Posts created by candy9

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets on Mar 3, 11 5:41 PM
I can't find the wooden frame behind the horse barn. I clicked all over and never did find it.

Now I can't get the log to stop the waterfall to see what's behind it.

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Sep 10, 10 2:37 AM
I absolutely loved this game. Can you suggest some more similar to this?

Candy9

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 20, 10 10:31 PM

thanks found the mushrooms

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 20, 10 6:52 PM
I'm stuck at the same place. How do you free the ghosts?
candy9

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 20, 10 10:05 AM
I looked and looked for them. I looked all around it then then clicked on it to make it bigger. Still couldn't find them. I saw leaf floating in the well. Is that anything that I'll need later? Maybe my 60 something year old eyes aren't what they used to be. Thanks, candy9

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 20, 10 7:20 AM
Have everything except mushrooms for the basket. Where the heck are they?

candy9

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 29, 10 6:10 PM
maxbridge wrote:I agree heaps! Love this game - definitely the best I've seen this year - a great mix and I would love to see more along these lines regardless of the theme - just the right balance of challenges and hidden objects. I really like the way the Hidden Objects relate to the story too. I don't mind the slow hint button at all as it's good to think about things a bit rather than rushing into using a hint. First time I've ever felt like writing in the forum but thanks Big Fish - keep them coming along these lines and you'll have lots of happy fishies I'm sure....

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors on May 18, 10 7:09 PM
How do you move the berries to the water

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator