Posts created by Kimberly_63

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 10, 17 6:02 PM
LadyMadison wrote:Happy Birthday Annelliegram! Eat cake!

I'll be 69 on Jan. 9
I celebrated 1 yr. w/MC in Oct.

Hey there LadyMadison, I have noted your special dates. Happy belated MC anniversary

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 10, 17 5:58 PM
drkgordon wrote:I joined the BFG Forums in Awakening Kingdom on July 1, 2014.

I joined the MC Forum on Dec. 26, 2015.

I started playing MC in May 2015 when they made the decision not to make any further updates to Awakening Kingdoms. I was so sad. That was a really good game and so I searched for something similar and found Midnight Castle.

My birthday is August 30th.

Hey there Drkgordon I have noted your special dates. I also played Awakening Kingdoms and Found and both stopped updates darn it. I noted your anni as May 2015.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 10, 17 5:53 PM
kahlan11 wrote:
Birthday- April 18 (officially a senior next year (Can't decide which face to be)

MC Anniversary - January 2014

Still having fun in the castle

Pat

Hey there Kahlan11, i have noted your special dates. Have a great weekend!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 10, 17 5:48 PM
Day 5 - I'm thankful and grateful for the friendships of those that came before, they led the way for the rest of us to follow. A shout out to all the seniors - I heard that the oldest is 87. I appreciate that age is just a number, your sense of adventure and misadventure, your sense of humor but most of all your friendship!

Day 6 - I'm grateful that I was able to serve and that I'm a veteran. Today and every Friday is RED shirt Friday - remember everyone deployed! Shout out to all those, regardless of country that are still fighting for the freedoms that we hold dearly. Like this public MC community!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 9, 17 7:54 AM
My new sign would be taurus, but I'm a Gemini through and through. I don't remember reading this but there was another article saying that their study dealt with astronomy and not astrology and that horoscopes wouldn't be changing. Ah the joys of the internet. I will make a note though, thanks for the info!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 9, 17 5:37 AM
Awesome and congrats lots of hard work!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 9, 17 5:35 AM
Today is Annelliegram's birthday if you're in the fishbowl please stop by and wish her a happy birthday

Oh by the way, Scorpio's are known for being honest, resourceful, passionate and loyal!

Have a great birthday Annelliegram, I hope you a very happy and blessed day.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 8, 17 8:19 PM
Congrats, that's awesome!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 8, 17 8:17 PM
Day 4 - I'm thankful for my new VA doctor, that Howha started this thread and as always my friends that I'm so grateful for!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 8, 17 3:52 PM
Apologies are not warranted. I'm not a game friend but it saddens me whenever I hear anyone is dealing with illness and ovarian cancer is a tough one. Please accept my heartfelt thoughts and prayers and here's praying she will find a treatment that allows her to heal. Please keep us updated on her progress.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 7, 17 6:13 PM
Congrats awesome achievement mamarose1900

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 7, 17 12:27 PM
That's awesome, congrats!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 7, 17 8:14 AM
Today is day 3 - I'm so grateful for the hard work that Annelliegram (as well as others) put into the new strategy guide. I can't tell you how many times I have referred back to it for assistance. As always, I'm so grateful for my MC friends!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 6, 17 5:54 AM
Today is day 2 of the challenge. When i was growing up i loved going to the library and renting magazines. I would find pen pals, sometimes from other countries but mainly stateside. I would look forward to mail everday and frowned on days where there wasnt any. I so miss the simple days.....im so grateful for all my new pen pals that make coming to the forum a joy and a blast. I no longer have to wait a week or 2 to hear from a friend thanks to social media and the developers who implemented the message system.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 5, 17 5:49 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with this small town of Texas. These senseless massacres are evil and the carnage he left behind in Sutherland Springs is heartbreaking.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 5, 17 1:36 PM
I will help you if you're on the Android platform, I already have all the fall pets and would love to help.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 5, 17 11:29 AM
Eastendteddy I'm not one of your friends that you send gifts to but I am in the MC fishbowl. Please accept my condolences on your loss. You've endured a lot of pain lately and I will keep you and your family in my daily thoughts and prayers.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 5, 17 10:42 AM
Hey Howdah,

Great post. I'm grateful for my 95 friends and I'm 95 cornucopia 's away from the pilgrim avatar!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 4, 17 12:52 PM
You got it! Will keep you in my daily prayers that you ma continue to heal and feel better! I will always be here as your Android friend, no worries there.

Take it easy and please listen and respect what your body is telling you - MC will be waiting.

I took care of a hospice patient in May and it was an honor to do so. Keeping your mil in my prayers that she is in peace and comfort.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 4, 17 11:38 AM
napoeon wrote:17,507,154

WOW congrats Napoeon, that is amazing!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator