Posts created by Capatin

I got fed up with this puzzle glad to sea not the only one tried it in causal or at least the casual mode said it was on but after reading some of the posts here it may be playing backward day 3 am I just skipped it after trying to follow the sg for 45 min good nite all the fishies here bfg

posted in Hotel Solitaire on Sep 1, 15 5:01 PM
Running win 10 game sounds only had similar problem with another game could be comparability problem have only tried a few games sense upgrade

posted in Fairway ™ Collector's Edition on May 6, 15 11:40 AM
I to am still having problems with this game like with the trophy of run of 8 cards or more in red and black I have done this like 5 times now and still no trophy people at BFG this is becoming a pattern it seems like on a lot of games with runtime errors and crashes and so on it is not always us the buyers please fix these things

posted in Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel Collector's Edition on Mar 25, 15 10:09 PM
I to am having problems needed the thing for the ivory portrait and it had disappeared from inventory plus was unable to even place melanines picture where it goes either so had to delete and will start over to try again later

I am having a different problem from what is going on here I m playing the bonus chapter where you have to move the puzzle pieces around to get into the castle and my skip button will not build up backing out and coming back does not help ,resetting the puzzle does not help either I do not what to start over on this , this the second character I made (having missed the bonus ) the first time please help

posted in Battleship on Mar 14, 15 11:45 AM
Like it except for the fact that when I chose the super weapons the computer gets to use more than me and always like with SPOILER ALERT the havoc bomb it gets to use it twice while I must wait for it to recharge so it seems the computer is how shall we say ........ cheating......

Having problems with the level that has the metal flower ...the one where you use the the hammer on it so you can remove it , it will not and does not work everything updated this getting sad people uninstalling and reinstalling is a sorry way to run a company because you put out games that are not fully ready then you turn and blame us sad real sad anyway enough venting please fix this

okay setting it to run as administer did work for me will try on other games when trouble pops up first and then go from there

running win 7 stuck at steering wheel come on bfg this is getting lame games not working people getting stuck because lousy games is just sad

sorry to see i am not the only one stuck here

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Bitter Frost Collector's Edition on Jan 13, 14 4:59 PM
Be warned to many errors do not buy this game until it gets fixed I am sorry i wasted money on this please wake up BG and quit giving us games that are loaded with crap

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Bitter Frost Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 14 1:27 PM
played this the other nite and got stuck because it would not not let me get the briddle but now after uninstalling and reinstalling I am unable to even get past the first case where you have to save mandy I have 3 of 4 snowflakes but when I go to the room behind the mirror to get the last it does not even show any of the objects to find or anything this is a new computer running win 7 everything is updated I do not understand what is happening as this has occurred on other games

Loved it looking forward to what came out in secret room hope we do not have to wait to long

posted in Fairway Solitaire: Tee to Play on Dec 18, 13 11:02 PM
tejasgal wrote:Well, I couldn't even get it to run. download seemed to go fine but when I tried to open the game; got an access Violoation at 0X00E00D50. closed game & GM, reopened and tried again. Got same message. Uninstalled.
To bad, wanted to at least try it.

I am also getting the same error message will uninstall and try again also will update if it works

posted in Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park on Oct 15, 13 11:20 PM
I an having the same problem just now so I deleted my player and will wait and see if a fix comes out and then try again maybe

posted in Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park on Oct 11, 13 8:49 PM
Has anyone found all the fairy godmothers I have found 3 and checking the trophy list I see there is a 11 all told any idea where the locations might be

posted in Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park on Oct 10, 13 11:20 PM
Any chance of a walktrough for the puzzles

posted in Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park on Oct 10, 13 2:12 PM
I to have had some problems with this locking up and freezing I tought it was just me glad to see its not

posted in Maestro: Music from the Void Collector's Edition on Mar 5, 13 6:08 PM
It was enjoyable just one thing however how about some different background music the same music from all 3 games plus it sound very close to puppet show also maybe a litle darker theme to fit the flow of the game just a thought overall great work

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Grave Testimony on Feb 28, 13 8:37 PM
Enjoyed the Se version will have to get the CE I like this series and the way it seems to going are there going to be more in this or is this the last (hope not) thanks BFG

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator