Posts created by lorem

posted in Forest Legends: The Call of Love Collector's Edition on Aug 4, 13 8:41 AM
Bonus game...lost 3 items from inventory for making a potion...they disappeared.
Hint not working now either...think it's a glitch..might need an update?

I still cannot decide how to decide on the guilty person ???I must be missing something

I cannot figure out the scales of justice..can someone please help...thanks in advance

Hi...I sent a Dr Felix file...hope you can help

Seriously..this is the 2nd game this week that has Error code 4/5...I have uninstalled game manager,re-installed it and same issue.My computer is all up to date...
shame really.

#Error code 4...trying download for the 3rd time!

posted in Maestro: Music from the Void Collector's Edition on Jan 31, 13 2:35 AM
Download went okay until validation...then got error..I have done all the usual things...I don;t know why this happens it is the 2nd time

posted in Dark Canvas: A Brush With Death Collector's Edition on Jan 17, 13 5:40 AM
I have tried downloading this 3 times and keep getting error downloading...error:5

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 12 7:05 AM
Download seems to be stuck at 81% ....

posted in Haunted Legends: The Undertaker Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 12 8:21 PM
Yes rather slow download..I'm In Australia too...I like the game

same here

posted in Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 12 6:00 AM
I have everything upto date,laptop was recently serviced and cleaned..no problems with other games at all..I uninstalled and will try re-install to see if that helps....

posted in Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 12 4:59 AM
I went to play this ..intro ok then went to play,screen went Black had to shut computer down to exit ...will there be a fix?

I just wonder why the download/s are soo slow now..they were always fast before

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 12 11:25 PM
Fantastic series...really enjoyed this one!The Epilogue left it open for more????
Hmmm will wait and see..

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 23, 12 12:55 AM
Looking forward to this one,but the download is so slow....never used to be this slow.Have tried different settings in game manager too.

posted in Suburban Mysteries: The Labyrinth of the Past on Aug 11, 12 3:31 AM
I'm stuck here..I want to know what order the colours go in...I can't seem to get the combination right....

Download for the trial is taking forever,1st time this has happened to me

posted in Grim Tales: The Wishes Collector's Edition on Jul 12, 12 8:16 PM
The cupboard is to the right of staircase ..click below..

posted in Grim Tales: The Wishes Collector's Edition on Jul 12, 12 8:14 PM
I had a similar issue so went out of game for awhile then went back in..It seemed to help..

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator