hidden where they are not(the library and the dark portal) or where one stage of the search 5)make crafting Trina key(blue key +coins+item)6) remove the coins from the scenes search(shards, you can leave they need and the coins can be obtained from the puzzles)7)when will create new achievements then put the real numbers you can perform.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 24, 18 1:20 AM
I moved the game from my computer to my laptop using a backup.downloaded the game onto a flash drive from the computer and downloaded a new game on a beech. removed and downloaded instead from a flash drive and I succeeded.now I have two games with the same number.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 23, 18 5:00 PM
I understand getting stars off the wheel of fortune. to accomplish an achievement.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 20, 18 7:43 PM
I also liked the special effects of the latest update.another dragon takes off over the tower Rapunzel so beautiful.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 17, 18 5:59 PM
I have done 3441 task Trina's.it's all I do ..because this is the last available achievement.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 15, 18 5:57 PM
congratulations to all . I have, too, changes 31 300 100

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 13, 18 11:51 PM
I've been playing the game since the beginning. compared to the game we started to play and now it's a completely different game. and complaining about today's game is just a sin.it became much easier to pass the game and a lot of help .

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 13, 18 11:44 PM
the most imperceptible for me is the library and the dark portal.because there are no hidden object scenes is very complex zoom zone.about the library, I sometimes forget it's there.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 13, 18 10:50 PM
Hello to all the inhabitants of the castle.Valentina I live in Russia, Republic of Khakassia .it's Siberia

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 11, 18 6:20 AM
I would agree to remove the coins .coins can be earned on puzzles.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator