Posts created by kitaboy

I finally found the lighter. Had a little trouble in the library. Just finished the game and it was a lot of fun. Used the maps which helped a lot. Happy gaming!

Where is the lighter to light the fuse and blast the wall?

posted in Mountain Crime: Requital on Dec 23, 11 10:00 AM
On the mountain with the dead man in the show. Listened to his message and
then could not obtain the battery for the t.v. remote. It wasn't there. I have one
battery for the remote; help. Where is the other battery? I can't go ahead.
Thanks.

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on Dec 8, 11 5:39 PM
I am so glad I am not the only one who had trouble with that FUSE!!!!
It was imposbile to find; also, check out the church and other areas when
you are stuck;; once you get to over the water you will need to go back to
the church and other areas; good gaming. Kita

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on Dec 8, 11 5:34 PM
You need to go to the water and click on the street light to obtain the fuse. It is a little difficult to find some of these clues; go back to the factory and click on the fuse box upper right corner.
Then click on to solve that puzzle; first box is smaller on top; 2nd rectangle, 3rd triangle and then the dome; it will let you in to the next section of the factory. Good luck. Kita

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on Dec 8, 11 12:17 PM
pink jacket: the fuse to the factory is in the street light at the water's edge; after you get the factory lights on you will put the broom in it's place on the right side near the counter; this will sweep up the fabric pieces that gives you a screwdriver; then go to the grate in the square near the fountain. It will come together; just some pieces are hard to find; you may have to go back to the church at different times if you get stuck. Kitaboy

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Nov 29, 11 12:33 PM
I bought this game and have not been able to play it. When I clicked to "play" it went to the forum; I could never get the game to activate so this is a waste of my money; it looked like fun; wish this glitch had not happened. thanks. TB

I am stuck in the Toy store. Trying to get the right picture in the right square and nothing works. I click on 2 items to move them and nothing happens. Anyone out there
can help me?

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Vampire Secrets on Sep 20, 11 8:01 AM
Just figured out the password. HINT button goes to the fish tank; that fish is and angel fish. How frustrating. Back to the game.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Vampire Secrets on Sep 20, 11 7:55 AM
I am stuck with the password; I played this game once before and did find the password but cannot remember where I found it in the motel office; anyone with the answer. Nothing helps me with a clue.

posted in Twisted Lands: Insomniac on Sep 19, 11 12:08 PM
Where is the walkthrough?

posted in Twisted Lands: Insomniac on Sep 19, 11 9:03 AM
I am stuck, cannot move ahead. Cannot find the silver roses or the key to the safe in the cellar. I have a key to a car and a hammer and a gun and have no idea what to
do with them. Nothing is working. Someone help me please.

posted in Twisted Lands: Insomniac on Sep 19, 11 8:59 AM
You have to break the pitcher so you can use the broken glass to cut through the leather restraints

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Jul 17, 11 11:26 AM
Go to the back room of the Inn; click on the object on the wall. Place the jade piece in the upper center and a coin will appear; then return to play the game and you will
win 4 coins to buy the lemon

posted in Mystic Diary: Haunted Island on Jul 17, 11 10:35 AM
I just purchased this game; click on "PLAY" and nothing happens. I want my money back

posted in Behind the Reflection on Jun 6, 11 2:25 PM
I have worked on the lens segment and cannot figure it out either and there is no where to go until this part is completed.
I have searched the forum and have had no luck.
How about you

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator