Posts created by ruthiepic

posted in Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates on May 25, 10 2:02 PM
Please help!

posted in Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates on May 25, 10 1:36 PM
Hi all

Please help as I have a riddle I don't know the answer to and can't guess. Here it is:

The one that made it didn't want it
The one that bought it didn't need it
The one that used it never saw it

Clue: _ _ ff_ _

Help!

posted in Life Quest ™ on May 1, 10 1:49 AM
In the city hall there is a job called 'dj', you have to get take this job, then become an expert at it.

Hope this helps

posted in Deadtime Stories on Apr 30, 10 12:36 PM
If that is where the skull says something when i speaks, you have to make it say,

'I listen and obey' from pressing the skulls in the right order.

Goodluck!

posted in Deadtime Stories on Apr 30, 10 9:32 AM
Have you collecyted the horse shoe from the bottom of the sign at the chemists and put it in the grind stone on the well screen?

Have you got the clock hands from the left hand side of the well scene and put the in the clock, then used your binoculas to see the name?

Have you thrown the cobble at the light on the right hand side of the coach scene and used your binoculas to look at the name?

posted in Ranch Rush 2 Collector's Edition on Apr 29, 10 11:49 AM
Well that's gone and done it. I thought 'what's the harm in trialing Ranch Rush 2, I can just buy it when it comes out as normal'. Well. I have just completed the hour's demo and now I'm itching to buy it. Took a few rounds to get into, but now I am hooked! To buy or not to buy that is the question. I probably won't buy it till the 1st as I won't fill a punch card, but there is a very good chance I'll buy it then!! I loved it! The graphics are lovely, the storyline is fun and the game play is just as addictive as the first ranch rush. Good luck not buying it as soon as you demo!

posted in Love Chronicles: The Spell Collector's Edition on Apr 25, 10 5:34 AM
The graphics of this game are gorgeous and I like the premise of the game, it is nice to have a bright and breezy, happy ever after type game after all the dark and sinister games there have been recently. I like the structure, collecting parts and fixing things to work through problems to get to the end. I would say it is only of average length though as I finished it in around 3 1/2 hours. I'm not sure i should have bought the CE because of this, but I did really enjoy the extra scenes. I think this may be the start of the next one though? I hope there is a next one as this is a beautiful, clever game. I may skip the CE next time though.

posted in Royal Envoy Collector's Edition on Apr 7, 10 1:04 AM
Amazing game! I've only had time to play half the demo time before I go out, but when I get back I will be purchasing this straight away! Someone on the forums mentioned about this game being quailty and they are not wrong, the graphics are beautiful, I don't think the screen shots do them justice, and the game play for a build game is unique and very well designed. Enjoy! I certainly will.

posted in Royal Envoy on Apr 4, 10 1:56 PM
It sounds like something I'll love! Fingers crossed!

posted in Happyville on Mar 28, 10 7:43 AM
This game is a mild diversion for a few hours and nothing more. It's a little disappointing as the format is simple and could have just been tweaked a bit to make it a really interesting engaging game. I really liked the graphics and the use of goals and elections. More goals, a bigger area and some different buildings could make an outstanding game. But it isn't.

posted in Happyville on Mar 28, 10 7:39 AM
I'm glad I'm not the only one! I didn't realise that 250 was the max population, I couldn't figure out why it had stopped growing.

posted in Millennium Secrets: Emerald Curse on Mar 20, 10 5:28 AM
I really really liked the demo, off to buy it now.

posted in Treasure Seekers: Follow the Ghosts on Mar 18, 10 2:23 PM
I love ihogs and think treasure seekers is an excellent series. Graphics are lovely, story line is amusing and game play is engaging. Great.

posted in Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None on Mar 14, 10 8:26 AM
thank you! Have you played it?

posted in Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None on Mar 14, 10 7:25 AM
Hi everyone

This game doesn't have a trial, and I can't find any reviews here, is it worth buying. I enjoy challenging long adventure games, like syberia or RTR.

Thanks for your input.

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose Collector's Edition on Mar 13, 10 9:26 AM
I've downloaded and played all the way through without any problems, BFG is super clean, try contacting customer service on the to the right of this screen, they may be able to help. Some other more helpful fishies than me may swim past soon. Sorry you are having problems

posted in Delaware St. John: The Seacliff Tragedy on Mar 7, 10 4:09 AM
I don't seem to be able to download it at all, I've tried a couple of times and it always ends in download error.

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on Feb 20, 10 1:29 PM
Weclome EOTD! I have just played your game (I don't have windows 7 I'm afraid) and I really liked it! Well done!

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Feb 19, 10 1:51 PM
Hi Kelsey, welcome to the pond!

I can't remember that one I'm afraid, but if you go to all game forums at the top of this page and find dreamless castle, there is probably something on there.

Good luck!

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Feb 7, 10 9:06 AM
I'm sorry that happened to you I haven't had any trouble and think it's a great game, don't mind the replication of objects in the **** bits, but what I do made is having a couple of objects of the same name in the **** bits that don't both get used. For example, there is a time when there are 2 fish in a scene and only is needed. That's annoying.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator