Posts created by RiaBonus

posted in G.H.O.S.T Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire on Jul 29, 11 10:22 AM
Sorry Guys but I just tried this game I can't agree with the most of you I had to get all the Hints from the fairy in the Bakery, now going back into Merlin’s I found out where the secret place was I had to use the magnifier all the time

Most frustrating

Really Ria

PS and also I must have tried it before because I used it for 10mins

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on Jul 15, 11 8:51 AM
Smallhaven wrote:Well, after playing the demo on this game, and it being one of the shortest demo's I've played in a while, all I can say is....

MORE!!!

I didn't need the strategy guide but then you only get to play a tiny bit of the game. Maybe as it progressed, I'd have to have a reference to get through some tough parts.

So glad Timebomb mentioned this game coming to BFG. I can tell already it's a game credit used.

Hey Guys just rtying pahelika secret legends BUT I Can't see the Curser DAU!!!!
Help Ria

posted in The Island: Castaway on Jul 12, 11 11:33 AM
Where'e De BOX Been all 3 islands and No BOX sry 4 shouting
Ria

posted in Dracula: The Path of the Dragon - Part 3 on Jul 8, 11 4:20 AM
Still cant find the puzzel

posted in Dracula: The Path of the Dragon - Part 3 on Jun 29, 11 10:27 AM
OK I am playing the one hour but I am in the Library looked at all the signs and the Dead woman the statue I have the date of his death BUT cant get passed the map I keep saying I am forgetting something

Ria

posted in Nancy Drew - Danger by Design on Nov 23, 10 12:00 PM
mllrdl wrote:hello my name is alisha i am really stuck on the cockoo game its really hard and im on junior and if enyone could help me it would be fantastic and maybe i ite be able to help you :0

Go to Nancy Drew: Danger by Design

By Her Interactive

Walkthrough by MaGtRo July 2006 version 1.05

it is really brill they have pictures on it as well and whatI do sometimes is I take a picture if the hint such as the Dodo so I know where i am going with it
Ria

posted in Law and Order Justice is Served on Nov 15, 10 9:41 AM
Well Nite there is 2 sides to the letter when you put the first side together the second side will be their too

Top left is addressed to Elana and signed Rodrigo

posted in Art of Murder: FBI Confidential on Nov 9, 10 9:00 AM
Hi guys I'm really stuck the policeman and diago wont go away I have made the food and turned on the fan but when I go inti the courtyard they are still chatting so I ant get the camera

and I end up outside the courtyard again

in
 posted in Art of Murder: FBI Confidential on Nov 6, 10 5:23 AM
Hey Mr Russ Thank You!!! Thank You!!! Thank You!!! Thank You!!! Jezze I thaught I'd never get out of that place

Yours Ria

posted in Art of Murder: FBI Confidential on Oct 29, 10 3:42 AM
Mr_Russ wrote:Can't you get onto the mezzanine and down the stairs?

Go to the Door on the left of the screen and mezzanine will pop up go through the door [there is a letter on the box at the top of the stairs

Ria

posted in Art of Murder: FBI Confidential on Oct 29, 10 3:40 AM
monfitz when you get outside look at the car just around the corner get in and it will bring U to the Museum, Hope this helps

Ria

posted in Nancy Drew - Danger by Design on Oct 28, 10 4:45 AM
I am going around in circles in the underground tunnel I can’t find the water to under I go across the ramp and see the dander sign turn right there is another ramp I go across the ramp AND NOTHING twice I ended back at the start of the tunnel please HELP so as I can show my Twins I can do it I am 53 and they are 23 ‘they are mocking me’ HELP Please

Yours Ria

posted in Law and Order Justice is Served on Oct 25, 10 9:05 AM
Where is the elusive Claire Thomas please help

posted in Law and Order Justice is Served on Oct 25, 10 3:24 AM
Where do i find Jesus Gonzelas

posted in Law and Order Justice is Served on Oct 25, 10 3:03 AM
wilsu wrote:Where do I find the embryonic cells in the Medical Examiner's office?

There in the file on the desk i thaught it would be in a bottle

posted in Cajun Cop: The French Quarter Caper on Oct 19, 10 7:56 AM
OK I fount the key in the barrell just got into the room and finished and the time was up i did the paper message as well

posted in Cajun Cop: The French Quarter Caper on Oct 18, 10 11:29 AM
Hi guys This is Ria here just dowloaded Cajun I am stuck in the backyard can'tgo any Further where is the key ?????

please HELP I'm stuck at the saw blade now and i can't get a sample off it

How do I get the Blood sample from the Saw I have used the Limenol but cant get a sample

PattiJH wrote:I am having the same problem. Can not click on the mechanical hand to get map.

I FOUND the Blueprints 'look in the box' go through the list and u will find the number next to the blueprint 8721 now go to the arm dile in this no. PHEW

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator