Posts created by sedbee

posted in Motor Town: Soul of the Machine on Feb 12, 13 7:57 AM
Hi fishies,
I am stuck at the same place and it's about to drive me crazy.
LEO TA26 if you figured it out....would you please let us know too?If you don't want to post it...how about a PM?
Thanks a bunch!
Sed

posted in Guardians of Magic: Amanda's Awakening on Oct 5, 12 2:08 PM
THANK YOU Baikal!!

posted in Guardians of Magic: Amanda's Awakening on Sep 30, 12 8:37 AM
Hi ya'll,
can't find the coordinates for pegasus....
any real hint will be appreciated!
Sed

posted in Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition on Jul 23, 12 10:57 AM
what an incredible game!!....great storyline, really good voice over,lots of locations to explore,crisp and clear graphics......and a welcome change to the usual fairytales...
Just fascinating!!
Thanks developers!! Thanks Big Fish!!
Would love to see more games like this!
Sed

posted in Grim Tales: The Wishes Collector's Edition on Jul 13, 12 9:26 AM
Hi ya'll
this is the most awsome game BFG has put out in a while..stories within stories...cristal clear graphics...interesting storyline and lots and lots to do and discover....wow....THANKS BFG !!
I love it
Happy gaming fellow fishies!
Sed

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 6, 11 8:12 AM
I finally figured it out....had to click on the aquarium(no change in the cursor though!) and then followed one of those dizzy spells and ..voila..I was able to continue...strange

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 6, 11 4:31 AM
thanks for your suggestion,but I've tried that and I can't go there or upstairs ,can't even leave the hotel....oh sure I could study the busted furniture or the art deco...or switch the lamp on and off,on and off,on and off....but I want to continue...HELP!

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 6, 11 3:40 AM
hi ya'll, wonder if anybody can help me...I am stuck in the hotel lobby and can't go ANYWHERE, not outside,not upstairs,not to the basement....the only thing I can do is switch the desk lamp on and off.....am I missing something??

posted in 3 Cards to Dead Time on Feb 28, 10 1:44 PM
nice spooky atmosphere,but...way too much talk and not enough game!
Sed

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 28, 08 9:54 AM
What a wonderful game .... ...kept me intrigued,enchanted,flabbergasted and busy for hours. I loved it !!!! Thanks Big Fish...can't wait for the sequel.....there is one to come ..isn't it??

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 27, 08 10:31 AM
Thanks again....I got going again !! ......GREAT GAME.....

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 27, 08 9:03 AM
Thank you for your help...I'll try that at once!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 26, 08 10:16 AM
Hi ya'll,
seems I am totally stuck...what do I use to turn up the heat?? I got a screwdriver,doorknob,funnel,electrical tape,long stick and a damp cloth in my inventory,but none of that stuff works.I can't find any sites besides that stupid phone that allows me to do something...what am I missing??
Any help is much appreciated!!!!
Sed

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator