Posts created by shasta24

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 9, 16 12:56 AM
Looking for ideas from all fish with experience to negotiate with Elephant Games to buy this game while negotiating with BFG to continue to offer it on their website, perhaps with a Collector's Edition price. Also seeking all fish who have the talent, desire and inspiration to carry this game forward (knowing glitches are a part of it all).

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 9, 16 12:30 AM
I'm still of the mind set there is someone out there with the desire, skill and talent to buy out the developers/owners of this game and carry it's development, given all our feedback in wanting to continue to play. Yes, I will pay a collector's edition price for this game to continue. How about you?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jul 9, 16 12:13 AM
Happy to hear you're back!
Hope your husband is on track for a speedy recovery
Sailaway

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 23, 16 3:59 PM
Only PC.
I'm Sailaway.
Come join my pond.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 23, 16 3:56 PM
i'm Sailaway.
Don't know my ID.
Where do I find this?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 17, 16 11:24 AM
I simply do other things and, next thing, Bunny is there.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 17, 16 11:21 AM
Don't be a naysayer.
Believe your game play will reward you.
Most likely than you could ever expect.
Sailaway

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 16, 16 12:59 PM
Playing 2 times today and no Easter. Will check again now. Hopefully Spring comes to me all fish who play the game

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 12, 16 8:40 AM
A good Found friend told me to look at page 26 in achievements.
It says 5 gold stars for sending 5000 ships. Is there a bigger number and/or another place to check? Let me know. Wholehearted thanks to my Found friends. Have fun!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 11, 16 6:59 AM
Simply don't know how many ships sent. If you tell me where to find this info, I'll check and come back with a number. If you want to know how this all transpired, read my posts as they lay it all out there from day 1 when I started anew as SailAway. And the reason for all of this. Please, I ask you to quit badgering me and undermining the developers and BFG. Just play the game. If you want me to gift to you, be nice to me and I will always return your favors. Multiple times over. Count on this.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 10, 16 8:44 PM
Many thanks to all who recognize my achievement and those who are my friends.
I love gifting to you and feel joy with every item you gift to me. This makes the game great for me. It was Tammy who put the thought in my head when she first asked me if I was going after Queeny. I thought "no", and later thought "why not" with no thought of "Why" I started the game as Shasta (13535), yet stopped playing after the loss of my Mother (age 94) who last said to me, "I have no regrets." Couldn't play in that room for months and then received a laptop. Tried to get into the game again as the same player, but couldn't. So, I chose the name Sailaway and started again.
I think my ID is 266188 but I'm not sure where to find and verify this. I have 12 friends who I adore for their gifts and always encouraging messages. You are welcome to join my pond if you are sincere in life and game play, especially those who know me as Shasta, as you are long, lost friends. I want to continue gifting to you. 'Nuff said.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 6, 16 5:32 PM
For the record, I would pay full price collection edition for this game completed by the original (or, say, other) developers under contract with BFG exclusively for it's power of game play marketing and sales.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 24, 16 8:51 AM
Suggest another game developer key into this opportunity.
Certainly, they view our comments. Whose going to get there first?
Let's be patient. Let's also be strategic.
If you have family, friends, co-workers who are interested,..
Talk to them about this chance to make money and make a lot of fish happy!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 16, 16 6:47 PM
sorry, left...a little dislex right now no pun intended. would not want to guide you wrongly. it's in the top left corner or your screen as stated before. hope my answer got to you quick enough. Then you choose whose right for you...at your time in the game.. Change it at any time.
p.s. I never change avatar. Have too many fish in my pond rooting for me ;0
Sailaway

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 16, 16 6:37 PM
avatar is on the top right corner of you screen. Click on it and scroll to the one you want. you can always change your avatar.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 16, 16 6:34 PM
miss you trixie.
agree, they are everywhere.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 14, 16 8:48 AM
Yes!
Shasta 13135
Sailaway 166188

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 14, 16 8:37 AM
Don't.
If you do, use it wisely.
As in, be cautious with your hard-earned money.
It will come in handy one day, when you least expect it.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 14, 16 8:27 AM
Out of curiosity, I broke down too a couple of times. Found (all pun intended) she's simply not worth the value of her offerings. I do better through gifting my friends. Hope you will too!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 30, 15 2:36 AM
Don't know except when I see something not show up I just wait.
If it doesn't come today, it most likely will come tomorrow.
Good Luck. Happy New Year!
p,s. If it's still not working, close the program and start again.
I've found (no pun intended) this is all it takes to get everything going again

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator