Posts created by Bigfishette

Purplerabbit wrote:
Bigfishette wrote:Is it possible Emma's sister will come into play? Could Charles be haunting her now that Emma is free?

Emma is American, so her sister would be also. Plus, I imagine that she would be dead by now.

DUH!! Wasn't thinking. Sorry.

Is it possible Emma's sister will come into play? Could Charles be haunting her now that Emma is free?

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Nov 1, 09 6:33 AM
Hate to say it but was really disappointed with this game. Amazon was so much better.

posted in 1912: Titanic Mystery on Nov 1, 09 6:02 AM
I really like HOGs. And I also like RPGs, adventure, time management and match 3. I went to the site map to look at more categories of games. BFG has tons of different types of games and I've tried many different genres otherwise how would I know if I liked them. I check BFG everyday to see what the new release is but I don't buy every day. Since BFG has so many games you don't necessarily have to demo/buy what is current. Maybe do I little exploring? Sometimes even the $2.99 games are ones I hadn't discovered yet and I try the demo.

I'm always sad to hear about unhappy fishies and sometimes those darn games can be so disappointing.

posted in Nancy Drew: Treasure in the Royal Tower on Oct 22, 09 12:10 PM
I'm having problems getting caught at the library... where can I hide?

turn around and get back into the shaft
watch what happens

posted in Nancy Drew: Treasure in the Royal Tower on Oct 22, 09 5:46 AM
I really like that BFG are offering the older Nancy Drew games that I've always wanted to play. I'm currently playing Scarlet Hand and am enjoying it. Granted they are not the same as the newer versions but still fun when you are fan. The only game I couldn't finish was Haunted Carousel. Those arcade games totally defeated me even after looking at all the hints. My husband gave me Waverly Academy from the store and am saving it for a rainy long day where I can just relax and play so I can understand the impatience for BFG to release it when you consider the amazing cost of only $6.99!!!!

posted in Millennium: A New Hope on Oct 18, 09 8:21 AM
Thank you for the info will look/try harder.

posted in Millennium: A New Hope on Oct 18, 09 7:23 AM
I never seem to have enough gold to buy things that are needed. Anyone know where there might be some hidden large amounts? (Hoping for secret rooms like in Aveyond series). Thank you so much.

posted in Age Of Oracles: Tara`s Journey on Sep 24, 09 3:25 AM
I liked it. Sometimes I get really tired of complicated frustrating games. So this was nice for a change. I would buy it if I hadn't already bought 4 games this month of which 3 were a disappointment. Will I ever learn?

posted in Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships on Jul 25, 09 10:07 AM
Sorry to say I didn't like this game. Not enough characters and was too short. I did follow a walkthrough at times. Am really hoping the next one is better.

posted in Nancy Drew: Ransom of the Seven Ships on Jul 19, 09 8:06 AM
Ah nuts. Just bought it at Walmart. Paid $20. Maybe I can take it back and get it here. Probably a huge download game though.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 20, 09 6:05 AM
Enjoyed playing the game. But it was way too short.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 19, 09 12:27 PM
I was hoping this wouldn't be noticed. I AM SUCH AN IDIOT. I had the red marble and was looking for the number one to show up by it in inventory so I didn't think I had it. Thank you so much for wanting to help. That was so nice. As I'm playing the game am paying much more attention to what is going on. I hadn't played DC 1 or 2. I think I should try those ya think? Thank you so much again. Have great wonderful day.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 19, 09 7:47 AM
How on earth do you find the red marble after exiting the tree house at the beginning? Have spent hours and yes did look at the walkthrough and slowly scanned the entire screen around the tree/ground area. Very frustrated.

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on May 18, 09 6:34 PM
Hate this game. Wish I hadn't bought it. Spent hours trying to find a red marble at the beginning after leaving the tree house even after starting over three times. I find that absolutely ridiculous. You all must have incredible patience. Guess I'll go play something else. Would not recommend it.

posted in Dream Chronicles on May 18, 09 6:20 PM
Very disappointed with this game and wish I hadn't bought it. Impossible to find a red marble by the tree. Spent hours and hours trying. Gave up. Hadn't played the previous Dream Chronicles. Guess I should have then I'd know. Congratulations to those who are getting through it as you all must have incredible patience.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunted Carousel on May 13, 09 7:03 AM
I've had this game downloaded for over a year and just couldn't get through Barnacle Blast. Finally gave up so never did get to finish this game. Ended up having to read a walkthrough so I could find out what happened. This was the only Nancy Drew game I had totally been stuck on. Great job though to all who persevered.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Apr 27, 09 10:09 AM
Sorry but I'm addicted to all of them. Any ideas when the next game associated to Ravenhearst will be available?

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Mar 22, 09 4:11 PM
I've played this game before. One thing I've learned is to save a lot as something may be overlooked and can be hard to get back to in order to do over. The trickiest was getting the clock safe to open in the house. Search everywhere and note the footprints if memory serves me right. Much luck to you. I really enjoyed this game. Try looking at gameboomers for walkthroughs if terrifically stuck.

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Mar 22, 09 10:11 AM
I have played this game before. Best Sherlock Holmes game ever in my opinion. It's very challenging and lots to do. Takes a long time to play. I highly recommend it. Can be a bit gruesome but that adds to the mystery. Hope you all enjoy it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator