Auction Information

Auction--A question

Determining the Item Price for an Auction

Auction Search

Workaround for Stuck Auction Items

Auction Notification Appearing for Items Purchased in the Past

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 18 1:43 PM
Hi kahlan11,

That's a great question! We definitely still want our players to be able to know when updated content is available for our games. Updates for our games, including Midnight Castle, will continue showing up in the Big Fish Games app for our PC players.

The only thing changing as far as updates are concerned is that Moderators will no longer announce updates on the game forums.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators if there are any other questions. Have a great day!

bfgArinelle

Hello Everyone,

I'd like to add my thanks as well for all the work pennmom36 put into these lists. To keep it visible for all of our players, I'm going to sticky this thread. Hope everyone's enjoying the new entry in this series!

bfgArinelle

Hi Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work as it should, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct various types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using the information in our Big Fish Games Help articles, please get in touch with the Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide the most appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are looking for game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgArinelle

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread for Reflections of Life: In Screams and Sorrow Collector's Edition! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on this game here. There are just a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Reflections of Life: In Screams and Sorrow Collector's Edition.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

3) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. Also, remember that moderators will remove any content that isn’t a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators. We'll be happy to assist in any way we can.

bfgArinelle

posted in World's Greatest Places Mosaics 3 on Apr 26, 18 8:17 AM
Hi Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work as it should, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct various types of problems:

Game Compatibility

If you are not able to get a game working properly using the information in our Big Fish Games Help articles, please get in touch with the Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide the most appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are looking for game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgArinelle

posted in World's Greatest Places Mosaics 3 on Apr 26, 18 8:16 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread for World's Greatest Places Mosaics 3! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on this game here. There are just a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on World's Greatest Places Mosaics 3.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

3) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. Also, remember that moderators will remove any content that isn’t a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators. We'll be happy to assist in any way we can.

bfgArinelle

posted in Mystery Tales: The Other Side Collector's Edition on Apr 25, 18 5:11 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm very sorry to hear there has been some troubles in the tentacle area of the game. For those who may not have tried it yet, let's start with uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and then we can move on to the steps from the following help article if that doesn't fix things up:

Should these tips not resolve the issue, please let our Technical Support Team know, as they are the best point of contact when basic troubleshooting doesn't fix things up. You can also PM one of our Moderators with any remaining questions. We'll do whatever we can to help.

bfgArinelle

posted in Grim Facade: Broken Sacrament Collector's Edition on Apr 25, 18 4:59 PM
Hello Everyone,

It sounds like there have been some progression and performance troubles while playing the game. Let's start with performance issues (such as freezing). We have a resource with some great tips and tricks for players who run into this kind of trouble, and it's a great idea to go through those first to see if they improve the issue at all:

As for the mouse pointer not appearing, this can sometimes be due to the custom cursor not getting along well with the system. Most games have an option to turn off the custom cursor, so, if at all possible, I'd recommend opening up the Options for the game and unchecking the option for custom cursor to see if that improves performance.

In regards to the progression issues mentioned, it sounds like the active area for the items that are difficult to interact with may be small, so the first thing I'd recommend is trying out the great tips offered by fellow players like clannan and WilJul.

If those tips do not resolve the progression issues, we'd then move to tips like checking for video card driver updates and running the game as an Administrator. These can sometimes help by making sure the game has the resources and permissions needed to work as well as possible.

When those types of adjustments do not resolve the issue, restarting the game with a new profile may help get around the issue. This is an effective solution when it's something in the save file itself that's causing trouble. Although this is not an ideal solution, it can be an effective one.

If none of the above recommendations help, please let our Technical Support Team know. You can also PM one of our Moderators with questions and concerns. We are happy to listen and offer whatever advice we can.

bfgArinelle

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 25, 18 3:13 PM
General Tips & Information

Playing from another computer?

Restart Question

How to Prepare for a Restart

Daily Rewards

Jillian's Daily Quest

Do you have to upgrade all buildings?

Pets/trucks/stars

Chests

Gift/treasure chests

Info about Stars

Info on Keys

Multiplier Information

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 7 on Apr 25, 18 1:39 PM
Hi plumblsm,

Thanks for reaching out. Reinstalling the game should automatically install the updated version of the game as long as the file being used to reinstall was freshly downloaded from the Big Fish Games site. In case it helps, here are some steps for the described method for reinstalling:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

It the issue continues after that, please let our Technical Support Team know. Please feel free to PM one of our Moderators if there are any more questions about this situation. We'll help however we can.

bfgArinelle

posted in Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies on Apr 25, 18 9:08 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread for Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on this game here. There are just a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies.

bfgArinelle

posted in Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies on Apr 25, 18 9:08 AM
Hi Everyone,

Game Compatibility

bfgArinelle

posted in Solitaire Adventures of Valentin The Valiant Viking on Apr 25, 18 9:07 AM
Hi Everyone,

Game Compatibility

bfgArinelle

posted in Solitaire Adventures of Valentin The Valiant Viking on Apr 25, 18 9:06 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread for Solitaire Adventures of Valentin The Valiant Viking! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on this game here. There are just a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Solitaire Adventures of Valentin The Valiant Viking.

bfgArinelle

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 18 2:06 PM
Hey again AuntieRoo,

I shared your words with the rest of the Moderator team, and we're truly touched by them. One of the goals we've always kept in mind is helping make sure our players had a safe, inviting place to come visit when they wanted to chat about the game or seek help from one another (or from us). We're so very happy we could help provide that for you during your first adventure into the online world. I hope your continuing adventures bring lots and lots more good memories to add to the ones you've been able to create here.

Thank you, Ros, for your thoughtful words. Thank you to all of our players for your kindness and for all the years we've spent together. I may be the newcomer to this team, but I still have plenty to treasure from my time as a Moderator. That's all due to our wonderful players.

bfgArinelle

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 28: Treasure Map on Apr 24, 18 1:43 PM
Hi there Everyone,

So many penguins, so little time! I'm going to sticky this list to help keep it visible for all of our penguin fans. Hope the new game is enjoyable for everyone!

bfgArinelle

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator