Posts created by LucyMarie

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride on Aug 12, 12 7:19 PM
I am so late to this party, but yes, exactly! Did you fix it? Or did you have to start over?

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 12 1:26 PM
THANK YOU for the heads up (HA) on the coin in the phone booth. I was about to give up on this hated game. Did not like it and the lira issue was making things worse.

Blessings,
LucyMarie

Did anyone else lose one? I had both and when I was at the place to drop them in--one was gone. I have no way to go back and get another. Any thoughts/suggestions?

Got this game to forget life and it seems to be a bad choice

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Book of Oracles on Jul 3, 12 12:31 PM
I exited the game and came back at it. I had to redo all that had be done in the room prior, but this time on the third try I got the vase to dump the water. Hope this helps you as well. Blessings, LucyMarie

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Book of Oracles on Jul 3, 12 11:58 AM
Funny, I am here looking for an answer to that exact same question. Was really hoping this was an answer. Good luck!

I was hoping I would find a "cheat" so I could pass this challenge. But it appears not. I have spent 20 minutes of life trying to progress and I am just not going to get it. I am on a desktop with a brand new mouse and still nothing. Looks like a refund is needed for me on this game. (note to developers--not all of us have steady hands and since this is a game--we LIKE the ability to skip)

posted in PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition on May 7, 12 11:56 AM
Cannot play bonus game. Keep getting errors. Game freezes and kicks me out. Bought the collector's edition so I could play this and it is getting more than a little old.

I, too, have found it lacking and am surprised. Would it have been possible to include each of our numbers (since it is random)? If so, they should have make the game more enjoyable then making me scramble for pen and paper.
Not to mention it is of no help in finding the last red pill

Blessings,
LucyMarie

bummer, I thought this was the answer. right there with ya...

Blessings,
LucyMarie

it seems the hint button only works during the hidden object time. other than that you will have to use the guide.

hope that helps
Blessings,
LucyMarie

In the midst of chapter three I would say no. The 'worst' scare (to me) thus far was the bat surprise. Nothing I have not seen in other games, but who knows what happens down the line?

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Lost Lagoon: The Trail of Destiny on Oct 21, 11 1:26 PM
Seems I spent the majority of the game double clicking on objects. If I had to find a net, then I had to click it at least twice before the game would acknowledge I had found the net. I am trying to be positive and tell myself that the game lasted at least twice as long (2 hours) with the extra clicks, but really did not like that.

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Lost Lagoon: The Trail of Destiny on Oct 21, 11 1:25 PM
too bad there is not a like button cause I like both comments!

Blessings,
LucyMarie

You cannot back out of the game? Have you tried going back to the main menu--seeing if that when you reopen the game it takes you out of the puzzle? Sorry, my only advice. Good luck!

posted in Vegas Penny Slots on Jul 25, 11 10:04 AM
angelfishp wrote:I wish things would go back to the way they were when good quality games were the norm.

A hearty ME TOO!

Blessings, LucyMarie

I had the *same* thought and I came here to find the answer. Mayhap I have to play the game to find out?

Blessings, LucyMarie

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Secret of the Lost Kingdom on Jun 21, 11 9:08 AM
Hello, Not a frequent poster, but a very frequent reader. Thanks to all who have posted reviews and such, but I am confused. There will no longer be the random posts (chaos, etc) in each game thread? Why? Did BFG say this or were y'all tired? I am sorry to see it go--it was usually the best place to get game intell.

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Tearstone on Jun 11, 11 12:53 PM
Usually I can get into a game after playing for a while. I played this one for over an hour (used a game credit and just bought it), but all I can say is 'eh' Multiple issues with the clicking not working (having to click multiple times to pick up an object). Not very intutive for me. The graphics were wonderful and I wish I had gotten more into this one--maybe try again down the road as I own it. I look forward to more games from these folks.

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Hidden in Time: Looking-glass Lane on May 14, 11 10:36 AM
Hello and happy Saturday to y'all. I have been playing this one slowly and am now kicked out for the second time. Game crashed and even BFG window is not open (which usually is when a game closes on me). Is anyone having this issue? I know I can contact CS and get my money back..not interested in that (yet!), but I wonder if I am alone in the crashing?

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Hidden in Time: Looking-glass Lane on May 14, 11 10:34 AM
I am wondering if I am the only one who gets the odd message when a can is shot? For instance it will say "5 out of 34,27" What does that mean?

Blessings,
LucyMarie

34, 27 may not have been can five, but it was one of the messages that popped up

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator