Posts created by kaitlinn

posted in Tearstone on Jun 1, 11 11:35 AM
I put the parrot next to the telephone, but how do I find the number to dial? I don't want to use the WT; is it really just hit and miss?

posted in Tearstone on Jun 1, 11 11:00 AM
I just purchased the game, and I have really only just begun, but so far I love this game since it is so unique. Challenging, but not frustrating and none of the boring hidden object scenes. I am sure I will look forward to your next release.

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Feb 10, 11 7:32 PM
I had the same problem and none of the tips above helped; I finally went back to an earlier saved game (after I trapped the murderer on the yacht). It turns out I still had the money and check from the count in my inventory that hadn't been given to the Englishwoman to buy the airship. This game was very buggy after Gibralter, and there must be a certain time point to pay her, since I tried to give her the money several times, but it didn't work until I started over. Also, not sure if it matters, but I did some tasks out of order, such as opening the roof before the tank was filled.

I loved this game, but I could barely play the entire Gibralter chapter with continuous freezing and music and words repeating...Not good!

Not finished yet, but giving up for the night since I spent about 3 hours getting through this chapter.

posted in Escape Rosecliff Island on Jan 16, 11 1:32 PM
Beyond boring: I learned my lesson with this game to delete the really bad free trial games from my game manager right away. I had played the trial so long ago, that I forgot how bad this game was and so I wasted an earned game credit. I wish BFG would let you repeat a trial some way, because they do not refund for games you simply do not like.

posted in Mystery of Mortlake Mansion on Dec 17, 10 8:04 PM
Does anyone know how to play the match 3 balls puzzle? I can;t seem to get them to do anything...

posted in Agatha Christie: Murder on the Orient Express on Nov 19, 10 2:45 PM
I find it hard to believe that the "whiteout" is deliberate; there shouldn't be any blizzard inside the train. It seems more like a glitch to me. Did this happen to everyone?

Did you get all of the blood from the painting into the jar?

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Mar 4, 10 10:18 PM
OK, thanks-I was paranoid I was going to have to start all over from the beginning again.........

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Feb 28, 10 9:33 PM
Is something supposed to happen when you identify a twig with a specific tree in the Native Tree book? I keep collecting twigs and looking them up, but they only get listed in the inventory by number rather than by name, i.e. twig#6 instead of oak twig...

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Feb 28, 10 10:43 AM
I just deciphered the standing stone, and when I looked in the book of magical trees, it sounded like the book was added to my inventory but it is not there; this also happened with the map from the buletin board in the study. Is this a glitch?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator