Posts created by dashwood95

posted in Behind the Reflection 2: Witch's Revenge on Mar 21, 12 12:36 PM
Got upstairs fine at first. Was in the process of making oxygen when I got the access violation. Had to end task to get out. Went back in, and this time the second I clicked on the stairs I got the error. The game wasn't saved to the spot I got booted at so I had to go upstairs to redo the last piece of the doll. Didn't make it. Uninstalled the game. Wasn't invested in it enough to deal with technical issues.

posted in Depths of Betrayal Collector's Edition on Feb 25, 12 10:41 AM
Gosh. I'm the odd man out again, but didn't care for it. I got bored with the mindless back and forth. Nothing but convoluted ways of placing things where they'd never be. I can suspend belief, but this was just boring. Deleted after 10 minutes or so of play. Graphics were well done but not fantastic. They were clear, but the scenes were still dull to me. Ah well. To each his own right? No go for this gamer.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Jan 3, 12 2:21 PM
You have to take care of momma first.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Jan 3, 12 2:20 PM
If you have the dynamite, you just click on it in your inventory. Did you already get the blue pill and the "v" button out of the pie/window? If you didn't perhaps the game is preventing you.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Jan 2, 12 3:29 PM
Could be. I went back to my original game one more time, but no amount of clicking made the cabinet open. Not sure why it would be different on SE vs CE, but who knows? Of course I checked all the other places too to no avail, even the ones I clearly remembered getting the blue pill at. No idea and don't care much anymore.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Jan 2, 12 11:33 AM
I don't remember gold. I remember them all being greyed out so to speak, and when clicked they became darker like almost black or charcoal. Whatever color, you had to select the ones that were darkened in the steam in the mirror when I played that part twice.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Jan 2, 12 11:20 AM
That's a good point, but severin, if you didn't notice the patient numbers it IS like a jumble. And since I did that without the walkthrough, it was a jumble for me. Good point though. Now if they ever fix the glitches I will know that for next time.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Jan 2, 12 10:29 AM
It's a puzzle. You have to get all their bellys to expand at the same time.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Jan 2, 12 9:44 AM
What's the trouble? Did you get all five toe tag numbers? Things like 5'2 or 8'1? Once you have all five, you see what letter on the eye chart they equal to. The first # is the row. The second is the spacing in that row. Once you have the five letters it's like the jumble puzzle. Rearrange the letters until you recognize the word. The walkthrough tells you the only few words that are possible.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Jan 2, 12 9:42 AM
Sounds like another glitch! Contact BFG about a refund. I can't tell you since I can't get past a glitch before that point in the game.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Jan 2, 12 6:14 AM
There is no ice pick for me to pick up. It's simply not there and I already restarted once when the blue pill glitch happened. I contacted support. They need to fix these glitches.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Jan 2, 12 6:12 AM
The game is full of glitches too so if you've exhausted all the efforts from the walkthrough, you may just be stuck.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Jan 1, 12 6:05 PM
If you haven't redirected the lighthouse to shine that way yet it won't work. You've probably missed about 10 steps.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Jan 1, 12 5:23 PM
Puck that's exactly what the instructions say. You were probably so annoyed by the game so far you missed that. I know I did at first. I thought it was a sequence thing like the "simon" game, but it's not. You can let several colors pass you by over and over with no penalty. It's just an irritating puzzle until you realize that fact. But alas, even that's not as annoying as the other problems I've been having.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Jan 1, 12 5:20 PM
I'm not confused. I checked two walkthroughs. It's not where they both say it should be. Very frustrating.

DNA
 posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Jan 1, 12 5:17 PM
You don't use all the letters in his name.

And if you don't see the birth certificate you haven't given the mannequin the red pills yet.

Since the dials only go up to like 10, the spacing is pretty big between each number. If you look at the walkthrough, they give you lines in a picture to indicate roughly where the numbers fall. As well, the gauges on the side of the bed will show you where you are at with the numbers, and you can adjust it accordingly.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Jan 1, 12 12:57 PM
It's a glitch. I replayed and was able to get them all. Now people are having trouble if they don't pick something up on a zoom in the first time, they can't get it. Like the second battery by mom's foot. You miss it, you can't go back and have to start all over. This game is glitchy!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Jan 1, 12 12:56 PM
I suspect its' just like if you miss the pills. I say we all ask for refunds. This is getting ridiculous.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Jan 1, 12 12:55 PM
Ok this is it. This is glitchy, and it's starting to irk me.

I have no ice pick where the walkthrough says it should be. I have a syringe which I cannot pick up. Anyone else having this issue? I refuse to start over again!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Jan 1, 12 12:31 PM
I bit the bullet and went all the way back through. I did all the same stuff and this time got 5. I am thinking it might (not sure) have been the medicine cabinet, but talk about poor coding! If there's another glitch in the game I'm going to be livid.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator