Posts created by BossBrat

posted in Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer on May 22, 09 10:44 AM
You need to use a cotton swab (q tip) to pick up blood. Hope that helps.

posted in Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer on May 22, 09 9:02 AM
When I played the demo of the game I got a message that said I needed to download an adobe flash player update to see the 'movie' scenes and I did that. I still couldn't see the cut away's and got the message again and again. I have the latest version of flash player and was wondering if anyone else has this problem. I wanted to buy the game, but I miss all the stuff that tells you what the heck is going on, so I feel stupid, lol.

And, does anyone know how many chapters this game has? I have already analyzed the bullets that belong to some of the policemen and the victims, if that helps you tell me how close to the end of the game that is. Would hate to buy it if I was almost done and won't, unless BF can tell me what the problem is about the 'movie' mode.

Thanks guys. Happy Memorial Day weekend! Stay safe!

posted in Virtual Families on May 20, 09 11:55 PM
I haven't noticed a connection and I bought the game the day it was released on LDW. Besides, I don't let my kids play in the kitchen, workshop or office if I can help it. They play in their rooms or sandboxes, the way good little children should, muhahaha. I love that red glove!

posted in Virtual Families on May 20, 09 11:53 PM
I haven't seen a single, solitary mole and have been playing 5 families since the day it was released on LDW! Gee, what a rip. I wanna chase a gopher!

posted in Virtual Families on May 20, 09 11:51 PM
I don't time travel because it can eventually mess up your game or other games that use your system clock. Also, if you happen to download a trial version of something, that gives you, say, 30 days, it will cause that time to count down as well. Your 30 days could end up being 10 or less because of it.

posted in Virtual Families on May 20, 09 11:49 PM
My first man lived to be 70, but geez, did I ever get sick of him taking forever to do ANYTHING! But, I think it's ridiculous they start walking SLOW at 55! Please!

posted in Virtual Families on May 20, 09 11:46 PM
I have the 2nd upgrade on all 3 rooms and the 3rd upgrade on the office. I have all the stuff for the house excepting the pinball machine. I buy groceries when needed or on sale only. I did not buy a bunch of stuff for the house until I had all the rooms upgraded 1 time. I did buy a couple of the cheap things, but nothing expensive like the pool or treadmill. I always, when I heard the chimes, looked for collectibles and made sure my people married someone with a higher salary. A pen maker just doesn't cut it, lol. Hope this helps.

posted in Wandering Willows on May 5, 09 3:52 PM
I have had trouble with the screen flashing at times, almost like it does on some games when your anti-virus is starting or something, even though nothing is doing that. I just wondered if anyone else is having the same problem or if you have suggestions for a solution. I have the latest directx, java, and everything is updated and clean. I'd like to buy this, but not if it's going to do the 50s flicker, lol. Thanks in advance if you have any suggestions.

posted in Annabel on Mar 14, 09 1:38 PM
I was going to buy this game, but decided to wait and see what others thought about it first and I'm glad I did. I, too, am tired of games that don't work or jerk around the screen, or ones that you spend half the game watching the characters talk to each other - which is what happened with the latest Murder Club game. Half the game was nothing but 'talking' between the characters and the rest was so easy a 2 year old could do it. And, about half the games, or more, are hidden object games and most of them are boring or things are so small you need a magnifying glass just to see them. I have game credits and find nothing worth buying at all. Well, I did buy unwell mel, simply because I wanted to play it away from the game community where people are always trying to hit on you or scam you. I left Real Arcade a long time back to join Big Fish because it was awesome. Don't think that any more. And, customer service? It takes DAYS to get a response, unless you do the online chat.

Boring. A 2 year old could beat it. And the dialogue between the characters is at least half of the game. Very disappointed with this one!

I felt ripped off with this one. Much shorter than the first and about half of it was 'talking' between characters. Also one of the least challenging games I have ever played in my life. I think my 2 year old grandson could have beat this one. VERY DISAPPOINTED!

posted in Unwell Mel™ on Feb 23, 09 12:37 AM
I agree. I stopped playing match 3 games a long time ago, excepting the daily updates of unwell mel on game community. This one is so much different than the online game! I love it and will play it a lot, I'm sure.

posted in Unwell Mel™ on Feb 23, 09 12:35 AM
Unwell Mel in the game community and Unwell Mel that you can buy are not the same. I bought the game and am loving it and had stopped playing match 3 a long time ago excepting daily dose on the game community UM. The downloadable version is much more challenging. Been playing since it came out and haven't finished yet. LOVE IT!

posted in My Tribe on Feb 10, 09 2:16 PM
If she's starving, drop her on the food supply and she'll eat. If not, put her to sleep by putting her next to a hut. There are a few glitches in this game - STILL - and that could simply be what happened there.

posted in The Spirit of Wandering: The Legend on Feb 8, 09 7:25 PM
I'm not at all sure what you mean. I have beat the game and don't remember anything about firing the straw. Sorry, hope you find what you're looking for.

posted in The Spirit of Wandering: The Legend on Feb 8, 09 7:24 PM
The first 1 you mentioned are shells, the next is coral shaped like a brain, you know, flat on bottom and rounded on top and the last one is a bell. Hope that helped. Totally disappointed with this game, though, but only after I bought it.

posted in My Tribe on Jan 30, 09 9:34 PM
I have found, in my vast travels, lol, that even if you type in the same island number it isn't always the same island. For example, I went to island 1 when I traveled the first time. Later, I decided to go back to that island, so I typed in 1 and the island was empty and had a different name to boot.

posted in My Tribe on Jan 30, 09 9:32 PM
Just make sure you have a LOT of scientists. I always make my people do more than one thing. Example: John is a scientist and farmer. If you do that, they will take turns on what they do. First, he will catch a fish, then he'll go to the science lab for a while. It's the easiest way to get things done. DON'T GIVE UP! You'll get there sooner or later. Good luck to you.

posted in My Tribe on Jan 30, 09 9:30 PM
I've been to several islands, but never got another ironwood tree after the first one. I don't know if it's a glitch or just made that way.

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Jan 26, 09 4:57 PM
Thanks for the quick fix! My game works again - woohoo!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator